The Mapping Virus - Cover

The Mapping Virus

Copyright© 2023 by Cabrock

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Three high school senior boys develop a plan that gets them a leg up on some girls. Perhaps on the wrong teenage girls. Incest wasn’t what they intended, but was what they got.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Reluctant   BiSexual   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Sister   Cousins   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Black Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Spitting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Size   Teacher/Student   Caution   Nudism  

Ring! Ring! Ring!

Noah wiped some sweat from his brow as he looked toward his distant cellphone, knowing by the ringtone that it was Justin calling him. He hadn’t emptied his balls yet into his stepmom, who currently had her knees wrapped around his hips, silently accepting this pause of his. She was a very cute Filipino woman, which he’d had his eyes on, ever since his dad had married Porna, a woman half his dad’s age.

So short was Porna that he found it easy to reach out over her head to take hold of the phone. Her big fake tits pillowed his chest nicely as he answered the call. “Ah ... I’m in the middle of something,” he breathed heavily into the phone.

“And you answered, why?” came Justin’s sarcastic reply.

As always, they did video calling, so Noah figured Justin had figured out that he was in bed, but likely didn’t know with whom. At first, he worried about upsetting Porna as she likely wasn’t aware that his two buddies knew she’d been slipped the MV virus a few months ago. Until now, she’d been keyed only to his dad, who’d only just given him the ok to fuck his stepmom. His dad just couldn’t handle the sperm demand anymore.

“Who’s that?” Justin asked with a grin.

“Guess,” Noah replied as he rolled off this on-loan bitch.

“Hmm ... the black hair is throwing me,” Justin admitted, “Ohhh ... your mom!”

“Stepmom!” Noah quickly countered, “I’m not a perv like you!”

“Just rumors ... and you wish you were. Hi Porna!” Justin called out loudly. There was a long pause as Porna seemed to be thinking about whether to reply or not. Finally, she called out, “Hi, Justin.”

“Blow me,” Noah told her as he positioned some pillows under his head, then maneuvered his cellphone so that Porn was displayed doing this deed for him. Silence followed for a while, except for the sounds normally accompanying a good blowjob.

“Nice,” Justin said after a time. “You still want her as a two?”

“Umm ... yeah, she’s a bitch when she wants to be—aren’t you?” he asked her as he used his free hand to control the bobbing of her head.

“Then I can go ahead with Cathy, like we said?” Justin asked next.

“If Pete agrees, I suppose,” Noah replied.

“Don’t think he gives a damn.” This reply of Justin’s got a loud scoff out of Noah as he glared down at his cock-sucking stepmom, who was doing her best to please him. No doubt this was why his dad had married this pretty girl after making multiple trips to the Philippines, shortly after the man had divorced his mom.

“What about your mom?” Noah asked as he leaned his head back in preparation for filling this bitch’s mouth with the tasty cum she craved so much.

“Low rank ... four I think,” Justin replied calmly.

“Wow ... that low?”

“Suites her, I think ... and turns me on I suppose.”

“So when—isn’t Hypo out of town for a while?”

“Ah ... not since fucking Becky.”

“Understandable,” Noah chuckled as he looked down at Porna to see if she was taking all this in. Probably not, he decided as English really wasn’t the bitch’s thing. It was easy now to think of these MV bitch’s as non-thinking, he warned himself, as surely that wasn’t totally true.

“I’ll text Wendel and make arrangements,” Justin suggested.

“Yeah, ok—I’ll clear it with my dad ... he likely doesn’t mind.”

“Really?”

“He’s thinking about someone else, I’m sure. He saw the tattoos already ... just smiled when I explained them to him,” Noah said as he watched his stepmom suck as she played with his balls. The someone else he’d just mentioned was his sister Michelle and thought it best not to mention her name in front of Porna. The little bitch was busy and just didn’t need the distraction.

“Good luck with the blow,” Justin laughed just before hanging up.

“Yeahh ... ahhh ... ohhhh ... take it baby!” Noah called out as he cracked a nut.

“Mmmphhhhhh,” came the bitch’s happy reply.


Marsha sat sipping her coffee at the kitchen table, wondering what the day would bring. Her husband had gone off early to work, demanding only one thing before he left, which was for her to get a tattoo, the thought suddenly thrilled her now. She’d never had one, considering them something only a trashy woman would have.

When she saw the shadow of someone approaching the screen door, which led out onto the driveway, she tensed up a little, knowing visitors could mean a lot of things. It was Porna, she soon realized, after first being confused by the fact a small Asian woman had come to the door. She didn’t truly know Noah’s stepmom, only having met her at various school functions the boy had attended, along with her son, Justin.

“Hi,” Porna said sweetly as Marsha let her in. “Ready?” she asked.

“Um, yeah ... give me a moment,” Marsha replied, realizing now that she was actually planning to go through with the tattooing. It was to be a surprise, her husband, Hank, had explained in no uncertain terms. He’d made it clear earlier, with a mean glare her way, that she wasn’t allowed to refuse. She’d gotten wet, instantly. I’m such a slut, she told herself as she grabbed her purse and followed Porna out the door. Why both of them were to get a tattoo together, was still a mystery to her, but she wasn’t willing to ask her husband about it or Porna.

Marsha found the woman’s car to be a bit sporty and expensive looking, guessing now that marrying a much older American man worked well for some women. Especially for an Asian woman who’d come from a very modest background, she suspected. It helped to be petite and sexy, she was sure, not to mention an enormous boob job.

The ride to the tattoo parlor was mostly quiet for the two women, who appeared to have little to say to each other. Upon walking into the shop, Marsha found it a little surprising when Porna stepped up to take the lead. It made her ponder once again why Porna was getting a tattoo, same as her.

“We’re here for Wendell,” Porna said to the man behind the counter.

“Um ... ohhhh,” the man replied, after apparently making the connection between the two women in front of him and someone named Wendell. “I’m Hypo, pleased to meet you—please come this way.”

Marsha soon found herself standing next to Porna, up against a tattooing table as Hypo pulled a curtain closed behind the three of them. Her heart pounded as she nearly panicked over the prospect of being tattooed in front of this man, and Porna, in perhaps a very private spot. In fact, it had to be an intimate tattoo, she warned herself, as it involved her husband. Her master of sorts, she reminded herself.

“So, what rank are you MV ladies going to be?” Hypo asked with a bit of a grin on his face as he laid out materials onto a tray.

“I’m not sure...” Marsha began to admit before Porna interrupted to say, “Two and four—right?” It took Marsha a moment to realize Porna was asking her if this was correct. “I don’t know,” she admitted hesitantly.

“It’s two and four,” Porna reassured everyone.

“Ah,” Hypo replied with an even bigger grin than before, “Who’s first?”

“The four,” Porna replied, with what looked like a suppressed grin to Marsha. Porna then motioned for her to get on the table, clearly indicating to Hypo that she was to be tattooed as a four. Marsha felt herself tense up and her heart started to pound even faster as the two looked at her expectantly.

“Um ... I really don’t know about this...” Marsh said hesitantly as she put her hands on the padded table.

“You can’t say no,” Porna quickly said in her usual thick accent. “I can’t let you ... didn’t he explain this to you?”

Marsha turned to look at Porna, wondering now what debauchery her husband had planned. “I ... I was told to just come her and get a tattoo...”

“Well, you’re getting more than one,” Hypo declared as he stepped up to help her climb on the table. “But I do have a leading requirement ... so to speak.” This he said to Porna, who didn’t seem to understand.

“Wendell told you something?” Porna asked innocently.

“Yeah ... I’d get a blowjob to start,” Hypo replied with a smirk.

“What?” Marsha exclaimed in disbelief as she looked to Porna for support, who now had a bit of a mean look about her. At first, Marsha took this as support, but then things took a bad turn, or rather a hard turn from her perspective.

Hypo had suddenly opened his fly and was now waving his partially hard dick at Porna, who only shook her head to say, “I’m not sucking that!”

“Neither am I,” Marsha declared as she slid off the table, onto her feet.

“Well ... it’s your decision,” Hypo said to Porna, “you got the rank—decide who, because no BJ, no tattoo, and from what I know of your little MV club, that means a whipping.”

“What?” Marsha objected, blushing now at the realization this vile man knew something of what her family did behind closed doors. She knew she was somewhat in denial of what her son and daughter did, and that fact made this confrontation even more embarrassing.

There was a long silence before Porna told her “Blow him,” without even bothering to look her way. “You can’t say no!”

“I can say no!” Marsha insisted as she tried to ignore the growing dick, just a short distance away.

“No!” Porna insisted with arms crossed, “I’m a two. If I say suck his dick you suck his dick. Now do it!”

“I’m not,” Marsha replied as she began to realize she was about to greatly upset her husband. Quickly, she pulled out her cellphone and began texting her husband, praying he would just let her leave this disgusting parlor. He didn’t!

Hypo and Porna watched silently as Marsha furiously texted, looking ever more confused and worried as messages flew back and forth. Finally, Marsha found herself slowly sliding her phone back into her purse, with eyes downcast as a sinking feeling in her gut told her all hope was lost.

“He told you to do it—I know he did!” a self-righteous looking Porna declared with a daring stare.

“Can we ... go somewhere more private,” Marsha asked, barely above a whisper.

“Yeah, like right here,” Hypo replied as he plopped down in a small, wheeled chair and then pulled his pants and boxers down to his ankles.

“It’s private enough,” Porna told her, impatiently.

“Can I...” Marsha began to say before Hypo interrupted, saying, “Flop those big tits out, I want to see them.” The request caused her to freeze, having just about decided to drop to her knees. Glancing at one then the other, she could see she was not going to get any pity.

“Take your top off—all of it, he wants to see,” Porna commanded as she reached out to pull on Marsha’s top. This worked to get Marsha moving, and so she slowly slide her top off over her head, revealing a pink pushup-bra. Cautiously, as she looked around, she took her bra off, which was then snatched away by Porna, who tossed it carelessly onto the table.

“Down!” Porna commanded as she pointed to a spot in front of Hypo, who was now stroking his dick, blatantly.

It wasn’t going to taste good, she warned herself, not like her husband’s. This she thought as she went slowly to her knees. Opening her mouth she engulfed his cock-head, just as the man asked if her tits were real.

“Mmm,” she replied with a nod of her head, finding the taste of him to be strong and unappealing. When he reached down to grab a handful of tit, she tensed up and tried to bring her arms in to protect herself. This disappointed Porna.

“Let him play with them ... you’re such a prude for a slut,” Porna announced.

Giving in completely now, Marsha relaxed her arms and started giving a proper blowjob, feeling it was best to make the guy shoot quickly. Handling his balls now, seemed to get more moans out of him, and this oddly thrilled her. She was starting to get into it, that was until she realized Porna was taking a video of her now.

“I won’t get your face,” Porna said to Hypo, “just hers!”

“Ahhh ... yeah ... film the bitch ... ohhh ... put ... put my face in—I want a copy...”

“Mmmphhh,” Marsha whined over a mouthful of cock, but dutifully didn’t stop sucking. Ever more excited now, she stared up toward the camera, throwing caution to the wind, knowing her husband would want this.

“Show me your tongue when he comes,” Porna commanded.

“Ohhh yeah ... ohhhh ... yeahhh ... ahhhh...” Hypo moaned as he leaned back while gripping Marsha’s hair. Suddenly, he began forcefully face-fucking the bitch, bobbing her lips down to his balls.

“MMMPHHH—MMMPHHH!” Marsha chocked on the fat cock, until the first spirt of jizz hit the back of her throat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.