The Mapping Virus - Cover

The Mapping Virus

Copyright© 2023 by Cabrock

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Three high school senior boys develop a plan that gets them a leg up on some girls. Perhaps on the wrong teenage girls. Incest wasn’t what they intended, but was what they got.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Reluctant   BiSexual   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Sister   Cousins   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Black Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Spitting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Size   Teacher/Student   Caution   Nudism  

“The things I do for love,” Justin muttered to himself as he drove his dad’s car up the alley, the very one behind the Tattoo shop. Ahead he saw Wendell’s car, parked to one side and a second car beyond it, making him feel a little concerned about who this second car belonged to. This thought faded quickly as he drove up upon a scene of pure unbelievability.

Under the single harsh light illuminating the shop’s back door was positioned an empty wooden pallet. That was, it was empty except for a naked Becky, who was being washed down with a garden hose by some middle-aged black guy, who Justin hadn’t seen before. Wendell was also there as well as Hypo, all seeming to be in on this improvised shower.

Lisa herself was clothed and looked to have a towel ready for Becky, who was slowly turning about in the spray for her audience. All participants seemed to barely notice Justin as he walked up with a startled look on his face. After glancing both ways down the alley, to make sure no cops were on their way, he asked Wendell, “What the fuck?”

The teenager just shrugged in reply, then pointed to the open door on his car with a thumb, saying, “Solace is ready, if you want to bang her.”

“Umm...” Justin began to say as he looked to where Solace was splayed out on the back seat, appearing well fucked. “ ... maybe later—what’s Becky been doing?”

“Fucking,” Lisa giggled as she moved in to towel the shivering Becky off.

“Who?” Justin asked as he watched the hot little scene going on in front of him.

“Everybody ... she’s a total slut now, aren’t you Becky?” Lisa asked as she worked the towel harshly at Becky’s crotch.

“Yes,” Becky said with eyes downcast, apparently not wanting confrontation.

“Big black cock, wasn’t it?” Lisa pressed, getting some sad nods out of Becky. “You should have seen it, Justin!”

Everyone laughed but Becky, even Justin a little, and when Abe said, “I can do it again for you all,” nearly everyone went, “Whoaaaa!”

“Do it!” Lisa chimed, “You got to see it—I don’t know how it fits!”

“Shit!” Abe called out as he unzipped his fly, “Ain’t that big.” All the other guys shook their head in disagreement as Abe stroked his big dark black dick, while stepping up to Becky.

“Put your arms around his neck,” Lisa commanded the girl, then helped her to do so. “Now wrap your knees around his hips.”

Justin watched with mouth agape as Becky did as she was told, while he wondered why he didn’t object to what was about to happen. Soon the girl’s pussy was hanging over some seriously big looking cock, which Lisa unashamedly grabbed hold of so as to feed it into the girl.

“Ahhh...” Becky hissed, earning her a sharp slap to the ass from Lisa.

SLAP!

“You’re a slut, take the cock!” Lisa demanded, which was now slipping a little into Becky’s cunt, noticeably stretching it, even in this dim light. All watched with various levels of chuckles as Abe used his big arms to slam the bitch up and down on his cock, clearly causing Becky discomfort. She had her eyes tightly shut now and was trying desperately to keep her ass up, out of reach, by pulling herself higher onto his chest. It was a battle no one wanted to see her win. And she didn’t!

“Ahhhh ... mmmm ... mmmm ... ughhhhhh...” Becky whined, at what everyone took to be a combination of pleasure and disbelief. Her shiny white ass-globes contrasted strongly in this harsh light, with her assailant’s dark black balls. It was as if the man was trying to plug a hole with his cock that was two sizes too small.

Justin and the others watched this feat of strength by Abe, go on and on for minutes as froth poured down Ab’s shaft, but never once did Abe get his balls up against cunt, then finally he let her slide down onto her feet. Which was when Abe staggered back, declaring softly, “Nothing left in my balls! She done got it all before...”

Everyone smiled at each other as they began gathering up bits of clothing and a very exhausted Becky, who clearly needed another shower. Justin then ushered her into his car along with Lisa, praying now that he’d get them home before anyone missed them. Glancing back as he prepared to drive away, he saw Hypo’s naked white ass, moving up and down over the prone Solace, who’d remained in the back seat of Wendell’s car, on her back the whole time.

“Wonder if she gives milk yet,” Justin pondered as he glanced at Lisa and Becky in the seat behind him. They were hugging each other for warmth, it looked like. And fuck did they smell skanky.


“Where did Justin just drive off to?” a sleepy looking Hank asked his daughter, who was up rather early he thought. He was only wearing his boxers as it wasn’t even five o’clock yet and had been awakened by the sound of his car driving off, so he’d glanced out the window to confirm it was Justin at the wheel.

“Hi daddy,” Nina pouted as she pressed on a big wide bandage, sticking to the side of her right tit.

“What happened,” her dad asked as he came up to check on her apparent wound. In the past he’d normally not stand in his boxers in front of his daughter, but those times had passed. He’d fucked her good, after all, not even twenty-four hours ago.

“I got a tattoo,” she admitted, keeping her eyes mostly down, obviously concerned he’d be mad at her.

“Why?” he demanded to know as he felt his dick hardening. She looked so damn vulnerable now, just sitting here in the kitchen wearing only a miniskirt and a small top that was already exposing her tits.

“Justin made me,” she said with a hint of anger in her voice.

“Justin!”

“Yes ... he’s ... he’s ranking us all, daddy—and I’m not at the top ... fucking Lisa is! I don’t like it,” she declared before standing up so she could hug him tightly.

“Ranking,” he muttered to himself while he stroked her long hair as he began to feel his dick hardening more, which was now being squeezed against her naked belly. She had to feel that he warned himself. This fact was confirmed when she began blatantly pushing her belly into his dick.

“Ouch,” she said softly, making him concerned she’d just figured out what she’d been doing.

“What?” he quickly asked as he pushed her back gently, seeing now that she had her hand down between her legs. The way she was groping herself, exposed her frilly panties to him, which was when he noticed another, smaller bandage on her inner thigh.

“Another tattoo?” he asked as he watched her fingers caress her thigh, right next to her pussy. “Let me see,” he said as he lifted her up a bit, helping her then to place her butt upon the kitchen table. It didn’t take much urging from him to get her to spread her thighs. “What’s gotten into Justin?” he asked her as he dared to touch the bandage. It was then that he got a whiff of her pussy.

“Careful,” she hissed as he straightened up. At this point, his boxers were fully tented out, getting a cute blush out of her as she admired it.

“Sorry, baby,” he told her as he kissed her forehead. “You’re just going to have to live with the fact that since we’ve fucked once, I’m going to get hard every time I see you now.”

“Really,” she said with an impish grin, before it suddenly disappeared. “What about Lisa? She’s going to make me stay away...”

“Never,” he promised her as he slid her ass a bit closer to the edge of the table, feeling emboldened by her talk of Lisa to now stick his cock under her miniskirt. “Your daddy’s little girl—always!”

“Umm,” she pouted before burying her face in his chest, this just as Marsha, his wife, came into the kitchen, looking very concerned. She likely couldn’t see where he was hiding his cock, he figured.

“Is she alright?” Marsha asked as she approached.

“Yes, now go!” he commanded, getting a sad frown out of his wife who stopped in her tracks. He then pointed toward the stairs, then to his own wrist with his other hand, which required he first disentangle it from his daughter. It was their agreed upon signal for Marsha to march up to their bedroom and then cuff her wrist to the bedpost while naked. She hesitated for a moment then gave him a little smile before turning to leave.

“Good, bitch,” he whispered toward her, before realizing that Nina might hear this.

The two of them were silent for a while after Marsha left, until finally he couldn’t fight his urges anymore and so kissed his daughter softly on the lips. Nina smiled a little before reaching down to search out his cock with her hand.

“Ohhhh,” he growled as he pulled her pussy hard against his cock. “I’m going to fuck you,” he announced before pulling her head back so he could feed spit into her gapping and eager mouth. He fed her like a bird feeds its chicks, for a good minute or two util his saliva glands went dry.

“Ohhh daddy,” she cooed as she licked her lips.

Sliding her panties aside, he then stuck a finger into her sopping pussy, wondering now if he had the balls to declare his full intentions. “Baby, I’m going to fuck a baby into you!” It just came out; he couldn’t stop himself from saying it as he’d been thinking about how this could play out. His wife, Marsha, would raise the bastard and they’d call it hers. Nina would recover her figure in time, he was sure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.