The Mapping Virus - Cover

The Mapping Virus

Copyright© 2023 by Cabrock

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Three high school senior boys develop a plan that gets them a leg up on some girls. Perhaps on the wrong teenage girls. Incest wasn’t what they intended, but was what they got.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Reluctant   BiSexual   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Sister   Cousins   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Black Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Spitting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Size   Teacher/Student   Caution   Nudism  

“They could have picked a warmer night,” Michelle complained to the other girls with a shiver as she gave a snarl toward Noah, her brother. It was almost 11 pm now, and it had taken the collective teenage conniving of all of them, and their brothers, to fake out their parents enough to get them here, all at the same time. Here, happened to be an alley behind a tattoo parlor.

“Didn’t see anyone in there,” Pete told the group as he walked back up the alley to rejoin them. He’d scouted ahead by daring to walk around to the front of the joint to see if it showed any signs of life, which it hadn’t. It was then that a big old four-door chevy came driving up the alley, which the boys recognized as belonging to Wendell.

Silently they all watched as Wendell got out, followed of course by Solace, then an older looking guy, who they all took to be the tattoo artist. The man, who called himself Hypo, wasted no time in unlocking the back door and then stepping in out of sight.

“How long will it take him to do them all?” Justin asked Wendell in a quiet tone, not wanting to alarm any of the girls. All had been heavily coerced to come here by their respective brother, and some looked like they might bolt at anything approaching a loud noise, let alone the sight of a tattoo needle.

“He says two or three hours at the quickest,” Wendell replied calmly.

The guy was always calm and collected, Justin had come to think, no matter how underhanded the task. Wendell had lately admitted to jabbing his bitch, Solace, weekly with a syringe full of hormones, right in her tits, in a plan to get the girl to start lactating. Justin was still waiting for an update on the success of this plan but didn’t feel an alleyway was the place to bring up the subject. Her already large tits did look bigger, he thought, as he glanced at the always silent Solace.

“Who did we decide was first?” Noah asked, just above a whisper.

“Going with random,” Pete replied, “got an app on my phone ready to go. Great fun!”

“Yeah,” Justin grunted, sarcastically. He was really starting to feel guilty about having his little sister tattooed, not to mention Becky, who was still a fucking eighth-grader, he reminded himself. She was Pete’s cousin, who clearly saw no problem with tattooing the girl that practically lived full time with him and his sisters.

“You got the cash?” Wendell asked as he held out his hand.

“Sure,” Justin replied as he dug the thick wad of bills out of his pocket. Twelve-hundred bucks seemed like an excessive amount to him and his two buddies, but Wendell had scoffed at the notion. Reminding them repeatedly that it was illegal without parental consent to tattoo a minor. Plus, this guy was the best, Wendell claimed, making the price reasonable.

Wendell ignored the looks from the teenagers around him as he carefully counted the bills, all of which were brand new, courtesy of Nina’s sugar-daddy, Tom. The man had listened carefully to the reason Justin had requested the money, then had handed it over like it was nothing to him.

“Good—let’s go in,” Wendell said as he tucked the money away. Soon the girls were all following him inside, with their brothers taking up the rear, just in case one of the bitches had second thoughts. Some clearly did.

“It’s random,” Pete announced as he presented the screen on his phone to each girl in turn. “ ... and it’s Michelle!”

“Ohhh,” Michelle gasped with a look of despair.

She was perhaps the prettiest of all the girls Justin had decided long ago, and so it seemed kind of fitting that she be the first to be marked. And so, after Noah went over the stencils again with Hypo, who had drawn them apparently, they all found a place to sit and wait, while Michelle and her brother, Noah, disappeared behind a curtain.

“I hope he’s faster than I think he’s going to be,” Pete said dryly as they all stared at the curtain. When some music suddenly came on, a few of the girls jumped noticeably, obviously nervous about their turn.

“I’ll do the tits first, on all of you girls,” Hypo announced after turning the music down a little, “then the thighs.” He was picking up packs of gauze and bandages at this point, bringing out some horrified looks from all the remaining girls.

“Poor Michelle,” Sarah said.

“Poor us!” Nina responded, “she’s just first!”

“Yeah,” Sarah replied with a concerned look, as she wiped away a tear.

“Fuck,” Justin muttered as he ran his hands through his hair, trying very hard to not think about anything at all. This was just stupid, he told himself for the hundredth time and was seriously thinking of stopping the whole thing right now. What if their parents found out? Which clearly, they would at some point.

“Three will take longer,” Lisa announced with a smug look on her face.

“Shut up,” Sarah, her sister whined, “we all know you only get two!”

“You’ll have to learn to be more polite to me,” Lisa replied in a snarky tone before moving to snuggle up to Justin, hugging his arm tightly now. “I’ll be like the sergeant,” Lisa said as she looked up at Justin, who smiled nervously at the suggestion. “And you’re the general,” she teased.

“I don’t feel well,” Nina suddenly proclaimed who was sitting on the other side of Justin, earning her a growl from him, who then told her simply, “Your fine,” in a somewhat annoyed tone.

“No one’s leaving yet,” Pete announced as he stood up and then made a show of blocking the exit with arms folded across his chest. “She needs to be next,” he told Justin, who nodded his head in agreement.

They could hear some painful whines coming from behind the curtain now, which spurred Pete to turn up the music. Too late to stop now, Justin assured himself as his dick began to get hard. No one had accomplished as much as the three of them, he now bragged to himself as he pictured how Nina would look when tattooed. Fucking no one!

______________________________________

______________________________________

“You guys fucking totally missed Becky!” Lisa said loudly as she emerged from behind the curtain. Like all the other girls, except Becky, she now sported a bandage along the inner side of her right tit, and one which could barely be seen peeking out from under her miniskirt.

“We did!” Justin exclaimed as he looked at Pete, Becky’s cousin.

“She’s your bitch!” Pete replied as he waved off the glare.

“Four bars—she’s going to take forever!” Sarah whined, which was seconded by both Nina and Michelle.

“Can we please just go home—and come back later?” Nina groaned with eyes shut. All were tired now as it was well past three in the morning. The tattooing had obviously taken longer than expected, and Justin found himself in full agreement with the obviously suffering girls. All kept putting their hands over their right tit and wincing from the pain.

“Ok, lets go ... we’ll get Becky done later,” Just announced as he slowly came to his feet, a little surprised everyone looked to be agreeing with him. That was except Wendell.

“There is no later—he’s leaving town,” Wendell declared as he sat up from the bench he’d been sleeping on. Like a dog, Solace was curled up on a rug at his feet, and said nothing, but did nod in agreement as she too sat up.

“Then someone stays!” Pete declared, “And it ain’t fucking me,” he added with a daring stare at Justin.

“I got to get Nina home before my dad wakes up—and he wakes up fucking early,” Justin told them all as he ushered his sleepwalking sister toward the door.

“I’ll stay,” Lisa declared in a perky tone. “I’ll make sure she gets her four bars!”

“Jesus,” Noah interjected at the girl’s can-do attitude. “Fucking let her stay...”

“Ask Hypo,” Wendell told them, “He’s hands cramping up pretty bad, I think.”

“Fucking bad,” came Hypo’s voice from behind the curtain. “Sorry, no refund—have to wait until I’m back in town.”

“Well, when’s that?” Justin asked.

“Few months.”

“I can stay with her!” Lisa insisted.

“Not happening,” Hypo called loudly.

Silence filled the room then for a time, until Lisa boldly spoke up to say, “She’s getting good at blowjobs!” This got a moan out of all the other girls, except Becky, who actually looked a little pleased at the comment.

“Just blowjobs?” came the question from beyond the curtain.

Lisa giggled before answering, “She has to do whatever I tell her to do.” After saying this she looked to all the guys for confirmation. At first, no one replied, but then, as if collectively realizing this was a pivotal moment in their plan of total female domination, they all nodded their heads and said “Yes,” all at once.

______________________________________

______________________________________

Hypo swallowed hard as he turned to look at the two remaining girls. His hand ached from the constant tattooing he’d been doing for the last few hours, but another part of him also ached. It was his cock and it had priority, which he confirmed as he gave the one named Becky, a good once over with his eyes. A wet-dream for sure, if you liked young teenagers, and he fucking did.

The other one was named Lisa, and he still couldn’t place her part in all this. Wendell had brought him teenagers to tattoo, he got that, but this chick seemed to expect some special favors from the other girls in return. He likened her to an Asian mama-san he’d known from his time spent in Thailand, but in this case, the female was young, hot, and very fuckable.

“Um, let’s get you up on the table,” Hypo suggested, not bothering to close the curtain behind them as he had done with all the other girls. No one left to watch but Lisa, so there seemed no point in the privacy the curtain would provide. Lisa certainly wasn’t looking like she would accept anything but a front row seat.

“Strip!” Lisa commanded, getting a momentary surprised look out of Hypo, who quickly recovered his wits. He needed to play this cool, he reminded himself, to get some pussy here, or at least a blowjob.

“Everything?” Becky whispered meekly.

“Yeah—he’s got to do your titty and right below your box ... do it!”

He watched with hardening dick as the girl humbly began to strip, soon learning her tits weren’t much to speak of, but she had an ass that more than made up for that fact, which was covered for a moment by red lace panties, but then these two dropped away. “Nice,” he muttered as he tried to think of when best to remind the two of the promised blowjob. The little bitch might change her mind, once tattooed, assuming Lisa would even let her. But asking for it up front, might just kill the mood.

“One bar, then a blowjob,” he asked in the calmest voice he could muster, this with his back to them as he prepared the needles. He steeled himself against a potentially disappointing answer.

“Yeah, unless you want it right away,” Lisa replied for the now naked Becky.

“Well ... my arm could use a rest,” he replied as he massaged his aching wrist with his other hand.

“Do that for him, Becky,” Lisa commanded of the girl who’d just crawled onto the tattooing table. She’d had done this, Hypo suspected, to avoid the blowjob. Becky’s obvious reluctance, yet acceptance, was a whopping turn on for him.

Becky said nothing as she slid her naked ass back off the table, giving him a brief shot of her little pussy. It looked serene and oh-so-tight to him. I’m going to fuck that, he promised himself as she gingerly began massaging his wrist with her small delicate hands. This put her in slight contact with him, causing his boner to throb even more. Fuck, he told himself, I so want to throw her on the table and stab her hole like a fucking maniac.

“Harder than that!” Lisa complained after a few seconds, stepping up now to show her cousin how to properly give a wrist massage. “Hard ... deep ... fuck!”

“Sorry,” Becky whispered as Lisa moved back out of the way.

“Awesome,” Hypo told the girl with a grin as he came to sit down in the rolling-chair he normally worked off of, while watching her body closely. After a minute he decided to risk touching her pale flawless skin, and so reached out to caress her right tit. “Right here,” he said jokingly as he ran his fingers along the spot he was to tattoo.

She giggled silently for a moment, and made no move to back away, so he felt embolden to do more. Next, he ran his hand down across her flat belly, right down to where her pubic hair had been shaved away. When he asked her if she waxed down there, she quickly nodded her head, yes.

“I waxed her,” Lisa said proudly. “Feel her pussy lips—I did that too.”

“Ok,” he said while watching Becky’s face closely.

“Ummm,” Becky groaned with a reflexive flinch, but then soon relaxed as he gently glided his fingers across first one pussy-lip, then the other. Taking it very slow as he felt her up, he decided best to stop, but not before once running his middle finger up her slit. This caused her to squint her eyes tightly shut. “Your so wet,” he whispered to her.

“A wet blowjob,” Lisa giggled, causing Becky to do a little of the same.

“Haha ... so sexy you two are ... and ... I’m ready,” he declared as he pulled his arm out of Becky’s grasp, then boldly wrapped it around her waist, causing her to lean into him more as he unzipped his fly and sucked on her unmarked nipple for a moment. This got a strange look, followed then by a smile from the overstimulated girl.

“Get it out!” Lisa told Becky, who had yet to move to help free the dick she was to please. Becky only pouted, obviously not sure of what to do. “Fuck,” Lisa growled in contempt, before reaching under Hypo’s boxer, to then flop out a half-hard dick.

“Ok,” he replied when Lisa asked him if he wanted his pants off. It required the removal of his boots, which Lisa quickly did before removing his pants and his boxers. “Ohhhh, suck it!” he told Becky as he leaned his head back in expectation of coming ecstasy. He wasn’t disappointed.

“Deeper...” Lisa coaxed Becky, as the head of his cock disappeared between Becky’s lips. “ ... to the balls...”

“Uckkk,” Becky choked for a second, getting a grin out of both Hypo and Lisa.

She was terrible at blowjobs, he soon discovered, but he really didn’t give a fuck because this chick was unbearably pristine looking. Long blond hair, tight naked ass, and with the way she was bending over, displayed a symmetrical asshole to kill for.

“Ohhhhh ... yeahhhh ... ohhhhh...” he moaned as he gripped her on both sides of her head with his hands.

“You want her to swallow?” Lisa asked mischievously as she brought her face close to his.

“Fuck yeah,” he breathed out as he watched Becky closely, wondering now if perhaps this was a dream of some kind. He’d taken some pretty fucked up drugs, he reminded himself. No, he decided, this little fuck-chick was the real thing.

“Take it deeper, Becky!” Lisa scolded as she took hold of the girl’s ponytail, and then began making Becky’s head bob up and down like a pro. “Don’t tell her when you cum—I want to see it on her face ... the surprise I mean.”

“Ahhh ... surprise ... yeah ... ummm...” he moaned softly as he did his best to suppress obvious signs that he’d just cum in this chick’s mouth. Becky’s rapid blinking confirmed this fact.

“Ha ... she hates it!” Lisa proclaimed with a chuckle, before suddenly growling down at the bitch, saying, “Don’t you dare spill a drop, Becky—I’ll whip you if you do!”

“Ummm,” Becky whined with a sour look on her face as she swallowed several times.

“Yeah, I know it’s not delicious like Justin’s ... tough shit—swallow!”

“Uck ... uckk...” Becky coughed as she obeyed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.