The Mapping Virus - Cover

The Mapping Virus

Copyright© 2023 by Cabrock

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Three high school senior boys develop a plan that gets them a leg up on some girls. Perhaps on the wrong teenage girls. Incest wasn’t what they intended, but was what they got.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Reluctant   BiSexual   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Sister   Cousins   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Black Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Spitting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Size   Teacher/Student   Caution   Nudism  

“Ahhh—Fuck!” Hank grunted loudly as he filled his wife’s cunt with cum, believing that’s exactly what her hole should be called. Marsha got off on this kind of treatment. She was so out of it from the orgasms he’d just given her that she didn’t even open her mouth wide so he could shoot into it. This she always did, as she thrived on the taste of his cum.

Marsha was tied spread eagle on their bed and had a e-stim prob stuck in her pee hole and another one up her ass, which explained the powerful orgasms that had run through her body, practically shaking the bed. He’d maybe turn the electro machine back up again later, torturing her with orgasms. She would hate it as it was painful at some point, but later she would get wet and excited when he forced her to recall the experience.

She’d get her reward now, after all, she’d given in totally to his fetishes, enjoying them now as much as he did. Already, he had a small funnel-gag strapped to her face and had been making good use of it, spitting into it as he did his best to pace himself. He wasn’t a young stud anymore, and he had another cunt to fill nearly daily. One attached to a teenager no less. Definitely a little cunt.

Happy now to relieve his full bladder, which had complained with nearly every fuck thrust, he now knelt on one knee, straddling her face. Watching her wide eyes peer up at him in wonder and helplessness, nearly made him hard again as he positioned his cock into the funnel, then did his best to let the pee come out at a slow pace. Too fast and she wouldn’t be able to keep up with the flow, and that would make a mess of their bed.

“Ah ... yumm...” he teased with a wicked smile as a swirl of pee built up nearly to the top. The only way he could slow the flow was to squeeze his dick hard, which he did ever few seconds, getting a big kick out of the fact she now had her eyes closed while she sucked.

“Slghhh ... slghhh...” she kept gargling, hardly causing a drop to spill. When done he spit some more into the funnel, knowing how much this debasement thrilled her.

Unceremoniously, he climbed off the bed but only after batting her big tits around a few times, and then went into the bathroom to take a shower. He’d leave her bound for an hour or more, he figured, knowing she’d come to hate the treatment, but then get turned on by it when he’d get the chance to bring it up later. This MV virus, or whatever it was, seemed more than just a rumor to him now. Marsha was a fuck-bitch, and this seemed the only viable theory as to why.

After finishing the shower, he dressed, then headed downstairs toward his study, encountering his daughter, Nina, as he did so. She walked quickly by him with a roll of her eyes, making him panic for a moment at the possibility she’d somehow learned of what he’d just done to her mother. A golden-beverage, wasn’t a very reconcilable drink, he warned himself.

“Lisa is here, dad,” Nina said back over her shoulder to him, obviously unhappy with this fact.

“Ok, thanks,” he said, feeling joy and annoyance at the same time as he was fully fucked-out at the moment. “Damn,” he muttered to himself, wondering if he could even get it up. This until Lisa walked by in a miniskirt and school sweater, smiling provocatively at him.

“I’ll go to the study, ok?” she said, hardly pausing to say this.

“Ok,” he said with a nod and a smile toward Lisa, who his daughter was now scoffing at from further down the hall.

“She doesn’t deserve it, dad,” he heard her say to him.

“Well...” he began to say, then stopped himself as she was giving him the “don’t give me bullshit” look. “You, ah ... know what we do in there?”

“Yes,” Lisa said sharply, before muttering, “The little MV bitch!” Nina had her arms folded sharply across her tits and looked to be staring in the direction Lisa had gone. “Can’t you at least share,” she complained before heading up the stairs.

What the fuck did she mean by that, he asked himself as he headed for his office. There he found Lisa topless and happily sitting on the sofa, waiting for him. This was fine, he thought at first, but then decided a little break from sex would be even better. “Strip,” he said absently as he plopped down in his office chair.

“Ok,” she grinned as she did a quick striptease act, getting a smile and a few claps from him. Well, he thought as he gazed at her shaved pussy, I better take a pill. He was more then a little turned on now, it was his cock that wasn’t. Opening a drawer in his desk, he fished out a small blue pill and then quickly popped it into his mouth. Turning about, he grabbed a bottle of water out of his minifridge, then downed the pill. He was thankful now that the need for chit-chat with this cunt had become less of a requirement over the weeks he’d been fucking her

Walking over to the sofa, he then pushed her down hard, getting a grunt out of her, followed by a look of pure lust. “Show me your butt,” he told her as he motioned for her to turn about. It was his favorite position with her and his other fuck-bitch. In this case, he had a perfect ass presented to him; flawless globs with a perky little pussy under them and a symmetrical asshole that most women would die for.

“Stay,” he commanded after pulling her ass toward the end of the armless sofa, and then pushing her head down firmly into the cushions. He made sure she turned her face toward the back of the couch, this way she couldn’t see anything he was planning to do to her. It was great that no conversation was needed anymore with her.

“Ohhh,” she breathed loudly as he ran his semihard cock up her slit, this after first stepping out of his trousers and boxers. Before trying to push his dick into her, he removed his shirt so as not to get it all sweaty. The first attempt to mount her failed as his dick folded nearly in half, pissing him for a moment.

SLAP! SLAP!

“Ahh! Ahh!” she cried loudly as he spanked her, trying now to raise her head up, but he just pushed it back down into the sofa. This struggle of hers got his dick harder as he loved harshly dominating any female, and in fact, he was hard enough now to get his cock into the cunt. He was thinking about ass-fucking her now as he admired her asshole, but guessed his cock wasn’t hard enough at this point in the fuck. Either hole was good for this one, he knew, as the cunt really only wanted his spit and cum, and thus anything she needed to do to get it, simply turned her on. It was fucking awesome!

“Ah, ah, ah...” he growled down at her back as he fucked her, making sure to press down hard on her head, if for no other reason then to keep this bitch in her place. When he noticed a text message coming up on his phone which was on his desk, he actually paused to take a glance at it. Normally he’d just ignore it and fuck. But he was nearly exhausted from his session with his wife.

“Kick her out, dad!” read the message from Nina, causing him to chuckle as he pressed his hips forward to make sure Lisa couldn’t escape his assault, while at the same time squeezing her thin neck. He paused now to conserve his energy as he stared at his phone, waiting for another message. It was a big turn on he realized, getting a message from his daughter, who surely knew what he was doing. But a second message didn’t come.

“Maybe she’ll share,” he texted with a grin as he rested the phone on Lisa’s splayed ass. How could anything be sexier then this girl’s butt?

“She never shares!” came the quick reply, causing him to openly laugh, which caused Lisa to struggle harder for some reason. He squashed this little rebellion with a few hard slaps to Lisa’s ass.

SLAP! SLAP!

“I give her Justin’s spit all the fucking time!” came Nina’s next message, catching him a little off guard. First, she almost never swore around him, and secondly, this was the first confirmation that his son was feeding her anything.

“Fuck,” he muttered down at Lisa’s ass with another grin on his face.

“Ask her dad! The little bitch appreciates nothing, that’s why Justin ignores her.”

“You expect me to make her share?” he texted back, with a confused-faced emoji added. It was a bit much to say, he thought, but sent it anyway.

“YES!”

“Ok,” he replied with a wide-eyed emoji, trying to let her know this was sarcasm. Putting his phone aside for now, after waiting a few seconds for a reply that didn’t come, he began a slow fuck, much to Lisa’s pleasure. No doubt the little bitch had no idea what he’d been doing. He might not cum, he thought, unless of course his daughter texted him again. This thought made him chuckle a little as he gave out some really hard thrust to the tight cunt, that he apparently had to himself.

Knock, knock!

He slowed his fuck thrusts only a little as he looked toward the door, trying to recall now if he’d locked it. When he saw the handle turn, just a tiny bit, he was assured it was locked. “Busy!” he quicky texted to his daughter.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.