The Mapping Virus - Cover

The Mapping Virus

Copyright© 2023 by Cabrock

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Three high school senior boys develop a plan that gets them a leg up on some girls. Perhaps on the wrong teenage girls. Incest wasn’t what they intended, but was what they got.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Reluctant   BiSexual   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Sister   Cousins   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Black Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Spitting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Size   Teacher/Student   Caution   Nudism  

Becky

“You have to do what I say,” Nina declared as she lay on her bed with several pillows propping up her head. She said this while hardly bothering to peer around her smartphone, which she was holding now, close to her face. Her bother Justin had texted her several times in the last minute, and she could now hear him in the distance, likely getting a blowjob or something like that, from annoying Lisa, she suspected. She now found herself envying Lisa, who was about to get that indescribable awesome taste in her mouth.

“I know,” Becky replied shyly from the doorway, looking rather lost, and apparently apprehensive about coming into the bedroom.

“Kneel,” Nina commanded as she pointed to the foot of her bed, and nearly gasped when this eighth-grader complied without much hesitation. “And close the door!” After Becky had done as told, Nina decided to scoot down to the end of the bed to have a better look at her victim, whom she was planning to reck havoc on. The little bitch wanted to get at Justin, which was clearly going to mean less time with her brother for Nina. Less cum, less spit; that was unacceptable!

After a long and condescending glare, Nina said calmly, “You know he’s going to come up here and fuck you in a little bit.”

“Umm,” Becky uttered softly, almost like a whine, with a panicked look on her face.

“You wanted to taste him!” Nina reminded the girl with her best pitiless smile on her face. Becky seemed to freeze for a moment, staring now at Nina’s feet, clearly indecisive, Nina decided. Still, the punishment needed to go on. Putting her in her place was best done now.

Kneeling, with her butt resting on her heels, exposed a bit of the girl’s pink panties from under the miniskirt Becky wore. They were thong panties, Nina suspected, making her roll her eyes for a moment, thinking this young girl likely couldn’t pull off the look properly. Thongs weren’t for just anyone. “Did you shave your pussy for him—because he likes that?”

Becky said nothing, but did smile shyly and nod her head in response. What’s more, she didn’t resist when Nina reached out one of her bare feet to then nudge Becky’s knees further apart. “Lisa helped you?” Nina asked next, in a slightly snarky tone as she curled her toes into the waistband of her victim’s panties, pulling them down slightly, perhaps just enough to see if the bitch displayed any bush, which Becky didn’t.

Again, Becky said nothing, only giving a nod in reply. Which was a turn-on, Nina realized suddenly, just as a change thrill ran through her. “That’s good—don’t speak unless necessary,” Nina told her as she worked to get the panties down a little more. This bitch was damn cute Nina decided, before suddenly discarding the thought as it was a possible avenue for Becky to get pity from of her. That wasn’t going to happen!

Sizing up the girl again was easy for Nina to do now, as Becky was keeping her eyes down. This girl had all the right curves for her age, and her skin was practically flawless. What’s more she had the cute face everyone liked so much, especially boys. But there looked to be no tits on her to speak of, Nina noted, but that she was planning on confirming in a moment.

She had sixty-nined with her cousin Cathy only a week ago, who’d always been on top. Cathy was a year older and had curves that turned everyone’s head. She looked to be MV mapped to Justin, which Nina had to take the blame for, having been forced by her brother to kiss Cathy repeatedly on the lips a couple weeks before. The MV virus took it from there, but this, Nina really didn’t understand.

Justin had wanted to fuck Cathy, that was clear, but instead only fucked Nina herself, right in front of Cathy, which had been fun, as after this Cathy had chased Justin out of the room and then the two of them had gotten into a real heavy love-making session. Cathy had perhaps loved the taste of Justin’s cum as the girl lapped and sucked for the longest time at Nina’s cum leaky pussy. The two girls had admitted to each other that playing bi was fun, but boys were the ultimate goal.

These thoughts had suddenly popped into Nina’s head as she looked down on Becky, who was being so damn compliant, making Nina feel extremely dominant at the moment. Forcing this girl to do nasty things was suddenly very appealing and this fact sent a thrill through her pussy. I’m not a lesbian, Nina told herself, as she admired her victim, lustfully.

“Let me see how good a job Lisa did,” Nina demanded as she bent down and tugged at Becky’s panties, with the girl giving no resistance as Nina tugged and pulled, until the panties were around Becky’s knees. It was a thong alright, Nina confirmed as she reached out a hand to run over the place where Becky’s bush should have been. “She wax you?” Nina asked in surprise, feeling now almost no stubble.

Becky nodded her head several times with a confused look on her face as Nina continued to feel around the sides of the girl’s pussy. “Slide your panties off and spread your knees—let me see how thorough she was.” Becky made no reply to this as she slipped her panties off, like a good little bitch, Nina thought. After spreading the girl’s knees very wide, Nina got her first look at the bitch’s slit, and couldn’t believe how much this was turning her on. She should play the part of her dominant cousin, Cathy, with this girl, Nina told herself.

“Nice,” Nina breathed involuntarily, wondering now if she was going too fast for Becky. No, she decided, that didn’t matter as this bitch was obviously way over her head and not wanting to object to just about anything, or so Nina suspected. After running her hand all around both sides of Becky’s pussy, and even under her pussy a bit, Nina dared to run a finger slowly up the girl’s gash.

“Hhhhh,” Becky gasped before coming to grasp Nina’s wrist with both hands.

“You like that?” Nina teased as she watched Becky’s face closely. “Your wet—he’ll like that.”

“Ummm,” Becky moaned as Nina shooed the younger girl’s hands away.

“Keep them behind your back,” Nina commanded as she gently spread the girl’s sopping wet pussy lips apart. The girl’s tight little hole presented itself now, giving Nina too much of a target to resist, and so she sank her middle finger in a little, just to the first joint. This got an intense shudder out of the little bitch, who had a nearly blank look on her face now. Feeling she was indeed going too fast, Nina sat back a little, and stared at her glistening finger for a moment.

“Ah ... ahhh...” Becky breathed loudly as she watched Nina start to suck on the finger she’d just wetted with pussy juices.

“Umm,” Nina cooed softly while giving Becky a mischievous look. “You know you have to do what I say,” Nina reminded the girl.

“Yes,” Becky replied softly with a nod.

Nina smiled down for a few moments at the girl before declaring loudly, “Good!” before quickly sliding off her own panties. “Lisa ever finger-fuck you,” Nina asked as she absently rubbed her own clit some before willing herself to stop.

“Umm, no—but I did it to her once,” Becky volunteered while looking to the side as if too embarrassed to look directly at Nina’s pussy.

“Really,” Nina said in a low tone as various possibilities ran through her mind. The thought of finger-fucking this little bitch seemed too much of an irresistible option. But how to get it done, she pondered. “Show me how you did it,” Nina commanded, realizing once again that she couldn’t keep her own fingers off her clit at the moment.

“Umm...” Becky replied pitifully, with hands still behind her back, obviously clueless about how to start.

“Give me your hand,” Nina told the girl as she reached out, then grabbed Becky’s wrist so she could pull the girl’s hand to her pussy. Getting ahold of the girl’s middle finger now, Nina brought it to her own pussy, and tried somewhat unsuccessfully to push it inside her. “Push!” Nina commanded as she spread her knees wide, even going so far as to prop her feet up on the bed, giving the little bitch an easy target.

Becky only half-hardily complied, slipping her middle finger in a little, but then just holding it there. “Ahhh ... you sure you did this before?” Nina breathed, feeling a little frustrated now. Becky nodded her head with a slight smile on her face, apparently getting at least a small thrill out of this.

“Ok—lick me first—that will make it easier,” Nina told the girl as she pushed Becky’s hand away. The little Bitch made no move to comply, again unsure of how to proceed. “Three long licks up my pussy ... do it...”

“Umm...” Becky muttered as she moved her face in a little, but not enough to accomplish the fact.

“Ughh,” Nina growled in frustration before reaching out to grab hold of Becky’s long ponytail. It was a convenient handle, making it easy to bring the girl’s face-lips to her own pussy-lips. Still, the bitch didn’t lick! “Umm, do it! Long licks—just three of them,” Nina pressed breathlessly. Finally, she got what she asked for, giving out a near wail.

“Ohh, Jesus!”

Becky kept her eyes down as she obeyed, giving the dominant girl three long slow licks, from the taint to the clit, each one giving Nina great pleasure. When done, the girl just froze there, with a face full of pussy.

“Put two fingers in,” Nina huffed excitedly. When Becky began to tentatively comply, Nina found the bitch too frustratingly slow. “I’ll do you!” Nina announced as she forcefully pulled the bitch to her feet by her ponytail, then positioned the girl so as to be lying on her back. Hurriedly, Nina got Becky’s feet and knees spread, leaving the younger girl fully exposed.

“Oohh!” Becky squeaked as Nina went down on her with her tongue, targeting the girls small clit. Becky reflexively tried to close her knees, but Nina quickly scolded the girl, who eventually relented, and so let Nina pull her knees apart again.

“I’ll use just one finger—like a tampon,” Nina told the girl after fully wetting the girl’s pussy with her tongue. Pushing her middle finger slowly into the virgin, she found the pussy tight. So tight that she wondered how Justin’s big cock was going to fit in this cunt.

“Ohhh ... ohhh...” Becky kept moaning as she fidgeted about, earning herself a hard slap on the inner thigh from Nina.

“Hold still,” Nina complained as she began finger-fucking the bitch in earnest. She then began licking at Becky’s clit, which drove the girl wild.

“OHH GOD! AHHH!” Becky called out.

“Hush...” Nina breathed at Becky’s pussy with a devilish grin on her face. “You have to do what I say!” The poor girl gave no reply, and now had her eyes closed and hands clinched into the bed sheets. “Don’t you fucking cum without permission—I’ll fucking spank you ... you little bitch...”

This ultimatum seemed to work for a moment as it got Becky to open her eyes and peer down her body at was being done to her pussy. Her shocked gaze lasted only a moment before she let her head fall back again, which was when the trembling started.

In shock, Nina watched as Becky went into a kind of spasm, shaking so much that Nina cold feel it through her fingers, which were still buried in Becky’s pussy. A moment later, Nina realized Becky was sobbing uncontrollably. Clearly this was the little bitch’s first big orgasm.

“Mmm ... ahhghh ... ahhh ... ohhhhhhh...” Becky began to babble, until finally breaking into an open sob. Quickly, Nina pulled her fingers out and crawled up onto her bitch, then began kissing her deeply. So turned on was Nina now, that she couldn’t help but do her utmost to get her tongue as deeply into Becky’s mouth as possible.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.