The Mapping Virus - Cover

The Mapping Virus

Copyright© 2023 by Cabrock

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Three high school senior boys develop a plan that gets them a leg up on some girls. Perhaps on the wrong teenage girls. Incest wasn’t what they intended, but was what they got.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Reluctant   BiSexual   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Sister   Cousins   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Black Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Spitting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Size   Teacher/Student   Caution   Nudism  

Math teacher, John Scarett, watched calmly as one student walked out of his office, only to be replaced immediately by another, a cute sophomore, if he remembered right. Her name was Nina, and she was definitely one of his more mediocre students, though certainly one of the more pretty ones. She’d been lurking nervously outside his office for nearly the last hour, and hers had been the last name on his office signup list for after school help.

He suspected she’d signed up just before the previous student had arrived as if hoping to be the last one of the day. She was, and that made him suspicious of her motives, and so extra cautious. “Have a seat, Nina ... hope you’re doing well.”

“Yes, sir,” she replied meekly as she sat down in a chair, which was actually a tiny desk, placed just in front of his much larger desk. She was conservatively dressed, he noticed, perhaps more than usual, again making him wonder why as he recalled that she often dressed a little provocatively. The skirt she wore now came down nearly to her knees and underneath this was some black yoga stretch-pants. A thin sweater covered all the rest of her, which was notable he reminded himself as some of these little tarts seemed to get off on flashing him some boob, or at least some leg.

“Your struggling, I take it, with homework assignments as of late. I haven’t noticed your grades slipping, but they certainly could use improvements.”

“Ha ... I ... I’m finding it hard,” she replied nervously, “And so is my brother, Justin!” This last part she blurted out quickly, as if feeling a pressing need to mention it.

“Justin complaining about calculus, is he?” he asked in a serious tone, getting a few nodes from her in reply. This was a new angle, he told himself as he slowly stood and came to stand beside his desk where he had a whiteboard sitting on a high stand. Picking up an eraser, he then began wiping the board clean in a slow methodical manner, purposely taking his time to gauge if her motivations were pure. Time would tell.

“Don’t be nervous,” he told her as he stood over her a bit, still erasing as he did so. “These private sessions can be stressful at first, but hardly need to be. You’re hoping for some extra credit or just help with homework.”

“Umm ... umm both, I guess,” she replied as she sat with her school backpack strategically placed in her lap, which she was hugging now.

“Put your backpack behind your chair, and let’s just talk,” he suggested as he partially sat down on the edge of his desk, holding a dry-erase marker now. “Give me your full attention.”

“Ok,” she said with a sweet smile as she complied, then folded her arms across her chest, which to him, just seemed to emphasize more her small bosom. He liked the bigger titted ones, but she more than made up for this short coming with a beautify face and tight ass as well as pearly white teeth and gorgeous smile. A pity he couldn’t see much of her legs at this point, he thought.

“You want me to lead on, or you have some specific questions?”

“Umm, I don’t have any questions yet,” she replied with a scrunched up face. This was indictive of indecisive girls he’d come to understand; this after years of weeding out the flirtatious as well as the serious-minded student. So far he couldn’t tell if she fell into the third category. That of favors for grades.

“I’ll just lead than, so sit up straight and take hold of your seat on either side, that way there is nothing between the teacher and the student. Try to relax.

“Ok,” she said with a weak smile as she complied, leaving her midsection exposed. He purposely paused to watch her face for a few moments, until her eyes began to dart about the office. She was the compliant type, he assured himself as he told her, “Grip your toes behind the back legs of your chair, so we can focus better. Less desire to fidget.”

She bought these little suggestions of his as innocent, he could see, and so complied without hesitation. This left her knees farther apart than normal but didn’t quite expose anything interesting. After smiling down his approval, he then moved to lord over her for just a few moments, before walking around behind her, causing her to crane her neck around.

“Focus straight ahead,” he told her in a low voice, happy then to see her do as told. The sweater was too tight to see down, he noted as he admired her hair and the back of her neck. He knew from experience that these requests and actions of his would either work to discourage the serious student from having these lessons, which was fine by him. Or this would work to bring out a slutty-motive on those few desperate enough to try.

He’d had five or six girls he’d gone pretty far with in the past, including some he’d actually fucked. It was easy to be too careless with these girls he’d learned, recalling now some pregnancy scares. Wiser now, he’d learned to toy with them, which helped to reveal their sincerity, he felt.

“You don’t look dressed for school,” he remarked in a casual tone as he continued to stand behind her, “Something later tonight after our lesson?”

“No, no,” she was quick to respond as she tugged at her sweater, then went quickly silent. He waited with a tight smile on her lips until she apparently felt compelled to say more. “I ... I ... just thought you’d want a ... umm professional look...”

“Oh, so you dressed for me?” he said in an upbeat tone. This caused her to freeze up for a few moments before finally nodding her head quickly a few times, while letting out a nervous chuckle. He took this as flirtatious. “I feel privileged—most girls dress so scantily these days ... I don’t even think they realize it. Best keep the guys guessing ... hmm...”

“Umm, yeah,” she replied with a smile as he moved to the whiteboard and began writing down one of the harder equations, he’d been teaching her class. It was really just something to occupy the silence for a time.

“Still, there’s always the temptation to reward boldness—now let’s dissect this equation ... you know where to start?”

“Ah,” she gasped with a worried look on her face.

“No matter,” he said in a calming voice as he kept his back to her and began writing more, pausing after a time to remark, “If you’re sweating too much Nina, feel free to remove your sweater. Don’t want this to be torture for you.”

She said nothing in reply as he wrote even more, trying intentionally to overwhelm her mind. He found this technique worked to quickly humble a student, and so put them at a disadvantage. So many girls tried the bold attack on him, with some even going so far as to show a little bit of their panties, right from the get-go. These types he had no confidence in, with respect to keeping secrets.

“These you should know,” he said as he made a show of staring at his own work, again making sure to keep his back turned. “So, get comfortable...”

“Ok...” she said softly as he heard her struggling to remove her sweater. When he did finally turn to look at her again, he confirmed she’d shed the sweater, leaving her wearing a kind of frilly shift-like undershirt, which came down from just above her tits to her bellybutton. It was so thin as to be partially transparent, allowing the bra she wore underneath to shine through. It was practically lingerie, he decided.

“Oh, you are a fashion setter,” he remarked with a slight grin.

“Is it ok?” she asked with concern in her voice as she folded her arms across her chest.

“It’s fine, Nina...” he replied as he turned back to the whiteboard, adding, “ ... keep your hands gripping the chair ... concentrate ... let’s see how well you do. Now can you tell me how to solve this first problem?”

“Ahh ... umm...” she whined softly as she squirmed in her chair, dutifully keeping her hands gripping the seat of the chair, making her small bosom jut out a little. “It’s so hard...”

“How about the next one?”

There was a long silence as she stared at the whiteboard while he turned away again, positioning his marker just below the equation in question, waiting for her to suggest what to write first. This would be the breaking point, he felt, after which she would either continue to try and learn math, meaning she was actually intending to be schooled, or she would seek some kind of extra credit. This second option didn’t necessarily mean sex, he cautioned himself.

“Ahh ... can I do extra-credit?” she finally blurted out.

His cock hardened as he turned to size-her-up again, trying hard now to determine what she meant by this. “Well ... special extra-credit can impact the whole class, Nina. Hardly fair—and if it gets around others will expect it.”

She smiled nervously as she appeared to deflate a little before staring down at his feet and saying, “I want to try that if I can.”

“Special extra-credit?” he asked, getting a nod from her in reply, causing his dick to harden even more. “Well ... you mention your brother—was he expecting to get something out of this?”

There, he’d exposed himself to the point of being vulnerable now, he knew. If she went psycho on him, she’d tell her parents at the very least, and maybe the principal. Another look at her beauty emptied his mind of such thoughts, and so now he was working on his own equation. One involving a sister-brother team, which was certainly a new one.

“He ... kind of was...” she admitted as she continued to stare at his feet.

“Hmm ... well ... you’re complaint. That’s a start.”

“Yes, sir—um I mean I will be!”

“Good!” he declared as he walked around behind her. “Keep your hold on the chair ... and your toes gripping the back legs. Best you follow my suggestion to a tee.”

“Yes, sir.”

“Now, have you ever been hypnotized, Nina?”

“No!” she replied with a panicked look on her face as she looked over her shoulder at him with eyes wide.

“Turn around ... relax ... it’s not mind control, so get those notions out of your head.” He now carefully watched her comply, while he thought seriously about whipping his dick out so he could jerk-off into her lovely hair. But he would wait.

______________________________________

______________________________________

“Did you get anywhere with Scarett,” Justin asked his sister on the first chance he got. “Cause I fucking hate calculus!”

“Well kind of,” Nina replied as she came into his room and sat down on the bed. “I took my sweater off—like you said. Then he wanted to do hypnosis...”

“Fucking what?” Justin exclaimed as he turned to look at her with a scowl on his face.

“Yeah, just to calm me, was all. It kind of worked.”

“You remember everything he did?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.