The Mapping Virus - Cover

The Mapping Virus

Copyright© 2023 by Cabrock

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Three high school senior boys develop a plan that gets them a leg up on some girls. Perhaps on the wrong teenage girls. Incest wasn’t what they intended, but was what they got.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Reluctant   BiSexual   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Sister   Cousins   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Black Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Spitting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Size   Teacher/Student   Caution   Nudism  

“Did Justin say you had to stay back a hundred feet too?” Michele asked Nina as the two of them and Pete’s sister, Sarah, stood watching their respective brothers, who were standing far down the main hallway of the school.

“Yeah, I’m smothering him,” Nina replied with a roll of her eyes.

“God!” Sarah interjected with a gasp of support, “Pete keeps giving me demerits for being too close. Ever get one of those?”

“Yeah!” Michele groaned.

“They all call it that,” Nina said. “Justin gives me one, and then takes it back after one look at my butt.” The other two giggled in agreement.

“Umm...” Michele began to ask hesitantly, “ ... did you guys see me and my brother together?” Obviously embarrassed now.

“Saw a blowjob,” Nina replied with a shrug. “Justin’s made me do worse.”

“Really! Oh yeah, they signed you up on that sugar-daddy site,” Michele exclaimed. “Did you get a date?”

Nina nodded her head several times before pulling out the necklace she had around her neck, getting oohes and aahes from the two of them as they examined it. How much, they wanted to know. “I think it was forty-five hundred ... but he really didn’t want me to know,” she bragged.

“Fuck!” Michelle exclaimed as she lifted up the end, looking closely at the stones. “Rubies ... an emerald ... what’s this other one?”

“Be quiet guys, Miss Pucker-Face is watching us!” Sarah warned them in a hushed tone.

“You call her that too?” Nina asked in a whisper.

“Everybody does ... oh shit ... her comes Lisa,” Michele warned as they all turned to watch Pete’s younger sister, a freshman, approach.

“Relax, my sister knows everything,” Sarah informed them. “You’re not supposed to be in this hall,” she said to her younger sister, who ducked down a little as if feeling guilty.

“Demerit!” Nina joked, getting a laugh from all of them and a rebuke from Miss Pucker-Face, who told them to move on to class.

“Can I ask a favor of you,” Lisa asked Nina as they all walked slowly toward their brothers.

“Yeah, I guess.”

“Um, I’m really ... like really thirsty,” she whispered to the group. “Can I...”

“Taste him?” Nina asked sarcastically as she made an obvious glance toward her distant brother.

“Yeah,” Lisa whined. “He tastes good to you too, right?”

“They all taste good!” Michelle interjected. “Noah says it’s because of M-V ... you hear that?”

They all admitted they’d heard the term before, and began sharing notes on what they knew, but none of them had a good theory on what M-V actually was and how their brothers used it. All looked frustrated now as they approached their brothers.

“Can I ask him?” Lisa whispered to Nina, who shook her head sharply to indicate it was out of the question. “He’s mad at you about your cousin Becky,” Nina warned.

“Did she come over?” Lisa asked excitedly.

“No, but Pete keeps warning him about her, so he’s totally stressed out about it. She’s an eighth grader, right?”

“Pete’s a jerk,” Sarah remarked before suddenly wilting under her brother’s gaze, who was now watching all four of them. “I can’t take a demerit—not right now,” Sarah whined as she backed up a little, as if to show her brother she knew her place. “I fucking almost died last time he gave me one.”

“So, you’ll just do as he says?” Michelle asked in a condescending tone.

“Oh, and you won’t obey your brother!” Sarah retorted.

“Stop it, you guys,” Nina pleaded, wondering now if the two had done special things to please their brothers, same as she had. “Did you guys have to hook-up with each other’s brother?”

“They tried,” Sarah admitted, “But they can’t agree on who to send where!”

“Pigs!” Michelle muttered before ducking behind the rest of them, obviously hiding from her own brother.

“Please, Nina,” Lisa begged suddenly from the rear of the group. “I really, really, need it?”

“It’s not heroin,” Michelle scolded.

“Better,” Sarah suggested, getting a chuckle of agreement out of Nina, who was sizing up Lisa now, who she found pathetic to watch, with the way the girl kept sneaking glances at Justin.

“I’ll get you something—but you owe me!” Nina told Lisa, who nodded her head enthusiastically in reply.

The three other girls watched with trepidation as Nina dared to approach her brother, who hardly seemed to acknowledge her presence for a moment. When he did, he looked a little peeved, the girls thought, as they each whispered their opinion of Nina’s chances of success. When Justin moved to step around the corner, they all then watched as a reluctant Nina followed him out of sight.

“What now?” Michelle asked the other two as they waited. When Nina appeared again, she had a weird expression on her face as she quickly walked back to them. Without a word, Nina pulled Lisa aside behind a large column that supported the roof, and so out of sight from other students.

“Huhh,” Sarah hissed in shock as they all watched Nina drop a long string of spit into Lisa’s willing mouth. At first the girls chuckled, but then stopped, as they looked toward their brothers, the three of whom were now sneering at them.

“Fuck, I’m thirsty now,” Michelle proclaimed as she licked her dry lips.

______________________________________

______________________________________

“Did you bring the paddle back?” Hank asked his wife, Marsha, as soon as she closed the front door.

“Yes, sir,” she replied as she handed over the leather-encased paddle.

“Bend over—let me see?” he commanded, not at all surprise when she leaned down to touch her toes, making her mini-skirt ride up, displaying her glowing red ass.

Smack!

“AHH!” she called out in pain.

“Tom do harder than that?” he asked.

Smack!

“Oww!” she exclaimed. “Nooo ... I’m mean ... kind of...”

“Hmm, get your twenty?”

“Yes ... but he offered more, sir.”

“Did you take it?”

“No, you told me not too, sir.”

“Good bitch! You’re a whore in training ... you’re not to take more than twenty! Your cunt full of his cum?”

“Yesss,” she said meekly, then squealed, when he squatted down behind her and then stuck his tongue into her unprotected pussy. She’d given her G-string to her brother in-law, Tom, as instructed, and was thankful now her husband was holding firmly onto her hips, keeping her from falling over. “Ohhh god!” she breathed at the thrilling sensations coming from his licks. Why he loved to do this, she had no idea.

“Take it,” he growled, digging his cock out as he stood and shoving it into her, until his balls pressed hard against her pussy lips.

“Ohhh ... ohhhh ... ohhh...” she moaned as he fucked her, trying hard to keep quiet so as not to give away the fact they were fucking near the front door. Fearing Justin or Nina would discover them, she pleaded “ ... please sir ... ohhh ... can we go upstairs?”

Coming to a sudden halt from his fuck-thrusts, Hank then yelled sharply down at her, “Hush, whore! I’ll fuck you when and wherever I want!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.