The Mapping Virus - Cover

The Mapping Virus

Copyright© 2023 by Cabrock

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Three high school senior boys develop a plan that gets them a leg up on some girls. Perhaps on the wrong teenage girls. Incest wasn’t what they intended, but was what they got.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Reluctant   BiSexual   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Sister   Cousins   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Black Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Spitting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Size   Teacher/Student   Caution   Nudism  

Being as quiet as mouse as she snuck in the front door, Marsha, Justin’s mother turned to gently close the door behind her, just as a voice down the hall asked, “Where you been?” in a low, almost menacing tone. There was no doubt in her mind now that her husband, Hank, had just caught her sneaking in.

“I ... I was out ... visiting with Julie,” she replied with a weak smile. “She called me and wanted to talk.”

“Just talk?” Hank asked as he slowly approached.

“Yeah, she’s just having a hard time of it.”

“Hard time?” Hank said with eyebrow raised as he blocked her from walking by him with an arm extended up against the wall. “Did you happen to turn off that tracking app we put on your phone?” he asked as he crowded up to her, forcing her to lean against the wall.

“No,” she said innocently before becoming obviously nervous, “You told me never to do that.”

“Never to do that, sir!” he said in a deeper voice.

“I don’t turn it off ... sir...”

“Hmm,” he replied as he brought out his phone, still making sure to block her exit. “Shows here you were over at Lou’s. Oddly dressed for that, aren’t you?”

“I ... stopped by ... just because it was close—thought I’d say hello.”

“Julie lives close to my brother now?” he asked in a sarcastic tone.

“Ha ... honey ... ha-ha ... I just said hello...”

“In a pushup bra and miniskirt—Lou must have liked that!”

“He ... he looked ... I ... honey, mmm...” she pouted as she tried to kiss him, but he just raised his face out of reach, then pinned her harder against the wall.

“G-string?” he asked next as he forced a hand between her thighs. “Fuck!” he exclaimed when he found no panties at all. “Where are they?”

“I ... I got them in my purse. I was starting to spot ... didn’t want to spoil them.”

“What? Didn’t have a tampon in that purse of yours?”

“I did ... it ... it was a false alarm,” she said before trying to push past him, but he wouldn’t allow it, instead he dug his fingers between her pussy lips, getting a soft hiss out of her. Staring down at the floor now, she seemed prepared for him to pass judgement.

“Your sloppy wet ... will it be salty?” Hank asked as he withdrew his fingers, then brought one to his lips. “Well?” he pressed as he hesitated, causing her to turn away with a panicked look on her face. “Hmm ... Lou cum...” he replied after licking a finger.

“I’m ... sorry...” she whispered.

“Sorry, sir!”

“Sir,” she said in a shaky voice.

“I’m not sorry you fucked him ... bitch ... I’m upset you didn’t ask permission first,” he told her as he pressed his chest into her uplifted tits, forcing her hard into the wall. “As your new pimp, I feel I have to bitch-slap you now.”

“What?” she asked with a nervous chuckle, before coming to look up at him with doe-like eyes, in apparent shock.

“Yeah, Lou owes me twenty bucks ... or rather ... you owe me twenty ... bitch!” After saying this, he could feel her tits heaving up and down, obviously she was turned on as well as a little frightened. “You cut your hours at work like I told you, back below twenty a week ... more time for whoring.”

“I ... I didn’t—I don’t know if I can ... they might not let me,” she said breathlessly.

“Tough ... get it done, tomorrow! Understand?”

She stared now at his chest, breathing fast, then nodded her head with a barely audible, “Yes, sir.”

“Good! Now be a good bitch and strip,” he told her as he took a step back, nodding at her to make sure she understood that she was to do so now. “It’s easy—you don’t have much on.”

“Ummm,” she pouted as she hurriedly began to comply. When completely naked, he turned his back on her for a moment, before suddenly spinning around and slapping her hard on the face, catching her totally off-guard.

SLAP!

It staggered her, causing her face to go slack in surprise for a moment, before she looked like she might cry. “Bitch!” he growled at her, “Now suck my cock like you did his!” He then forced her to her knees by yanking on her long hair, getting sweet squeals of surprise out of her. As she took his cock into her mouth, he made sure to gag it into her throat for a moment.

“Aaackk!” she choked just before he slapped her again.

Slap!

To her credit, she didn’t let the slap stop her from sucking as he asked, “Did he taste good?” to which she nodded her head silently as she blinked rapidly. “But not as good as this?” he pressed, getting a shake of her head from her.

“Mmmm ... mmmm...” she groaned as she was forced to blow him as he kept pressure on the back of her head and continued to grip her hair.

“Ughhh ... ughhh ... ughhh ... AHHH!” he grunted loudly down at her, pulling out as his cum spirted from his cock, directing the jism now, down at the floor. “Lick it up, Bitch!” he huffed at her. “Every fucking drop, or so help me...”

“Mmm,” she whined pitifully as her face was pressed nearly to the floor by her powerful husband. She knew better than not to lick, and so began cleaning the tiles that lay before the front door with her tongue.

“Fitting!” he proclaimed after a minute or two of her licking. “Now, I’m going to eat out your pussy, whore! Get upstairs!”

“Ohhh” she moaned loudly in disbelief as he yanked her to her feet by the hair. Face now red and with an expression of confused arousal at his manhandling of her, she moved quickly to comply; obviously fearful he would slap her again. He didn’t’, instead he just smiled after his compliant whore and wife, who weeks ago would likely have called the cops had he done this to her. Not that he would have then, but now it was all part of their game.

______________________________________

______________________________________

“There, I signed you up,” Justin turned to say to his sister, who was sitting on the bed watching him fill out a profile on the sugar-daddy site. “Now go get something on that’s sexy ... and makes you look at least eighteen. We need pictures.”

“Show a lot of leg,” Pete suggested over the webchat they were having. “That will get some old horny bastards.”

“But not trampy!” came Noah’s suggestion.

Justin nodded his head in agreement before asking, “So who we signing up next?” A long silence followed, with neither of his friends making a move to do so, he could see. “Jerks!” he called out in annoyance.

“Hey!” Pete objected, “Let’s just wait and see what happens with Nina. We don’t need them to get a reputation ... that won’t make us any scratch money.”

“Scratch money!” Noah exclaimed, “I’m hoping this puts me through college. Next year isn’t that far away.”

Justin shrugged in agreement, guessing now it was easier to monitor just one girl for a while rather than three. “Get something else on,” he pressed his sister, who looked to be sulking now.

“Like what,” she whined. “I don’t have an ID anyway ... there going to reject me.”

“We got that covered,” he told her as he pointed to the door with a stern look. He couldn’t help but watch her cute butt walk out, thinking that in no way would she pass for eighteen, but what-the-fuck, why not try?

“God, I want to hit that!” Pete exclaimed, obviously referring to Nina, who was out of the room now. After which Justin could see Pete reaching for his own sister, who looked halfway stoned to him as Pete started mauling her in lieu of Nina.

Justin’s mind changed concerning Nina passing for eighteen, at least a little, this when she returned wearing one of her mom’s outfits, of all things. It was a business causal pant-suit kind of thing, with long pants and something akin to a blazer. He recalled now that she’d had it hanging in her closet for some time now as apparently their mother couldn’t fit into anymore.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.