The Mapping Virus - Cover

The Mapping Virus

Copyright© 2023 by Cabrock

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Three high school senior boys develop a plan that gets them a leg up on some girls. Perhaps on the wrong teenage girls. Incest wasn’t what they intended, but was what they got.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Reluctant   BiSexual   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Sister   Cousins   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Black Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Spitting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Size   Teacher/Student   Caution   Nudism  

“Is she gone?” Marsha whispered after looking around carefully, then coming to sit down apprehensively at the kitchen table with her son Justin, who was having a sandwich.

“Yeah,” he replied as he sat now with arms folded across his chest, looking pleased with himself.

“You weren’t just teasing me?” she asked tentatively as she looked up at him for a moment.

“Nope! He fucked her twice ... and you in between, I’m guessing.

“How do you know?” she whispered as she squirmed from the painful marks on her ass.

“I spied on him in the study,” he told her as he pointed toward the living room. “He was at it ... maybe for an hour ... at least. Want to see a video of it?”

“Shit...” she muttered under her breath with a strange look on her face, before changing it to a smile. “You didn’t really record it, did you?”

“Yeah—showed it to two girls already.”

“Justin!” she hissed, then groaned in pain when she accidentally moved too much.

“Butt hurt?” he asked with interest.

“None of your business,” she said in a tone that was pitiful, getting a smile out of him. He asked again if she wanted to see the video, but she refused to answer, instead she just looked away as if ignoring him. After a long silence she found she couldn’t resist the temptation anymore, and so extended her hand, hoping he would hand over his phone.

“You have to earn it,” he declared with his nose in the air.

“Justin, please...”

“Nope! Show me your ass.”

“Umm ... I can’t do that,” she pouted. His response was to get up and to walk around the table to then stand over her. She was wearing loose fitting sweatpants, which he moved to pull the waistband down on, getting little resistance from her, easily exposing part of her ass and thigh.

“Damn, you two are into S&M,” Justin declared.

“No, now it’s not that!” she insisted.

“Well, what is it than, mom?”

“Just ... experimentation.” After his mom said this, they were interrupted by her daughter Nina and her niece Cathy, who walked into the kitchen and began helping themselves to things in the refrigerator.

“I showed her the video,” Justin lied with a straight face.

“He did not!” his mom was quick to say, with her realizing now that admitting this fact somehow incriminated her. “He’s ... being a little shit,” she declared, getting some giggles from the two girls.

“He’s that, Aunt Martha,” Cathy said with a knowing glance at Justin. “Knows everything he thinks.”

“Ha, like what you two girls do alone all day,” Justin retorted.

“Mom! Make him apologize,” Nina insisted, before apparently realizing who she’d just crossed. “No, it’s ok, mom, I’m ... he’s just kidding us. Cathy likes it!”

“Oh,” Cathy said with a surprised look, “I don’t recall saying that!”

“You know what I mean,” Nina said softly, trying now not to make eye contact with her brother. After some awkward silence, the two girls hurried out of the kitchen and up the stairs.

“Can I see it?” his mom asked after a few moments.

“Earn it,” Justin said as he moved in on her again, pulling up hard on her arm to get her to stand, which earned him an “Ouch!” from her. “Let me see,” he said forcefully, “You might need to see a doctor!”

“Nooo—don’t say that. I can’t show a doctor this, your dad could get into trouble.”

“Hush,” he told his mom as he maneuvered her such that she was bent over the table slightly. “Wow, he put his mark on you,” Justin declared after pulling her sweatpants and panties down over her ample ass, using his hips now to keep her in place. Pressing his hand into the small of her back, eventually got her big tits touching the table, allowing him to caress her stripped ass fully.

“Tsss!” she flinched at his touch. “Is it bad?” she pleaded to know.

“Umm ... no...” he said slowly as he admired her big ass, splayed out as it was. Tracing many of the welts now, with his finger got an occasional flinch out of her as he wondered if he should do this to his sister. He could, he figured, but wasn’t sure the results would be good. Nina might come to hate him for it as there was a chance someone might see them, perhaps in gym class. That would be a disaster!

When he saw movement out of the corner of his eye, he turned to see Cathy and Nina spying on them. He waved to them, and then motioned for them to come closer, knowing his mom’s head was turned the other way. With a finger to his lips, he signaled for them to be quiet as they tiptoed a little closer, with Nina hanging out in the back as if too embarrassed to come much closer. Cathy wasn’t shy though, and so took half a step into the kitchen, craning her neck now to see the damage done to her aunt’s ass.

“Here, this will help with the pain,” Justin told his mom as he leaned far over her, pressing her blouse enclosed tits down even more into the table. With an open hand situated in plain sight of her face, he let his spit fill his palm, then brought it to her lips. She shut her eyes and shook her head no, causing him to smear it across her face in retribution.

“Ahhh,” she breathed in protest, but then licked some of it. “Oh my god!” she panted. “Why do you two taste like this!”

“Genes,” Justin chuckled as he turned to give the silent Cathy a wink. “Want more?”

“Yesss,” she said in a capitulating tone.

“I’ll fuck you again for it,” he declared as he slid his pants down.

“No, it will hurt!” she whined.

“Hmm ... I’ll be careful,” he said as he turned to give Cathy a shake of his head to let his hidden cousin know he was lying to his mom. He then slid his pre-cum soaked cock head into his mom’s pussy, while watching the reactions of the two girls, who continued to remain at a distance. They both backed up even more as he rode for them, until they were but shadows in the hallway. Still, they watched as he slowly pushed in and out, getting whines of pain from his mom every time he pushed against her ass too hard.

Locking eyes with his cousin, he dared Cathy not to acknowledge his dominance over women and his physical prowess. She did acknowledge, with a returned look that told him she was really turned on by this scene.

“He let you take a shower?” he demanded to know of his mom as he slowly fucked her.

“Yessss,”

“Your obedience I think is good, right?”

“Ummm ... I ... ohhhh, ohhhh, ohhhh,” she suddenly called out as he began slamming hard into her pussy rocking the table and obviously contacting the welts on her ass and thighs, causing her pain.

“It will be over in a minute, bitch!” he growled down at the back of her head, then lifting it by her long hair until her mouth was forced open, turning next to look triumphantly at his audience, both of whom, looked shocked as well as mesmerized. “Beg for my cum! Beg for my cum!” he demanded.

“Ouch ... ouch ... ouch ... ohh cum ... ohh cum ... it hurts ... it hurts...”

“AHHHH!” he yelled out as he filled the cunt, which to him, at this very moment, she’d truly become. Pulling out next, he then displayed his manhood to his audience, both of whom squinted a little, and then he pulled up his pants as if nothing had happened, leaving his mom panting with her head resting on its side. Walking past Cathy and Nina next, he then paused to turn and whisper to Nina. “You’re welcome to lick out my jism ... I’ll hold her down if you want?”

“Ummm,” Nina pouted in reply, then looked to her distant mom, who had yet to move, as if considering doing as he suggested. Cathy broke the spell though, by pulling Nina by the arm toward the stairs, with Justin taking the opportunity to slap Cathy hard on the butt as she passed, earning him an enraged look, which soon turned into a hidden smile, he noticed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.