The Mapping Virus - Cover

The Mapping Virus

Copyright© 2023 by Cabrock

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Three high school senior boys develop a plan that gets them a leg up on some girls. Perhaps on the wrong teenage girls. Incest wasn’t what they intended, but was what they got.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Reluctant   BiSexual   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Sister   Cousins   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Black Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Spitting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Size   Teacher/Student   Caution   Nudism  

“Hey, did you see that viral post on YouTube—the one about M-V?” Justin asked his two friends as they walked down the hallway of their high school.

It was morning and classes were about to start, which meant the three seniors soon had to part ways in order not to be late for their respective classes. This high school was pretty tolerant of seniors and their attitudes, so bumming around in the hallways wasn’t frowned upon too much.

“I did,” Noah chuckled. “Some guy right—claiming M-V got him a date for life, or something like that.”

“Didn’t see it,” Pete remarked. “What does M-V stand for anyways—and isn’t it like last year’s news?”

“Yeah, but this is like version two!” Justin replied excitedly. “The girl craves everything about the guy ... like even his sperm.” He said this last part in a whisper as other students were now lining the halls in preparation for entering their classrooms.

“Sperm!” Noah laughed under his breath. “This is complete bullshit!”

“Oh yeah, tell it to Wendel and Soless ... or what’s her real name?” Justin asked.

“Sally,” Pete informed them.

“Yeah—Sally and Wendel, those two are inseparable now, because they took M-V.”

“They tell you that?” Noah asked.

“No, he did!” Justin replied as he pointed a thumb at Pete. “Wendel’s your cousin, right?”

“Technically my second cousin,” Pete replied. “I wouldn’t believe much of what he claims.”

“Yeah, they are both goth freaks.” Noah announced. “She wears black lipstick for Christ-sake.”

“Nice tits though,” Justin said with a smirk.

“Yeah, and a big ass,” Noah countered.

They all stopped at the intersection where they normally broke off each morning and waited now for the final bell to sound. Since becoming seniors they’d gotten bolder when it came to flaunting the school rules, so arriving a few seconds late was something they just did now. Watching pretty girls go by, got Justin to thinking about M-V again, and when he saw Wendell and Soless he couldn’t resist pointing them out.

“See, she follows him now like a dog,” Justin commented.

“Yeah, but who the fuck wants that?” Noah asked.

“Depends on the dog,” Pete chuckled. “That one I could teach a few tricks.”

“Hey, ask your cousin how he got the virus,” Justin suggested.

Pete shook his head slightly before suddenly walking off toward Wendel as the other two stood back, trying hard not smirk or do anything else that might piss off Wendel. The guy was known to be a bit of a weirdo, and if it weren’t for his relation to Pete, none of them would have bothered to talk with him. Justin found himself a little excited as he watched Soless closely, who stood now up against Wendell, her supposed soulmate and owner.

“What did he say?” Justin asked as soon as Pete walked back.

“Says, he’ll send me a link to the website. Cost 300-bucks though!”

“Fuck!” Noah commented in disgust. “He fucking paid that for what—distilled water in a vial?”

Pete shrugged, “Swears by it—says she craves him day and night.”

“What, his sperm?” Noah asked as he broke out in a fit of laughter.

______________________________________

______________________________________

“It’s fucking crappy English...” Justin announced to Noah, who he was currently in a webchat with. “ ... and it says invitation only.” Justin then shook his head in sad disappointment as he tried to make more sense out of the M-V website they’d gotten from Wendel.

“Well, I ain’t pulling it up and getting some crappy computer virus. Your nuts dude!”

“Hmm ... stuck in my head, I guess. What if the girl just really believes it and that’s all it takes to hook her on the stuff?”

“What, they have to keep taking the shit?” Noah asked.

“Nooo ... one-time thing it says. Though it does claim success rates are only about thirty to forty percent but is improving. Sounds like a waste of 300-bucks if it’s that low.”

“Not if it works!” Noah said in an exaggerated tone with eyes staring widely into the webcam.

“You got three-hundred bucks to blow?” Justin countered.

“Fuck no!”

“And don’t forget you have to send in your DNA and her DNA so they can map the two together. Guess that’s why they call it the mapping virus.”

“Hmm ... who’s DNA you going to send?” Noah asked with tongue-in-cheek.

Justin sat thinking carefully for a moment before saying, “How about Stacy Peric?” then laughed along with Noah.

“Fuck she’s hot! I want her—you find someone else.”

“Sure ... just hand over three hundred bucks and what ... twelve vials of spit it says.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.