Fireside Fantasy - Cover

Fireside Fantasy

by Piper Biler

Copyright© 2014 by Piper Biler

Erotic Sex Story: A quiet evening by the fire, alone, or so she thought...

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Masturbation   .

With an almost silent grunt of release, her back arched fully, her hips ground into the lounge, her soft thighs and stomach straining, she shuddered under her hands as she came. Breathing raggedly, she shivered with the aftershocks of her pleasure, one hand resting gently over her throbbing clit, feeling the warmth and moisture from her lips. Her other hand slipped one more time beneath the fabric of her panties, dipping between her lips, wetting her finger. With a smile she raised the finger to her mouth and lightly licked at it, breathing in her spicy musk. Contented, she curled her legs back onto the couch and tucked the blanket in around herself, sighing softly as she closed her eyes to the firelight and drifted off to sleep.

She thought she was alone in the house, but she wasn't. He watches her from the shadows, silent as a hunter. Just as he had watched her before, stalking, waiting for the right moment. Was this the moment?. He watches as her back arched, her muscles straining from the power of her orgasm. The aroma of her arousal noticeable in the closed space. He had to have her, make her submit to his desires. After long weeks of watching and waiting, he was prepared. Silent as a jungle cat, he creeps closer...

She exhales softly and twists in the blanket, snuggling closer into the cushions at the back of the couch. As she turns, the blanket lifts and exposes a hint of the flesh of her hip and thigh, a glimpse of the edge of her panties along the smooth roundness of one cheek. With a dreamy murmur, she shifts her hips, the blanket slipping a little more, her upper leg now gleaming in the firelight, the rest of her body a shadowy landscape of soft curves under the blanket. She tenses for a moment, her breath catching ... then murmurs again, a smile playing at her lips, her toes curling for a brief moment.

He creeps closer, admiring her lovely form so enticingly revealed by the shift of the blanket. He pauses when he hears her breath catch and sees her body tense. Seeing her relax, he edges forward, taking care not to make any noise. Grinning, he silently takes a set of velcro straps from his pouch, making a loop in them large enough for her wrists. He also takes his knife out and silently opens its razor sharp blade. Creeping closer still, he reaches down and places one hand over her mouth, while simultaneously pressing the tip of his knife to her throat, just below her ear. "Move, and you will spill alot of your blood all over this room".

The smile dies on her lips under his hand as her eyes bolt open. Her hands fly from under the blankets, reflexively, to grasp his arm. Turned in the position she is, she can only see a hint of arm, but she can sense the rest of him behind her, large and foreboding. She tries to nod slightly to indicate her understanding, but the sharp knife tip is digging into her neck, and all she manages is the tiniest of movements, a muffled, frightened gurgle escaping her throat. She holds perfectly still, the only sound in the room the innocent crackle of the fire, and their breath, his calm, slow, assured; hers quick and ragged.

He smiles to himself as she holds perfectly still, satisfied she understand his instructions. Pulling his hand away from her mouth slowly and keeping the knife touching her neck he whispers "you are mine now beautiful. I will possess you, and there is nothing you can do to stop me". Pulling both of her arms behind her, he quickly binds them together with the strap he prepared earlier. Pulling the blanket off of her, he rolls her onto her back, her arms pinned beneath her. He grins as he sees her breasts thrust forward from this position. and the wetness of her panties. Then he smirks as he looks at her face, seeing that she recognizes him.

She tries not to tremble as his eyes rove over her skin, her own gaze locked on his face, her mind working to recall where she's seen that strong jaw and full mouth. His free hand reaches out to follow his eyes, and she tenses, clenching her eyes shut. After a silent pause, she dares to lift one eyelid, her breath coming in short, shallow gasps. He is leaning over her, his hand almost touching her skin, as if feeling her very essence. His lips, curled into a cruel smirk, move slightly, silently as he hovers just over her, letting her feel the heat from his palm but nothing else. He glances up quickly, meeting her gaze, and she gasps, the steely grey of his eyes suddenly clear in her memory. Those eyes ... now she knows. She had smiled at him, thinking him so shy, so reserved ... so ... innocent. A simple fellow bookworm, wandering the aisles of her favorite store. Those eyes did not look at all innocent now as they pulled at her, dove into her. She struggled to breath as he twists the blade a little, the tip biting into her flesh just enough to sting.

He smiles as he sees recognition dawn in her eyes. "so you recognize me now. You who are so beautiful and are so far out of my league. If I were the nice guy I pretend to be, I would never have a chance with you. But now, now you are mine!". He slowly eases the knife blade away from her throat. "Be good and you just might survive this evening. Be good and you might just enjoy this evening. Be bad and..." he shrugs as he points to the large roll of plastic "Be bad and you will never be found". He slowly passes his free hand over the bare skin of her stomach, close enough to just touch the very fine hairs there, but not actually touch her skin. He slowly inserts the knife blade under the elastic of her panties. With a quick flick, the material parts. Easing the knife a little further down he quickly cuts through the crotch of her panties, then removes them completely.

She whimpers, a strangled cry of terror held deep in her throat. With wide, shining eyes, she watches him, watches the knife blade glinting so close to her skin. She tries to pull her body away from him without moving, sucking in her breath and easing her hips back deeper into the cushions of the couch, but it's a futile gesture. There's nowhere for her to go. He lays the flat of the blade at the base of her breasts, his eyes now taking on a hungry glow, and she doesn't dare to breath, to move even a hair. With a sardonic smile, he twists it deftly, the razor sharp steel slicing through the fabric of her bra with barely a whisper. Her breath releases in a quaking, silent sob, and he laughs, low, soft, knowing. Slowly he flips the ruined fabric away from the soft mounds of first one breast, then the other, with the knife, allowing the tip to drag delicately around the nipples and down the inner curve to her breastbone. Her skin pebbles with goosebumps, both from fear and from the cold kiss of the metal, and a second wretched whimper escapes her. He reaches up to touch her lips, "shhhh ... quiet now beautiful ... I won't hurt you, unless you force me to."

Looking at her face and eyes as he slowly eases back, he sees terror, mixed with something else, Arousal perhaps? Smiling he lets his gaze, and the knife, wander slowly downward over her quivering breast, allowing the cold steel to lightly kiss her nipple. Continuing the journey down her body and very careful not to break the skin or leave a mark on her flawless skin, he lightly glides the razor sharp blade down the taut skin of her stomach and around her belly button. Glancing further down he smiles. "Ahh, I see you like to keep yourself trimmed". Bending down he examines her grooming more closely and notices her hair extends right to the top of her lips. "Tsk, this just won't do." To emphasize his point, he lets the tip of his knife rest at the juncture of her lips, the flat of the cold blade resting on her clitoris. "You see, this needs to be trimmed up a little, I like to touch bare skin with my lips while I am eating you. Don't move a muscle, I would not like for this razor sharp blade to accidentally remove something sensitive." He lets the weight of the blade rest a little heavier on her clit for emphasis.

With a deep, ragged breath she tries to calm her trembling, painfully aware of the cold, sharp edge of the blade. She clenches her eyes shut again and bites her lip to keep from making any more noise, her only movement now a tiny, involuntary spasm rippling across her belly. His lips twist again as he watches her. "I knew you were a smart one, beautiful," he chuckles. "Now let me see you again, come on..." He runs a hand along the inside of her thigh, pushing it lightly aside, the knife blade still resting atop her clit. "Just like before, hmm? Up you go. Show me how flexible you are." Slowly, shakily, she raises her leg, draping it across the back of the sofa. The movement strains her arms beneath her, pushing her breasts further forward and shifting her hips, opening her sex to him.

"Mmmm, nice. I like to see you spread out before me, like you actually might want me. But we both know you are just terrified of what I might do. Open your eyes lovely one, I want you to see everything I do to you. First I am going to clean you up a little bit." He slowly moves between her spread legs, keeping the knife blade where it is, resting on her clit, the point threatening to slit her open. Carefully he lifts the blade away from her sensitive regions, replacing it with a finger. He starts to lightly stroke the top of her clit with his finger. Placing the knife so the flat is resting against his finger, and the edge is at the very apex of her slit, he carefully slides the blade upward removing her neatly trimmed pubic hair, without breaking the skin. "You did very well my pet. You held very still and you did not cause me to slice you open. You keep this up, and you might very well survive this encounter. As a reward for your good behavior..." he bends down and runs his tongue the length of her lips, twirling it around her clit before pressing forward a little and sucking it between his lips with a hard suction...

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.