I Dream of Demie - Cover

I Dream of Demie

Copyright© 2014 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 9

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - "I had summoned a succubus, a female demon that stole men's souls through intimate contact! I couldn't do anything but lean forward as she beckoned. I was going to die!"

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   Fiction   Horror   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Ghost   Demons   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Cousins   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Snuff   Spanking   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Caution   Slow   Transformation   Violence  

“Princess!” I called for the dozenth time today, this time down an alleyway.

“I got your princess right here, Mario!” came a guttural reply from the shadows.

“Oh, fuck you,” I muttered, moving on.

Princess, who I had originally named Selina, had been a black cat in heat that my unwanted resident witch had transformed into a human woman in heat. With Demie missing, she needed me to have sex with someone in order to generate energy for her spells, but the cat-like female had managed to open my window and escape! She was naked and acting like a cat, so she should have been easy to spot, but I was having no luck, and it had been a full day since she had gone missing. I figured she would have come back for food by now.

“Where the hell are you?” I asked.


“Your address?”

“Mew?”

Officer Fredrickson sighed. This woman must be crazy! he thought. She had been seen walking around outside, buck naked, on all fours. When the squad car had pulled up she had run, quite fast considering, but the officers eventually managed to capture her. Now she was dressed in a spare set of coveralls the police had provided but she was still pretending she was a cat. No name, no ID, and no talking! She was even sitting in her chair like a cat, with her feet on either side of her hands.

“Please, ma’am, is there anyone we can call for you?”

“Mow,” she responded.

“Was that a no?”

“Mew?”

Officer Fredrickson sighed again.


I got back into the apartment at about 9 PM. It had gotten dark so it wasn’t safe to be wandering streets and alleyways alone. “Demie?” I called out. Silence greeted me, again. “And where are you?”

“That’s what I want to know.”

I jumped. Kate stepped out from the hallway. Behind her I could see that the closet door hiding the portal to her rooms was open and visible. She was wearing that skintight black dress she had conjured the first time I had met her, when I had inadvertently walked in on her naked. My cock gave a little lurch at the memory.

The brunette girl, still looking eighteen, came right up to me, seeming to tower over me even though she was almost a foot shorter. “And where’s the cat? My experiment needs power, dummy.”

I was getting tired of her using Demie’s pet name for me. “She ran away, Katie,” I responded.

“Shit!” She turned back to the closet as it made a grinding noise. She was clearly concerned, as she hadn’t even corrected me on her name.

We both headed over to the closet. I could see her extradimensional rooms behind it, but the air in the closet doorway was shimmering.

“Fuck!” Kate took a running dive through the portal ... and stopped halfway, her ass held in mid-air. She seemed to have gotten stuck about where her hips flared out. She flailed her legs but couldn’t make any headway. She turned her head back toward me ... I could see her lips moving but no sound came out. I shook my head with a confused look on my face.

She spoke some more while moving her hands. “Can you hear me?!” Her voice was coming from...

I bent over. Sure enough... “Are you ... talking out of your ass?” I snickered.

“Damnit, dummy! Go grab your neighbor and fuck her ... anyone! I’m fucking stuck!”

‘Dummy’ again. “You know what, Katie? I think we need to re-evaluate our relationship. I grabbed her butt cheeks and, sure enough, felt warm flesh instead of cloth ... the dress WAS illusion!

“Ah! What the--? No, please stop...” she pleaded.

I wound up, and ... SMACK! I connected a solid spank to her shapely ass.

“OW! You fucker!”

For that I gave her three solid staccato smacks. The reward for my audacity was her dress disappearing. I could see red welts in the shape of my palm starting to form on those lily white cheeks.

“Shit! Tom, please! I...” Her voice started to cut in and out. “ ... need ... fuck...”

“Don’t mind if I do...” I pulled my pants down, freeing my very hard cock. Who knew that I liked giving spankings? I put some spit on the head and lined it up with her cute little pussy lips.

“Don’t! ... stop!...”

“Don’t stop ... got it...” I replied, spreading her legs and pushing hard.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.