I Dream of Demie - Cover

I Dream of Demie

Copyright© 2014 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 41: Matchmaker

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 41: Matchmaker - "I had summoned a succubus, a female demon that stole men's souls through intimate contact! I couldn't do anything but lean forward as she beckoned. I was going to die!"

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   Fiction   Horror   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Ghost   Demons   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Cousins   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Snuff   Spanking   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Caution   Slow   Transformation   Violence  

“Beatrice?”

“Yes.”

“The ghost?”

Beatrice’s green eyes looked at me from Vicky’s face, hurt. “I am a person, thank you very much!”

I held out my hands in an attempt to mollify her. “Yes, of course you are, but ... you’re ... dead, right?”

Now she looked uncomfortable. “Well, yes...”

“And you ... possessed Vicky’s body and came up here to ... have sex with me?”

Beatrice sexily nibbled Vicky’s lower lip. “Umm ... I could feel her connection to you, and her body was already stimulated. I was going to come up here to talk to you, but when I saw you only wearing undergarments, well...”

I palmed my forehead. “Beatrice! Vicky didn’t consent to this! I thought she was letting me cum inside her because she was safe, or on the pill. Shit!” I struggled to think back to when Vicky and I had our sauna encounter ... she said it hadn’t been a safe day for her then ... was that 6 weeks ago? 7? That should mean that she was safe right now, but I also didn’t know her cycle. I sat down, my head in my hands.

“I’m sorry, Tom...” Beatrice tried to put her arms around my shoulders but I shrugged her off. “ ... oh.”

“Why are you here?” I asked her. “I thought you went to Heaven or something after the B&B.” That was when the ghost and I had had sex, and she disappeared right after.

“I faded, but then I was here. I think I was inside you, but not like I’m inside of Vicky now.”

I turned to her. “Has anything like that happened before?”

“No. After I died, I didn’t actually have any substance until you were with me in my old bedroom, and you were so warm...” She reached out for me again.

I got to my feet and pulled my boxers on. “Look, Beatrice, you have to give Vicky her body back. This isn’t fair to her ... I’ll try to explain to her that she sleepwalked up here or something, and maybe she can go get a morning after pill...” At her confused look, I elaborated, “It’s a medicine to keep her from getting pregnant.”

“Amazing!” she responded. “How many years has it been since I died? It was 1824.”

My eyes got wide. “Almost 200! Beatrice, please...”

She pulled on her robe and looked uncomfortable. “So much time ... I ... I will leave her...” She closed her eyes.

I waited. I didn’t know if I’d see the ghost leave Vicky’s body or not, but after a few seconds I asked, “Vicky?”

Her eyes opened, still green. “It’s not working!”


“I have an idea!” Patty exclaimed as she jumped about, full of excitement.

Eros watched his mistress’ bubbly body bounce with interest. “What’s your idea?”

“You can control minds, right?”

“With limits, yes.”

“C’mon!”

A few minutes later, Patty was knocking at the door across the street. “The couple that live here are just roommates...” she began.

Eros gave her a grin. “Oh my doG, they’re roommates.”

“Heh! You’re getting the hang of the memes, Eros. Anyway, they’ve been friends since high school...”

The door opened and an average but cute twentysomething ash blonde woman stood there. “Hi, Patty! What’s up?”

“Hi Chrissie! I brought Eros over to meet you and Abel.” She directed her friend’s attention to her demon, currently in human form.

The woman did a double-take. “Whoa! Um, did anyone tell you that you look like Fabio, Eros?”

He rolled his eyes. “All the time, Chrissie. Patty seems to like it.”

“I’ll bet she does.” The blonde gave his meaty masculine form a second look. Patty had scored way above her station, she thought. “Uh, come on in! Abel, we have company!” she called out.

An average-looking brown-haired young man, looking about the same age as Chrissie, came around the corner, drying his hands with a kitchen towel. “Oh, hey, Patty ... and Fabio?”

“Eros.” The men shook hands in a manly way, and Abel gave his hand a pained flex afterward.

Soon they were sitting in the living room, Chrissie and Abel on the couch with Patty and Eros in wing chairs across from them. “I came over to help you guys,” Patty explained.

“Help us?” Abel asked.

“Yeah! Do it, Eros.”

“Look over here,” the demon commanded them.

As one, both Chrissie and Abel looked over to see Eros’ glowing eyes. Also as one, their jaws went slack as they fell under his spell.

“You will do whatever Patty says,” Eros commanded them. “Okay, Patty, go for it.”

“Abel, you need to confess your feelings to Chrissie.”

The man turned to his roommate and took her hands in his. “Chrissie, I love you ... I’ve always loved you ... I just never found the courage to say it before.”

“Now you, Chrissie.” Patty was fairly vibrating in her chair.

Chrissie pulled her hands back into her lap. “I don’t feel the same, Abel ... I care about you as a friend, and I don’t want to mess that up.”

“What?” Patty was staring at Chrissie. “But you love each other.”

“Ehh,” Chrissie responded with a tilt of her head.

Abel sat there, looking like someone had just shot his dog.

“No ... no...” Patty whimpered, “ ... this was supposed to be great, just like a romance novel where something brings the two soulmates together. I was supposed to be that something!”

Eros watched with amusement. “So do it.”

She turned to him. “What?”

“Be that something. You’re in charge here,” he explained to her, “what did you expect they’d do next?”

She looked back at the mismatched couple. “They were supposed to kiss.”

Abel and Chrissie looked at each other, uncertain.

“So...” Eros prompted his mistress.

“You two ... kiss!”

Chrissie and Abel kissed, a quick, chaste peck of their lips.

“No ... with tongue, long and sensuous.” The couple did so. “Yeah, like that. Keep kissing. Um, Abel, put your hand on her boob.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.