I Dream of Demie - Cover

I Dream of Demie

Copyright© 2014 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 40: Lonely

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 40: Lonely - "I had summoned a succubus, a female demon that stole men's souls through intimate contact! I couldn't do anything but lean forward as she beckoned. I was going to die!"

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   Fiction   Horror   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Ghost   Demons   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Cousins   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Snuff   Spanking   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Caution   Slow   Transformation   Violence  

Demie was out, trying to pick up Eros’ scent after he left our place, but I was wiped out after the emotional and physical toll of the day, and so I headed to bed. As I drifted off, I realized that I was completely alone in the apartment for the first time since we moved in. Though I was an introvert by nature, I felt lonely at the sudden change in my living situation.


As Tom slept, his body glowed, and a female form rose from it. She examined her arms, and then looked down at the rest of her body, which seemed translucent and immaterial. With a concerned look on her face, she floated out of the bedroom.

Need filled the woman. She could feel her faint substance dissipating, and she cast out with her mind. There! Further down in the building ... she dropped and passed through the floor.


Knock knock knock!

“Muh? Otie, getthdohr...”

Knock knock knock!

I raised my head from the pillow. “Otie! Get--!” Then I remembered that my changeling brother was missing. In fact, that could be him, if he had forgotten his key! I quickly pulled on my boxers and raced out to the living room as the knock came again.

I really should get into the habit of checking the peephole, but I was tired, and worried for Otie. I pulled the door open to reveal a slim, pretty redhead in a robe. “Vicky?” Kate and I had just been discussing the woman from apartment 506 before she left.

“Tom!” She gave me a cute smile and then moved forward to kiss me.

We’ve already established that I’m a kiss-slut, since I can’t kiss Demie, cause, y’know, succubus. While unexpected, I was quite happy to play tonsil hockey with this sexy lady. I closed the door behind her as her hands roamed my chest and then started heading downward. Soon, her fingers were in my boxers and stroking my now hard cock. I pulled open her robe and massaged her B-cup breasts with those nice wide nipples.

“Mmm...” she moaned into my mouth.

I broke the kiss. “Um, shall we...?” I pulled her toward the bedroom. This was so random, but I wasn’t about to interrupt my second sexy encounter with this tanned bottle redhead with silly questions. Our first time had been in the building’s sauna, when she had been unfortunately chemically influenced due to my unknowingly borrowing Demie’s sexy scent. This time, though, Vicky had come to me, so I knew that it was her choice.

I slipped her robe from her shoulders, revealing her gorgeous body, her bronzed skin only interrupted by her bikini tan lines. Still kissing, I lowered her to the bed as I slipped my boxers off. I moved down and pressed my tongue between her folds.

“Ooh, yesss...” she moaned, “Do that again ... you are so good at it!”

That should have clued me in that something wasn’t quite right, as I hadn’t gone down on Vicky before, but the blood that was normally feeding my brain had been ... redirected. Her clit came out to play, and I flicked it a bit before pressing my tongue deep inside her.

“Oooh ... get up here and fill me, Tom...”

As I slipped upward and lined my ‘Tommy Gun’ up with her pussy, I briefly considered asking about condoms, but we’d already had unprotected sex ... I figured I’d ask about cumming inside when I got closer. I pressed insistently into her depths, making her whimper in pleasure. It had been a number of weeks since we’d fucked, so Vicky was tight ... I figured that she must not have a new boyfriend yet, which explained why she was coming to me again. I pulled back, adjusted my angle of penetration, and pushed back inside. This time, half of my 7 inches slipped inside her wet channel.

“More ... more...” she moaned, her eyes closed.

I gave her more, and soon we were fully connected. I kissed her again as I pulled back and thrust back in. I felt her cum and slowed my movements, so as to not overwhelm her. When her breathing got back under control, I sped up again. We continued to kiss, our passion mounting. I reached down and flipped at her clit, and felt her pussy tightening up for another orgasm. I wasn’t going to last. “I’m gonna cum, Vicky...” I warned her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.