I Dream of Demie - Cover

I Dream of Demie

Copyright© 2014 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 38: Enjoy or Death

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 38: Enjoy or Death - "I had summoned a succubus, a female demon that stole men's souls through intimate contact! I couldn't do anything but lean forward as she beckoned. I was going to die!"

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   Fiction   Horror   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Ghost   Demons   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Cousins   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Snuff   Spanking   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Caution   Slow   Transformation   Violence  

“There, that will hold Eros,” Kate informed us as she finished the complex chalk circle around the demon’s head, which was now in the middle of the kitchen table. “I don’t need magic for a protective circle.”

Demie chuckled. “Good, then I won’t have to keep swallowing him.” Eros stuck his tongue out as Kate headed back to her bedroom.

I looked at Demie’s brother. “I can’t believe you perverted one of my favorite childhood cartoons. Fuck you, asshole.”

He leveled his Fabio-like gaze at me. “You can’t tell me that you didn’t enjoy the adventure, bro. You figured out the mystery and set up a trap to catch the bad guy, just like in the show.”

I couldn’t deny that ... it HAD been exciting. Still: “You aren’t my bro, guy.”

He glanced over at Demie and back to me. “She’s my sister, so you’re my bro-in-law, right? We’re family, bro.” He winked at me.

“What’s he talking about?” I asked Demie.

She rolled her eyes. “Well, you know how a marriage contract is supposed to be until you die? A deal with a demon’s forever. After you kick it, you’ll be in Hell with me, for all time. Of course, it’ll be a lot less pleasurable for you down there.” She licked her lips.

I felt faint. “So, it’s like we’re married but there’s no way to get divorced, and once I die...”

She nodded. “Yep, straight to Hell. That’s The Deal, capital T, capital D, signed with your soul.”

I ran out of the room.

“What’s up with my bro Tom?” Eros asked, grinning.


Monday knocked on Kate’s bedroom door. “So, um...”

Kate was still wearing Tom’s shirt and the brown Velma skirt. The glasses were long gone. She turned from putting Kate into her crib. “Monday! How are you doing? You sort of lost your dog and your girlfriend again...” she frowned, “ ... also sort of, on the same day.”

“Er, yeah, I’m okay, actually,” he responded. “Seeing Zee at the B&B, and then on the couch with another Tom when we got here was a freakout, until he explained she was Tillie and you all explained him.” He shook his head. “Guess I’m getting used to all this crazy magic shit. At least I didn’t end up in the hospital this time.” He suddenly looked uncertain. “Um, I wanted to talk about you and me in the freezer...”

She looked uncomfortable. “Monday, I love Tom ... we were sharing warmth in the freezer ... we’re friends, right?”

“Uh, yeah! Yeah, okay...” He turned to leave.

She took his hand. “But thank you for saving me from those men.” Then she pulled him into a hug.

Monday paused for a moment, and then returned the hug. Despite the warmth, he felt very lonely. “Umm, I’m gonna...”

They pulled apart and Monday headed home.


“So how do you send him back to Hell?”

“Kill his summoner, just like with Bilson,” Demie calmly responded, referring to her mother Eudora’s previous summoner.

“Who?”

“Oh ... right, you’re Other Tom,” she realized. “Otie, yes,” she quickly amended as he raised a finger to correct her. “I’d best go talk with Tom.” Then she headed into the bedroom.

Eros turned his head to Otie. “So, changeling, eh?”


“Tom?” Demie closed the bedroom door behind her.

I was laying on the bed, my face in my pillow. “What!?”

She sighed. “Turn over.”

I looked up. “What?”

“I said...” She grabbed my feet, “ ... turn OVER.” And then she spun me onto my back, my head going dizzy from the sudden movement.

“What are you doing?!” I yelled at her.

She unfastened my jeans and pulled them down, along with my underwear. “I’m not gonna spend my time on Earth with a whiner, Tom. Now, you can either agree to enjoy our time here together, or I can just kill you now and the rest of your eternity can start down below.” Her skin turned red, horns grew from her head, and her clothing melted away, revealing that hot, voluptuous body. Then her arm shifted into the blade of a blood-red sword, which she then held at my throat. I gulped and shied back.

I felt her other hand on my penis, gripping it softly. As it started to fill with blood, she began stroking it. The sword didn’t move from my neck.

“So, dummy? Enjoy, or death?” Her hand was hot, but her eyes were like ice.

My cock was mostly hard now, thanks to her expert ministrations. “Um ... enjoy!”

“Good choice!” The sword transformed back into her arm, and she took my cock into her mouth.

I moaned softly as her magnificent tongue swirled around my member. Soon I was rock hard, and she mounted me with a purpose, sinking my 7-incher into her hellacious depths.

“Ooh yeah...” she moaned as she pushed hard, stretching the skin of my cock as the dry walls of her vagina caught at it. I hissed in discomfort. “Problem?” she asked as she pulled back up and then slammed down, her superior strength causing us to bounce on the bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.