I Dream of Demie - Cover

I Dream of Demie

Copyright© 2014 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 34

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 34 - "I had summoned a succubus, a female demon that stole men's souls through intimate contact! I couldn't do anything but lean forward as she beckoned. I was going to die!"

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   Fiction   Horror   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Ghost   Demons   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Cousins   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Snuff   Spanking   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Caution   Slow   Transformation   Violence  

I was coming back from the store with more diapers for baby Amy when Tilly’s apartment door opened. I turned to greet the siren, but instead came face to face with myself.

Other Tom froze. “Oh, hey, Tom,” he greeted me with an awkward wave.

A moment later, the door opened wider and Demie was there behind him, clad only in a bathrobe.

“Demie?” I asked, dumbfounded. She had walked out a week ago and never came back. What was she doing in Tillie’s apartment?

“Demie?” she replied, confused, and then gave me a sympathetic look which looked wrong on Demie’s face. “No, I’m Tillie, Tom.” She pulled the bathrobe tighter about her. “Um ... I guess you two have stuff to talk about...” She shoved Other Tom forward and closed the door behind him.

“Yeah, I guess we do,” I said, tilting my head toward our apartment door. Other Tom opened it and we went inside. My head was swimming. Why did Tillie look like Demie now?

After putting the diapers away, Other Tom and I sat on the couch. I nodded toward Tillie’s apartment. “So how’d that start? And why aren’t you dead?” Sirens absorbed energy from her lovers, much like a succubus did, but a lot worse. Tilly had almost killed me the one time we fucked.

“She thought I was you at first,” Other Tom explained. “I didn’t recognize her because your memories showed her looking differently. I told her how I came to be and she just came right up and kissed me, to see if that would take my energy. It didn’t, so she pulled me into her apartment and we’ve been there for...” He looked at the wall clock. “ ... a few hours? I’m getting better at this sex thing.” He grinned at me.

“Wait, she looked different?” I asked. “If she didn’t look like Laura or Demie, then what does she look like to you?”

“I don’t know this Laura person, so Tillie just looks like herself to me,” he replied. He got my gist, though. “Oh, she’s about average height, average weight, brown hair, brown eyes. Hm, I guess she’s just pretty average? Men generally want Sirens because of the effect of their powers, but Tilly’s nice ... she really appreciates that we can have sex without me dying. Guess there’s an advantage to me being a changeling instead of human, huh?”

Other Tom only had my recent memories, which is why he didn’t remember my ex-girlfriend Laura. I couldn’t fault him for boffing Tilly. Her ravenous hunger had caused her to become predatory when we met, but now that she was getting all the energy she needed from her job as the Champagne Room mystery woman at a local strip club, she was nice. We watched TV together sometimes, but her looking like my ex-girlfriend Laura made me sad and regretful, and so I probably wasn’t hanging around as much as she would’ve hoped. I hadn’t seen her since before Demie had stormed out. Maybe this would be good for both her and Other Tom.

I clapped him on the shoulder. “Go for it, buddy. You both deserve some happiness.”

“Hey, thanks, man.” He started up Netflix.

I was perpetually horny since Demie left, so finding out that Other Tom was getting laid just made me even more frustrated. I went to Kate’s room and pushed the door open.

She was bent over her workbench, and because she generally didn’t wear clothes I had a nice view of her shapely naked behind. I came up from behind and grabbed a boob and buttcheek.

“Aah!” she yelled, and I heard glass break. “Damnit, Tom!” Kate turned and shoved me back. “That was an hour of work! Do you know how difficult it is to perform alchemy without magic?” Hearing her mother’s angry words, baby Amy started crying in her crib.

“I--I’m sorry,” I offered lamely.

Kate took a deep breath, and Amy started to calm down as well, now that her mother wasn’t yelling. “I should have closed the door ... I’m sorry. Was there something I can help you with?”

I looked down at my obvious erection and then back up, giving her an awkward grin.

She looked sympathetic. “Demie’s still not back, huh? Okay...”

She pulled a robe on, picked up Amy, and we headed to the living room. When Kate saw Other Tom sitting there, she handed him the baby and he gave my daughter cuddles. Unlike when he had originally shown up thinking he was me, Amy didn’t cry now that she’d gotten used to “Uncle Other Tom”. Then Kate and I headed to my bedroom.

She dropped her robe, sank to her knees, unzipped me, and then began to lick and suck my turgid member. She was still getting used to pleasuring a man, her previous life as a virginal witch at odds with learning such skills, but I wasn’t complaining.

“Mmm ... that feels good, babe,” I urged her. She redoubled her sucking. I angled my body toward the bed. “Maybe we could... ?”

She pulled her mouth off of my cock. “I really want to make love with you, Tom, but it’s still too soon after the birth. Another couple of weeks, okay?”

“Okay...” I said, petulantly, and let her continue to fellate me.

After a few minutes I could tell that she was getting tired. I took her head in my hands and started to thrust.

“Guck guck guck,” she grunted as the head of my cock dipped into her throat just a little with each thrust. I looked down at her curvy body and thought about fucking this sexy ex-witch in a couple of weeks. That helped, but not enough. I closed my eyes and thought about Demie.

A lost thought from earlier came back: why had Tillie suddenly started looking like Demie instead of my ex-girlfriend Laura? Laura had been the love of my life, and when that had ended I had been shattered.

“You fallin’ in love with me, dummy?” Demie had jokingly asked before she left.

I stopped. Tillie’s powers knew the truth.

I felt Kate pushing my hands away, and then she pulled her mouth back. “Tom?”

I looked down. Tears were running down her cheeks from my penile invasion of her mouth and throat, but that wasn’t the problem. My penis was getting soft, and I hadn’t cum.

“Oh shit...” I moaned, and sat down on the bed.

Kate moved around behind me to rub my back. “What’s going on, Tom?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.