I Dream of Demie - Cover

I Dream of Demie

Copyright© 2014 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 33

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 33 - "I had summoned a succubus, a female demon that stole men's souls through intimate contact! I couldn't do anything but lean forward as she beckoned. I was going to die!"

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   Fiction   Horror   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Ghost   Demons   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Cousins   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Snuff   Spanking   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Caution   Slow   Transformation   Violence  

We learn about Eudora’s new master.

This story is the property of the author. It may be redistributed, copied and stored without changes, though it is not to be used by commercial entities. Using this material in any commercial publication, including websites, without the express permission of the author, will be followed up with legal action. This fictional story was written for the entertainment of adults and should not be viewed by those under the legal age.

This is a story of casual, unprotected sex, and is a work of fiction. In real life, use a condom, damnit! Unwanted babies, HIV and all sorts of lesser sexual diseases await the idiot who “dips his wick” or “rides the rod” without protection.


A month ago...

“Here, kitty kitty...”

“Mew!”

“Stupid cat ... come out from behind there.” 18-year-old Shawn grabbed for the new kitten, but she buried herself deeper behind the apartment’s furnace. “Damnit!” He went to the other side of the furnace, but the cat just retreated to the opposite side again.

Then he saw it: a barely noticeable square, about a foot-and-a-half across, cut into the gyprock of the wall behind the furnace. “What’s this?” He tried to use his fingernails to grip the edges but they were too small, so he pushed on it.

Click. The square pushed itself out from the rest of the wall, where he was able to pull it free. A hidden cache, Shawn realized. Maybe his mother used it to hide her extra booze. He reached in and started pulling things out.

An old book, a bundle of money in a plastic bag, and some file folders. He counted the cash: $5,000 in $100 bills! He jammed those into his pocket.

The file folders seemed to be police reports; dull. He opened the old book. Many pages were torn out, but he read the ones remaining.

“No fuckin’ way...” he whispered to himself.


Yesterday...

Shawn stood over his sleeping mother’s bed after finishing the circle. “You make it so easy, Mom, gettin’ dead drunk and leaving a lit cigarette right beside you,” he whispered, careful not to wake her. He spilled the rest of the bottle of whatever the fuck she had been drinking all around her, and then tossed the cigarette into it. The flame started easily, and within seconds the bed was a conflagration.

What he hadn’t counted on was his mom waking up once her flesh started to burn. She sat up screaming and tried to flee the bed.

Shawn rushed forward. “Stay in the circle!” he yelled, and punched her straight in the face. The woman fell back into the fire, stunned long enough for her available oxygen to finally run out, and then she collapsed.

The building’s fire alarm had started shrieking at some point. Shawn covered his mouth against the smoke and backed out of the room. He had to make sure that she died so that her soul would be sacrificed, but he didn’t want to die as well! The flames ran up the walls of her bedroom and he panicked, running out of the apartment after grabbing his jacket. He didn’t care about the stupid fucking cat, wherever it was. He was outside with the other tenants, waiting for the fire department, when he remembered that he had left the book in his room.

“Shit!”

“Problem, Master?”

He turned, and a slim female form stepped out from the shadows of a nearby alleyway. She looked like a sexy anime girl, wearing black and red! He had a huge anime and hentai collection that was currently burning up with his mother’s body. It had hurt to leave that, but it would have looked suspicious for him to escape the fire with any of it.

“Master?” he asked.

Eudora stepped up to the pudgy, dark-haired young man and caressed his acne-scarred face. “Yes, Shawn, I am the servant that you summoned. What would you have me do?”

He looked her up and down. “First, call me Shawn-sama.”


Emergency Services put the survivors of the building fire up in motels until they could find alternate lodging. Shawn’s dad had skipped town while his mom was still pregnant, so the young man was alone. Well, except for his new, strange Asian “girlfriend”.

He sat on the motel bed. “So what now?” he asked.

“First, Shawn-sama, a safety rule: don’t try to kiss me or you’ll die.” Eudora admired her new form in the room’s mirror.

“Ew! Why would I want to kiss you?”

She looked at him. “Okay ... you’re not a kisser ... that’s actually good.”

“Why are you talking like that?”

“Like... ?”

He turned the TV on. “You should sound like anime girls. Here, watch...” He switched to a pay-per-view anime channel. Eudora sat and watched, as commanded.


“Ooh, Shawn-sama, you are sooo handsome. Can Eudora-chan make you feel good?” Eudora asked in a high-pitched, melodic voice as she posed, showing off her amazing curves. Her eyes screwed up in delight as she approached him.

“Heh, yeah...” he answered as he sat up in the bed.

She pulled off his pants and was only a little disappointed. Shawn-sama’s penis was average, but not small like her last summoner. She could make this work.

“Eudora-chan will taste you, okay?” At that, she licked his member and got it to full size.

“Get rid of those clothes,” he commanded. Her outfit, except for her tights, disappeared. She remembered Tom liked her to keep her nylons on while he fucked her. “Hey, all of them!” Her tights disappeared.

She climbed into his lap and rubbed the head of his cock along her bare slit. What was it with this guy and zero pubic hair, she wondered. “Shawn-sama, you will feel sooo good...”

“Turn around,” he commanded, and she did so. “Don’t want you looking at me.”

She stroked him a few times and then sank her new pussy down around his cock. About halfway down, the young man grunted and she felt him filling her up with his cum. She made sure not to make any sounds of disappointment as he finished his orgasm. Then she ground her crotch against his, hoping that he could go again. Instead, she heard snoring. Turning, she found her new master fast asleep. She could feel his penis softening inside her.

Virgins! she thought. That was definitely not enough energy! She was going to have to go out and consume a few souls in order to not waste away like last time. Or...

Her cute schoolgirl anime outfit reappeared and then she left the motel room after finding a map of the city in a drawer. She’d give Tom-kun a visit, and he’d give her enough energy...


“Was my mother here?”

I startled awake, naked. Demie was standing next to the bed, sniffing the air. “You can tell by scent?” I asked.

“Yeah, as shapeshifters, that’s how we can tell who each of us are when we’re in different forms.”

Oh ... that made sense. “She came, multiple times, and went.” I smirked at her.

Demie rolled her eyes. “Did she say where she’d be?”

“Actually, no. She jumped me hard and then I blacked out.” As I dressed, I looked to see if Demie’s mother had left a note. Nope. Then I had a thought: “Hey, how did she know where we live now?”

Demie headed into the living room and I followed. “I told her,” she called back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.