I Dream of Demie - Cover

I Dream of Demie

Copyright© 2014 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 26

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 26 - "I had summoned a succubus, a female demon that stole men's souls through intimate contact! I couldn't do anything but lean forward as she beckoned. I was going to die!"

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   Fiction   Horror   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Ghost   Demons   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Cousins   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Snuff   Spanking   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Caution   Slow   Transformation   Violence  

Don’t trust the who in apartment 1302.

This story is the property of the author. It may be redistributed, copied and stored without changes, though it is not to be used by commercial entities. Using this material in any commercial publication, including websites, without the express permission of the author, will be followed up with legal action. This fictional story was written for the entertainment of adults and should not be viewed by those under the legal age.

This is a story of casual, unprotected sex, and is a work of fiction. In real life, use a condom, damnit! Unwanted babies, HIV and all sorts of lesser sexual diseases await the idiot who “dips his wick” or “rides the rod” without protection.


There was a knock at the door, which was weird because visitors normally had to be buzzed up. Confused, I opened it to find an older woman with a leather-bound case and a businesslike demeanor in what appeared to be a hundred-year-old styled black dress. “Yes?” I asked.

“Kate is expecting me,” the woman said as she brushed past me. She paused a moment, orienting, and then turned toward Kate’s bedroom. I closed the apartment door and followed. I wasn’t about to try to stop this lady ... I wasn’t even sure I could, depending on what she was.

She pushed open Kate’s door and regarded the extremely pregnant witch laying on her bed. “Well, look at you, dear. Ready to pop, and still able to cast a missive spell. I’ve never seen the like.” She moved to Kate’s bedside.

“Hello, Ms. Tisdale,” Kate greeted the woman as she grimaced in pain. After a few seconds she relaxed.

I stepped into the room. “You’re having contractions?”

Ms. Tisdale looked at me. “Yes, which is why she called for a doula.” She turned back to Kate. “Is this the father?” Kate nodded, beaming at me.

“Doula?” I asked.

The older woman sighed in exasperation. “Google it! Now get out.” Suddenly I was shoved backward by an invisible force and the door slammed in my face.

“Well, fuck you too,” I muttered before I went and googled what a doula was. Oh.


A couple hours passed until I heard a “whoomp” sound from Kate’s room, and then a baby crying. I jumped to my feet. I hadn’t even heard Kate crying out in pain! I rushed to the door and opened it to find Kate, soaked in sweat, a godawful mess on her bed, and Ms. Tisdale holding a teeny baby in her arms.

Kate was crying. I moved forward and held her.

Ms. Tisdale finished clamping the baby’s umbilical cord and handed her to Kate. “Congratulations, my dear, and I’m sorry.”

I looked at her. “Sorry?”

Kate pointed at the closet and took the baby from the older woman. I looked, and the portal to Kate’s lab was gone.

“I lost my powers,” she whimpered. “I knew it would happen, but...” She continued to cry.

“I shall take my leave of you,” Ms. Tisdale said as she packed up her bag. “Our relationship and bond are now over, Kate.” She gave me a pointed look. “Take care of both of them, Tom ... I have high expectations for that baby.” Then she was out the door.

I waited until I heard the apartment door close. “She’s a major cunt, huh?”

Kate snorted. “Heh ... yeah ... she was my teacher way back when. You get that way when you can never have sex.”

Right, because she’d lose her powers, just like Kate. “So, many witches are bitchy spinsters?”

She looked adoringly at the baby’s face. “Pretty much.”

We had already bought diapers and baby clothes, but skipped formula, as Kate’s large boobs had already started to lactate. She brought the baby to one of them and was able to get her to latch on without trouble.

“Ooh, ha...” Kate gasped. “Feels weird...” Then she looked down at my crotch. “Enjoying the view, are you?”

I looked down. My cock was hard. “Um ... huh...” I mumbled, embarrassed.

“I won’t be able to do much about that for the next few weeks, mister, but when the time comes, you’re gonna shove that cock all the way inside me. My virginity’s gone and I’m gonna enjoy what comes next.”

“Yes ma’am!”


Kate said that the baby’s true name had already been registered with Ms. Tisdale for their coven, but it would never be revealed outside of that group. I would never know my daughter’s true name! Given how crestfallen I seemed from this information, Kate allowed me to choose what the baby would be called. I bounced about through some names, but finally came up with Amy, which was the name of the comatose girl whose body Kate had taken possession of when she had to leave her old body behind. Kate nodded, satisfied.

Over the next week we established a pattern: Kate bottled some of her milk in the fridge, she would take care of Amy during the night, and would switch out with me during the day, since the baby was going to be sleeping odd hours until she got into a normal nighttime pattern.

Unfortunately, her crying took its toll on my relationship with Demie. “Aughh, this is worse than the Wailing Wall,” Demie complained as she used her shapeshifting ability to remove her own ears. “Ah, much better...” She paused. “ ... but now I can’t hear anything. Ugh...” I saw smaller ears protrude from her head so she could somewhat hear again.

“Wailing Wall?” I asked, raising my voice.

She got a faraway look. “Souls of the damned with overwhelming regrets about their lives are sewn into a grand wall of flesh, where they wail for eternity. Horrible din. Still better than this!” She yelled that last part down the hall toward Kate’s room.

Demie started spending more time out of the apartment. I didn’t know what she did on her own, and didn’t feel that I had the right to ask. Maybe I didn’t really want to know.

Monday came over with his Nintendo Switch and we played some Mario Kart. He owned the game so he routinely kicked my ass, but it was good to see him again.

Demie had finally found information about harpy families, but it wasn’t promising. The mother would go off and raise the child herself, and while human-harpy children were rare, the offspring were always harpies. Monday might never see his lover again, or his child ever. He took it pretty well.

“I kinda knew there was a chance she wouldn’t come back, but I always hoped, y’know?” He was packing up the Switch at this point.

I nodded. “You never know, right?”

“Yeah, Tommy ... you never know.” He gave me a half-hearted grin.


As Monday left Tom’s place, the door to apartment 1302 opened up as he passed. “Mon-day?”

He turned and stared at the harpy Hepzibah standing there in her human form. “Zee?!”

She opened her arms as he rushed to her. She pulled him into her apartment and the door closed behind them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.