I Dream of Demie - Cover

I Dream of Demie

Copyright© 2014 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 22: Eroji

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 22: Eroji - "I had summoned a succubus, a female demon that stole men's souls through intimate contact! I couldn't do anything but lean forward as she beckoned. I was going to die!"

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   Fiction   Horror   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Ghost   Demons   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Cousins   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Snuff   Spanking   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Caution   Slow   Transformation   Violence  

We found a motel because it was late and we needed to park the car somewhere it wouldn’t get towed overnight. Plus, we were exhausted from the drive. Well, Kate and I were, anyway. Demie never got tired, it seemed.

Kate opened the Chevelle’s trunk and shrieked. I rushed to her side. The trunk was just a trunk now; the portal to her lab was gone!

“How did this happen?” she cried out. “It’ll take forever to set the portal back up. For fuck’s sake!”

I rubbed her back, since there wasn’t much else that I could do for her. She sighed and leaned into me.

We went into the motel room and Kate and I flopped onto the bed. There was just the one, as Demie didn’t need to sleep, but she lay down next to us anyway.

“As thanks for coming to help find my brother...” she said, and her form shifted, “ ... you wanna fuck Kate’s pussy?” Then Demie was looking back at me with Kate’s eyes, and with Kate’s voice she asked, “With your permission, of course.” She craned her neck over at the real Kate.

“Hmm...” Kate considered. “Why not?” Then she snapped her fingers and her clothes were gone. I looked back at Demie and now both Kates were naked.

“Oh shit!” I exclaimed. I had been tired, but suddenly I was raring to go, as was my cock. I quickly shucked my clothes and rolled over between Demie-Kate’s legs, slipping down so I was looking at her pussy. Yep, it looked like Kate’s. I dipped my tongue inside, making her moan. Tasted like Kate’s, too.

I knelt back and fed the head of my cock into Demie-Kate’s pussy, making her moan, and then pushed. Very tight! I pulled back a bit and then thrust harder.

“Ow!” she exclaimed. I looked at her, horrified, but then she winked at me. Fuck, I thought I had actually deflowered the real Kate for a second there. Then Kate came up behind me and nibbled at my ear, her C-cup boobs pressing into my back. So hot...

I thrust into Demie-Kate again, making headway. Soon I was buried all the way inside her. The real Kate slipped around to my front, turned, and knelt over Demie-Kate’s chest. Then she started to kiss me.

This was tremendous! I was fucking Kate’s body while kissing Kate, which was simply impossible to do for real without her losing her magic, or me losing my soul if I kissed Demie. Only with both of my lovers working together was this possible.

Demie-Kate pulled Kate’s hips backward and the witch gasped as the demon started to lick her pussy. I continued to thrust into Demie-Kate’s pussy.

After a minute or so, Kate pushed me back, a bit hard. “I need to lick my own pussy!” she exclaimed, and I fell off the bed, twisting so I landed on my hands instead of my back. There was some grunting, and when I stood back up, both Kates were in a sixty-nine position, lapping at each other’s pussies.

Two voluptuous Kates in a sixty-nine! Damn sexy! I climbed back onto the bed next to them, my cock pointing at the ceiling.

After a few minutes, Demie-Kate, the one on the bottom of the sixty-nine, lifted her face and eyed my Tommy Gun. “I need cock!” she exclaimed, and Kate shifted position to lay beside me as Demie-Kate climbed astride me. As I felt her rub the head of my cock between her pussy lips I pulled Kate to me for a kiss.

Smack! She had slapped me!

“You wanna die, dummy?”

I had tried to kiss Demie! They must have swapped positions when I fell off of the bed, so the Kate that was about to sink her pussy down on my cock was...

“Kate, no!” I sat up, but she had trapped my legs with her own. The head of my cock had separated her pussy lips but it wasn’t deep enough inside to break her hymen yet.

She looked at me with longing. “But I want it ... after seeing you fuck her looking like me ... pleeaase...”

“Come here,” I urged her, laying back. “Kiss me.”

She did, but she didn’t pull off of my cock, but neither did she push down either. As we kissed I felt Demie grasp my cock, stroking it. She had moved to the bottom of the bed, behind Kate. I moaned into Kate’s mouth.

Kate pulled back. “Ohh ... she’s keeping me from moving ... she’s playing with my clit, Tom...” She gasped.

I felt Demie licking at just under the head of my cock as she stroked me. The sexy, dangerous situation was too much for me and I groaned as I came.

“Oh!” Kate gasped as my cum spurted into her. In my mind I pictured the thin barrier of her hymen getting blasted with my seed, my sperm slipping through the natural perforations in it and moving deeper into her 19-year-old body.

“Fuuucckkk...” Kate moaned as she also came.

I spurted inside her again and again. My body wanted to thrust my hips up, to get deeper inside her, but we were both held fast by demonic strength.

Then it was over, and our bodies relaxed. Kate fell forward, freeing my cock, and I could feel Demie licking up the leftover sperm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.