I Dream of Demie - Cover

I Dream of Demie

Copyright© 2014 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 21: Eros

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 21: Eros - "I had summoned a succubus, a female demon that stole men's souls through intimate contact! I couldn't do anything but lean forward as she beckoned. I was going to die!"

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   Fiction   Horror   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Ghost   Demons   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Cousins   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Snuff   Spanking   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Caution   Slow   Transformation   Violence  

Author’s Note: This crossover involves characters from another of my stories, Eroji. You may want to read that first.


Hi, my name is Tom. I immolated a homeless person to summon a succubus to serve me, but I messed up the summoning. Instead of taking my soul, she stays here on Earth, killing the occasional person and smoking my weed. A witch named Kate lived in my closet, which was actually a portal into her lab, and a backfired potion made her fall in love with me. If I take Kate’s virginity, though, she’ll lose her magic.

More recently, Kate moved her portal to the trunk of Demie’s classic 1967 Chevy Chevelle, and we’re searching for the demon’s brother, who was captured by person or persons unknown sometime in the 1950’s.


We pulled up to the large old house after another half day of driving. Demie didn’t need to sleep, so the trip took less than the two days it would normally have taken. I looked at the house, a classically designed split level, painted white, probably built in the 1940’s. Somewhere in there, Demie’s demon brother Eros was being held captive.

Demie, Kate, and I had discussed what we could expect. The only real way of capturing a demon was through magic or holy power, so we were either going to find a witch, warlock, or a member of the clergy. I hoped it was the latter, but given that Eros had disappeared almost 70 years ago, if the person who had captured him was still alive, that probably meant magic. Or they were really really old and decrepit, in which case I was good with that too. I was a lover, not a fighter.

We decided to play it stealthy, and Demie used her shapeshifting ability to unlock the back door. We found a door going down into the basement and a stairwell going up. Demie figured we should go down and Kate suggested up.

“Have you even seen a horror movie?” I hissed, incredulously. “You don’t split up! Come on.”

So we stuck together and searched the main floor. A nicely renovated kitchen, a bar, and a large living room. My eyes scanned the shelves of that last room as we looked for a clue.

No way...

I took an electronic device down from one shelf that held some board games. An Atari Jaguar! These things were rare! And it still had a game cartridge in it. I looked closer ... it had a mottled brown label that said “Eroji” in a strange flowing script. I’d never heard of that one.

I took the commercially failed game console over to the TV.

“Found something?” Demie asked.

“Maybe...” I responded, hooking up the console’s cables and turning everything on. Within a few seconds a digital version of the logo came up.

“Eroji?” Kate asked.

“Eros!” Demie exclaimed, and then she disappeared.


Kaden had just come home through the front door, accompanied by his cousin Kelsie, when he heard an unfamiliar voice yell something from the living room. The 18-year-old experienced a burst of adrenaline ... intruders! He ran into the room.

He saw that the TV was on, and there were two strangers, a man and a woman, both brown-haired, staring at it. As he, too, looked at the screen, the room seemed to darken and the air got warmer. His adrenaline fizzled away.

Kelsie came up behind him, and as she also beheld the screen she could feel that everything was fine, that it was time...

‘Time to play ... Eroji!’ showed on the screen in glorious 32-bit graphics accompanied with boppy electronic theme music. The screen changed, reading, ‘It’s just a game. You need to finish it.’

Everyone nodded.


Demie was in a small, dark movie theater, and on the screen before her was Tom, Kate, and two teenage newcomers looking back. Demie was looking out through the TV’s screen!

“Tom!” she yelled at the screen. He didn’t react.

“Hello?” she called out to the theater. There seemed to be no doors; it was a completely sealed room!

“Hey, sis,” said a voice beside her. She turned to find her brother, Eros, in a black leather jacket, tight white t-shirt, and blue jeans. His dark hair was slicked back between his horns.

“Eros, what is this?”

“The penalty box,” he replied. “I put unruly players here so I can have some fun with them, but it gives us a chance to catch up. Oop, just a sec...” He concentrated on the screen.

“Is that Kelsie? Oh, damn, yes!” Eros jumped up and down in glee, his barbed tail flapping about. He turned back to Demie. “Blondie only played the game once, and got away without any lasting consequences. I’ve been waiting to complete the set! Ha ha!”


I nodded my head. Yes, we had to finish the game ... that made sense. I noticed that a couple of people had entered the room, but I wasn’t worried. Everything was fine.

One was a skinny dark-haired young man and the other a slim blonde, both looking about the same age. “Hey, I’m Tom ... this is Kate.” I waved to them.

“Kaden ... my cousin Kelsie,” he said as he gestured to the cutie coming up beside him.

We all sat on the couch so that we had a good view of the TV and could reach the Jaguar’s controller on the coffee table. On the screen it showed 4 figures flying down to a virtual game board. As they landed we could see that the figures looked just like us, though pixelated! Cool!

‘Tom goes first,’ said the screen, focusing on my avatar. I took the controller and pressed the plastic red A button. On screen, a virtual die rolled: 4. My avatar moved forward that many spaces on the board.

A virtual card showed on screen with ‘Group Card’ written on it, and then it flipped around to read, ‘Everyone remove a large article of clothing, or 2 small.’

I slipped my t-shirt off and watched Kelsie, on my right, pull off her own, leaving her in her tight jeans and a yellow B-cup bra. Then I looked to my left, over at Kate. She was actually wearing clothes today, instead of the illusion of being dressed, but it was just a long, single piece black dress. She grumbled as she pulled it up and off of her, leaving her completely naked. She had “gone commando”.

“Shit!” Kaden said on the far right side of the couch as he beheld Kate’s nubile nakedness while pulling his pants off. What a weird choice ... I wondered why he didn’t take his t-shirt off instead, but then he sat cross-legged and stretched his t-shirt down across his knees to cover himself up almost completely. What a clever idea, I thought ... he must have played this game before.

Kate’s name showed on screen and she reached forward to the controller, her C-cup breasts falling forward as she did so. I heard both Kaden and Kelsie gasp at the sight. She got a 3. After her avatar moved, the card on screen said ‘Wild Card’.

Something tickled my mind. I had seen that before, but when? When the virtual card flipped, I expected a face to be there for some reason, but instead it showed some text: ‘Masturbate for 60 seconds.’

Kate lay back and looked at me, moaning, while she pleasured herself with her fingers. I could feel Kaden and Kelsie leaning forward to get a better view, and my chub went from half to full. After a minute Kate stopped and sat back up. Her nipples were hard and her pussy visibly wet, but she hadn’t cum.

Kaden took his turn and got a General Card which only said, ‘Player remembers’.

“Oh, God...” the boy moaned. “No ... no...” He was clearly in distress, but we couldn’t stop playing.

Kelsie took her turn and had to kiss me for 30 seconds. By the end of it we were both breathing heavily. The slim blonde was super sexy, and seemed to like how I kissed.

I looked back over at Kaden as I reached for the controller. He was crying now.


“Eros, what’s going on? How are we in the TV?” Demie demanded.

“We’re actually in the game, but that’s hooked up to the TV. This is new for me, too, sis. Prior to the last playthrough I was trapped in a board game, but you gotta keep up with the times, right?” Eros grinned at her, showing his sharp teeth.

“Trapped?” On the screen, Tom was making out with the slim blonde next to him. The others sat still, watching and waiting. “Are you controlling them?”

“Yep! Back in the 50’s a young warlock captured me and stuck me in a board game. Asshole used it to get laid. Then he had an accident and died, and I just sat there in the basement until a couple years ago. Then everything changed.” Eros watched the screen intently. The teenage boy was crying now. “I’ve been manipulating this family since then ... the shit I’ve made them do ... but every time I’ve grown stronger.”


I got ‘Skip your turn’. Bit of a letdown compared to the kissing and masturbation, but it gave me some time to look over and ask, “Hey, Kaden, you okay?”

The kid looked back at me through red-rimmed eyes. “My sister ... my cousin ... this fucking game...”

“It’s just a game,” I replied, realizing how hollow the statement sounded in my ears.

He leaned forward. “I ... think I might be my own great-grandfather.”

I didn’t know what to say to that. Then I felt Kate unzipping me. I sat back as she extracted my hard cock and started to suck on it. The screen said it was for one minute, and a timer was counting down. I moaned.


Demie stood up from her chair. “Let me out of here, Eros ... we’ve come to rescue you.”

Eros reclined, unconcerned. “I’m stuck this way, sis, and why would I want to go back to Hell? Look how much fun I get to have...” He waved at the screen as Kate sucked on Tom’s cock.

“ ... and how much power this gives me.” The room shook, as if to punctuate his statement.

“Eros...”

He stood up. “No, Demie, I won’t be going back. Now sit down.” His eyes glowed.

Demie sat and watched the screen.

Eros sat back down as well, putting his feet up and his hands behind his head. “Oh, I love this card. Too bad Kelsie won’t remember it from before, since I only gave Kaden his memory back.”


Kaden’s card said for us to remove another large piece of clothing, so now we were all down to our underwear, except for Kate, who was already naked. Kelsie’s Wild Card said, ‘Masturbate a penis with it touching your genitals for 30 seconds.’ Holy shit!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.