I Dream of Demie - Cover

I Dream of Demie

Copyright© 2014 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 17: Conception/Inception

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 17: Conception/Inception - "I had summoned a succubus, a female demon that stole men's souls through intimate contact! I couldn't do anything but lean forward as she beckoned. I was going to die!"

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   Fiction   Horror   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Ghost   Demons   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Cousins   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Snuff   Spanking   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Caution   Slow   Transformation   Violence  

Detective Dianna Shepherd awoke from ... a nap? She was sitting on her couch, but hadn’t she just been sleeping in her bed? She was wearing her robe...

She looked down. The front of her robe was spattered with blood! “What the hell?!” Then she tasted the metallic tang in her mouth. She rushed to the bathroom mirror.

What stared back at her was a scene from a charnel house. Blood covered the lower half of her face, and her chin was practically caked in gore. She carefully washed her face, searching for the injury, but there was none.

What had happened?

A few minutes before:

Detective Dianna Shepherd awoke to someone pounding on her door. What the hell? she thought to herself, putting on a robe.

As she looked through the spyhole she beheld one of the most beautiful women that she had ever seen, a buxom redhead wearing an evening gown. Her eyes ... Dianna unlocked the door.

Eudora pushed the hypnotized woman back. “Alright, master, please enter,” she said.

Detective Aaron Bilson closed the door behind him and beheld his lesbian co-worker, her mouth slack, her mind controlled by his new pet demon. “Aw yesss ... not so high and mighty now, eh, Shepherd? Get her on her knees.”

As Bilson unbuckled his pants, Eudora relayed his command. Dianna knelt, unconcerned about the small but hard cock now approaching her mouth. At the demon’s command, she opened it.

As Bilson’s cockflesh almost touched her lips, a spark arced between them. “Ow! Shit.” Bilson stepped back for a moment, and then pushed forward again. Dianna took the cock into her mouth, sucking as directed.

Deep inside her, something stirred.

“Master, wait...” Eudora felt something was wrong, but couldn’t determine its nature.

“Naw, this feels too good. Yeah, suck it, DykeannAAAAAAAHHH!!!!”

Blood fountained from Bilson’s crotch as Dianna bit down hard. Her eyes, though, showed that she was still firmly under the demon’s mind control. Eudora rushed forward, pulling Bilson back. This was the exact wrong thing to do, as the man’s cock came away completely in the mesmerized woman’s mouth.

“Shit!” Eudora hissed as Bilson continued to scream. She tore the man’s jacket off and pressed the fabric to his crotch to try to control the blood. Then she looked into Bilson’s eyes. “Quiet!” she commanded, and he stopped screaming. “Hold that in place.”

She turned to Dianna. “Spit it out!” The bloody appendage plopped into Eudora’s hands and she looked at it in disgust. The woman had been chewing on it!

She gazed into Dianna’s eyes again. “You will not remember anything since you last entered this room. Sleep.” As the female detective’s head lolled back, the demon pushed Bilson out the door.


Demie had been so happy with my performance fooling her mother that she had promised me whatever I wanted from her after I woke up from my nap, the nap having been necessitated by both demons sapping my energy from all the sex that morning.

When I woke, Demie was in bed with me, all demon-y and naked. She grabbed my cock and it hardened immediately.

As she stroked me she asked, “So ... any preferences? I could be Jessica Alba again...” She morphed into the star, but I shook my head. “That girl from work?” I thought she meant Carrie, but then Kestrel’s brown eyes were looking back at me as the university student’s naked body continued lightly masturbating my cock.

“Nope,” I replied.

She morphed into the human version of herself. “Something new? Do tell.”

I turned and moved my face close to hers. She shied away, not wanting our lips to touch, as that would take my soul and then we’d both go to Hell. Still, the danger excited me. I turned my head, moving my lips to her neck.

“Ohh...” she moaned as I nibbled and kissed there. I took the opportunity to roll her onto her back, and then moved my face down to her breasts. Her legs encircled me as I took one nipple into my mouth, sucking, and I could feel the head of my cock nestle itself between her pussy lips.

I looked up at her gorgeous face, a combination of Janis Joplin, Demi Moore, and my ex-girlfriend’s. “I just want you,” I said, and pushed myself into her.

“MMmmm...” she moaned as my penis pushed into her vaginal oven. “I still want to give you something special for playing along earlier.” Her eyes glowed ... was she reading my thoughts, or my fantasies? I still didn’t know how it worked.

“Do you want to make a baby with me?”

I stopped moving and looked at her. My cock twitched in agreement. “Is that possible?”

She began to roll her hips due to my lack of movement. “No, but we can pretend. What I’m going to do is change my insides to as close as I can make them to a real woman’s.” She concentrated, but didn’t stop rolling her hips. “I already have a cervix, so I’ll adjust what’s beyond into a uterus ... mmm ... and ... ughh ... okay, there are the ovaries.”

I looked down at Demie’s stomach. I don’t know what I expected to see, other than her firm tummy, but a moment later her skin became a transparent cutaway, just as it had when we had the threesome with Dianna. I could recognize everything she had just described from my high school biology textbooks, and further down I could see my cock inside her vagina.

I grabbed her hips and started thrusting, watching my manhood saw into her again and again through her skin.

“Oh, Tom, I think I’m fertile...” she cooed. One of her fingers touched the skin of her abdomen, through which one of her ovaries could be seen. As I watched, it shuddered, and disgorged a small speck. An egg!

I thrust harder. As I watched, Demie’s egg slowly moved its way down her fallopian tube. Of course, in real life an egg wouldn’t be visible to the naked eye, but I didn’t care!

“You’d better pull out when you get close,” Demie urged, “or I could get pregnant!”

Yes! Yes! I thrust like a madman, and she gasped. “Oh, fuck, Tom, you’re so hard!”

I was getting close. “Tom, you have to pull out!” she urged. “Don’t cum in me ... I don’t want a baby!”

I bellowed like a bull. I would not be denied!

“Not in me, Tom ... please!”

I thrust hard and grunted, a powerful orgasm washing over me.

“Noooo...”

I barely had enough presence of mind to push myself back up and look through the “viewport” in Demie’s tummy. As I continued to thrust, I saw my sperm splashing the inside of her vagina again and again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.