I Dream of Demie - Cover

I Dream of Demie

Copyright© 2014 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 15: Pukwudgie

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 15: Pukwudgie - "I had summoned a succubus, a female demon that stole men's souls through intimate contact! I couldn't do anything but lean forward as she beckoned. I was going to die!"

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   Fiction   Horror   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Ghost   Demons   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Cousins   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Snuff   Spanking   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Caution   Slow   Transformation   Violence  

I was sitting on the couch when Demie got back. “Have a seat,” I said, pointing.

Instead, she headed toward the volcano vape. “Need a hit first.”

I got up and blocked her. “Nope ... talk first.” Then as her skin turned red and her horns came out, I realized that I may have made a tactical error. She looked into my eyes, her own blazing a terrible light. I gulped but held my ground.

After a few nerve-wracking seconds, she turned and sat down in my spot. She crossed her arms, waiting, her tail twitching like a cat. Cat ... I was reminded of Selena, er, Princess, a cat in heat that had been transformed by the witch Kate into a wanton woman for me to fuck. The cat was missing too.

I sat down opposite Demie. Straight to it: “Have you been killing the women who I got pregnant?”

She took a moment, watching me. “Not all of them. Neighbor lady only got an abortion.” She stuck out a long, tentacle-like tongue to punctuate her point.

I could feel the heat in my face rising. “But my coworker Carrie?” She nodded. “Princess?”

She looked confused, then...”Oh, the cat ... yes, that too.”

“Who else?”

“Mrs. Chesler.”

I gasped. I didn’t know Amy’s mother had gotten pregnant when I had used my penis to distract her while Kate’s spell put her consciousness into Amy Chesler’s comatose body. But...

“WHY?”

She considered me. “I can’t tell you.” I was about to start yelling. “ ... BUT I can tell you that I’m all done. You impregnate anybody else, and it’s your responsibility ... and none of my business.”

“You can’t tell me?”

She shook her head, defiant. “I’m protecting my interests, as always. You may not trust me, but...” She sighed. “You know what? I’m out.” She got up and headed to the door.

I got up, uncertain. “Out? What does that mean?”

“I’m ... going ... out.” As she punctuated each word, her skin turned less red, her tail shrunk and her horns receded.

“When will you be back?”

“When I feel you might appreciate me again.” She opened the door. “Oh, also, I have a friend that will be coming by for payment, and you need to give her what she asks for. You have enough of it.” Then the door slammed behind her.

Then I realized that I still hadn’t passed on Dianna’s request for Demie to call her. I mentally kicked myself, since I hadn’t seen Demie for a few days and it sounded like she’d be away for a while again. I opened the front door, but the demon was long gone.

I played video games, my typical Friday night, until I got tired and went to bed.


I woke to the feeling of soft hands stroking my cock to hardness.

“Urgh, Kate...” I began, lifting the sheets to uncover...

... not the witch, but a small woman with gray skin and a large fringe of dark hair. She paused masturbating me as I looked at her.

“Um ... hello,” I said tentatively, “Are you Demie’s friend? She said you’d be by.”

“Yeth,” she said with an odd lisp. “Need themen.” Then she returned to playing with my “Tommy Gun”.

“Semen ... oh, that makes sense,” I said stupidly as I lay back. Demie had said that I had enough of what her friend was looking for.

I was only half-hard, so I took a closer look at this creature. Was it sexy? She was small, maybe half my height, and wore a ragged brown tunic, though I could make out some womanly curves. My cock got a little harder.

“Ah...” she murmured, and then shifted to squat down between my legs for a better angle. The bottom of her tunic slipped upward and I could see soft, human-looking upper thighs hinting at what may lie beyond, and as she moved her half-sized hands up and down my cock I could see her breasts bobbing up and down under the tunic as well. I could also now make out that she was kind of cute ... sort of like Amy Roloff from Little People, Big World, but if she had pointed ears and a dark mane of thick hair going down her back.

Soon I was fully engorged. “Ooh...” she moaned. “You give themen thoon? Thith nithe cock.”

I felt proud. My penis was above average for size, but how many human cocks had this little woman actually seen?

“Um, can I ask ... what you are?”

She let go of my cock and pulled her tunic off, revealing a female form that looked as if you had squished a 5-foot woman down to 3. Definitely curvy, and small, attractive breasts jutted out from her chest. “Pukwudgie. Can I ride?” She clambered onto my lap, angling her hips so that my cock was pointing at her small hairy pussy.

Pukwudgie? I’d have to search that up later on the web. I nodded, and then she started to work on getting the head of my cock into her. After a bit of trying, I was going to suggest that she stop, but then she held her breath and pushed down hard. I felt the tip push into a very tight, wet hole.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.