I Dream of Demie - Cover

I Dream of Demie

Copyright© 2014 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 14

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 14 - "I had summoned a succubus, a female demon that stole men's souls through intimate contact! I couldn't do anything but lean forward as she beckoned. I was going to die!"

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   Fiction   Horror   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Ghost   Demons   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Cousins   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Snuff   Spanking   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Caution   Slow   Transformation   Violence  

I woke up, remembering what I wanted to say to Demie: She should call Dianna. Oh, and did she murder my coworker Carrie?

But I was alone in the bed, and I was late for work. “Shit!”

I gulped down some cold coffee and rushed out the door, not even having time to shave. I was late for my shift but not for our start-of-day standup meeting, so I doubt my manager even noticed.

What I noticed, though, was Kestrel, the lone woman in our department, walk by me for the standup meeting, pause, and then stand next to me instead of in her normal spot. I side-eyed the attractive young Indian woman, one of our university student work program placements. She seemed pensive, and flustered when it was her turn to tell the department what she would be working on for the day.

After the meeting, she followed me back to my cubicle. I sat and looked up at her. “Yes... ?”

She fidgeted. “Um ... can I get your help... ?”

This was odd, as I hadn’t even looked at the parts of the game she was working on, so I probably wouldn’t be of any help. This was actually the most we had spoken in her few weeks at the company.

Then I noticed that her nipples were poking through her black knit top. She was turned on!

I mentally kicked myself. Fuck, not again! I hadn’t showered that morning. I still had Demie’s orgasmic juices on my cock, and Kestrel had smelled them when she got close. That scent turned women into wanton fuckbunnies, and this cute university student was no exception.

I couldn’t let this happen again, not after what happened with Carrie. “Look, Kestrel, I can’t help you. Please just get back to work, okay?”

Pouting, she left. I sighed.

A few minutes later, my manager messaged me, hey, give Kestrel whatever she needs, ok?

I sighed. Fuck. ok

A few minutes later I got a meeting invite, just her and me in the smallest meeting room ... that didn’t have any windows ... and nobody could see into when the door was closed ... right now.

I quickly ran to the washroom and tried to use hand soap, water, and toilet paper to clean my crotch. When I was done I hoped I had cleared enough of the scent to avoid a terrible HR violation.

A few minutes later, Kestrel was riding my cock like a wild woman, facing me while I sat in one of the meeting room’s office chairs. She didn’t seem to be a virgin so I avoided that mess, but she also didn’t seem all that experienced. She wasn’t very fit, with her pear-shaped body, but her larger ass was nice. I lifted her shirt and bra so I could see those nipples that had peeked out from her shirt earlier. Damn if those long things couldn’t take out an eye! I latched a mouth to one, making her gasp.

Soon she orgasmed and I lifted her up to turn her around. I grabbed dat ass and plowed into her from behind.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.