I Dream of Demie - Cover

I Dream of Demie

Copyright© 2014 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 13

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 13 - "I had summoned a succubus, a female demon that stole men's souls through intimate contact! I couldn't do anything but lean forward as she beckoned. I was going to die!"

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   Fiction   Horror   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Ghost   Demons   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Cousins   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Snuff   Spanking   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Caution   Slow   Transformation   Violence  

Once Kate had recovered from her anal orgasm she went right back to trying to get me to fuck her vaginally, thinking that she was actually in love with me due to her backfired love potion. I told her that I was totally cummed out, which was true. She wanted to stay and cuddle but I told her I had to go grocery shopping, not to mention grab some more weed.

I showered and went to Monday’s place.

“Hey hey, Tommy!” Monday held the door open for me to enter. As I walked in I smelled pot, Monday’s B.O., and...

“Hepzibah?” I looked over at the couch, and sure enough, there was the harpy in her thin, gaunt human disguise, perched on the cushions like a bird. She must have showered as well, as her stank wasn’t overpowering, but it was still noticeable.

“Tommee!” she cackled and held out a half-done doob.

I waved it off ... no way was I taking the chance of catching whatever nastiness she might have. Speaking of which, Monday was looking kinda pale. “You okay, buddy?” I asked.

“Sure, Tommy! Never better.” He plopped himself down next to Hepzibah as she toked, and then they pressed their lips together. She was blowing the smoke into his mouth as they kissed. I tried not to retch.

After some small talk, I bought a bag of kush and left.


When I got back home, Demie was there. I wanted to talk about what we had done with her new friend Dianna but after we vaped some of the new weed, she just wanted to jump my bones. I didn’t complain ... she even morphed into Dianna midway through the sex, which was kinda weird because the blonde was a lesbian. Still, she was pretty hot for an older chick ... nice tight pussy, too.


After Demie left during the night, Kate came back out of her lab in the closet. I was really tired from the succubus sex, but I sat the witch down for a talk.

“I almost killed you the first time I fucked you, Kate,” I explained, wincing from the memory of taking her from behind as her collapsing magic portal cut her in half. “Plus, this love you’re feeling? It’s only from your potion.”

She took my hand. “Is it so difficult to think that you’re worthy of love, Tom?”

I thought about it for a moment. My whole life had turned into this weird gothic nightmare when I had set a homeless person on fire as a sacrifice to summon Demie from Hell! She had then straight up murdered people, one of them right in front of me, and I didn’t do a damn thing about it! I wasn’t a good person.

“Yeah,” I responded, “I’m a piece of shit! You know that what you’re feeling isn’t real ... you KNOW this, Kate.”

I could see the truth behind her eyes. She knew, but...

“I don’t care,” she revealed, “I already kind of liked you before. I think this would have happened anyway ... maybe not as strong, but it is what it is, right?”

I sighed. Kate tried playing with my cock but Demie had drained a lot of energy from me during our earlier fuck. I fell asleep and never got any harder than a half-chub.


I actually slept through most of Sunday. My sleep schedule was out of whack so I showered, played some video games until morning, and then went into work.

The receptionist handed me a greeting card and pen as I came into the office.

“With deepest sympathy for your loss ... who’s Dalton?” I asked her.

“Carrie’s husband. She passed away a few days ago ... heart attack,” she replied sadly.

I felt like the ground was suddenly whisked out from under my feet, like a magician’s tablecloth, except a really bad magician, as I promptly fell on my ass.

“Ow! Fuck...” It was a stone tiled floor.

The receptionist quickly ran around her desk and helped me up. “Oh my God! Are you okay?”

“I ... yeah...”

She stepped back. “Did you know Carrie well?”

‘Oh, yeah, I totally boned her in the washroom and may have knocked her up,’ is what I didn’t say.

“Err ... as well as anyone, I guess. Someone that works with you, dying ... that’s a bit of a wakeup call, huh?”

“Yeah...” She seemed satisfied with that, and headed back to her desk. I put my name on the card but couldn’t write anything more. What could I say? Sorry I fucked your dead wife?


Detective Dianna Shepherd looked at the board of missing persons again, more frustrated than ever. A couple more had been added just this week, as seemingly random as the rest. No similarities, not even geography, as they had all been from different parts of the city. Male, female, young, old; all over the place!

‘Almost as if someone was trying to hide what they were doing... ‘

She paused. Where had that thought come from? She had been tasked with finding these missing people, and a single kidnapper or group of kidnappers seemed likely, as this town had been relatively quiet when it came to violent crimes for as long as she could remember.

Violent? Surely someone would have seen or heard something if these people were being forcibly pulled from the streets and their homes, but there had been nothing. How could that be? Drugs?

‘Hypnotism?’ There it was again ... an odd feeling at the back of her mind, like someone whispering to her, but not actually with words.

She shook her head. In the last day or so she’d been feeling odd, kind of tired, and yet connected to something in a way she couldn’t understand.

She realized she was hungry. She looked at the clock: 11 AM, but she decided to head out for an early lunch anyway.


I hadn’t brought lunch to work with me so I headed out to the local sandwich shop, early to beat the rush. Even so, there was someone ahead of me in line. What the hell? Her?! Dianna turned as I approached.

“Oh, hey! Tom, right? Small world ... You okay?”

I must have looked like a deer in the headlights as she scrutinized me. “Ah! Yeah ... yeah, I’m fine, thanks, Dianna.” I noticed she was wearing a business suit, which was a far cry from the leather skirt and tight top she had worn on Friday night. I recalled that when I had asked if she was a cop she had said, “Not tonight.” But I also knew from Brooklyn Nine-Nine that cops didn’t dress like she did, unless...

“You’re ... a detective?”

“Yeah,” was all she got out before the sandwich artist beckoned her forward. “Oh, I gotta...” And then her attention was diverted. I had no problem with that. Demie brought home a fucking police detective?!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.