I Dream of Demie - Cover

I Dream of Demie

Copyright© 2014 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 11

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11 - "I had summoned a succubus, a female demon that stole men's souls through intimate contact! I couldn't do anything but lean forward as she beckoned. I was going to die!"

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   Fiction   Horror   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Ghost   Demons   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Cousins   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Snuff   Spanking   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Caution   Slow   Transformation   Violence  

Two hours ago:

“Princess!”

I stuck my head out of my apartment window. What, the cat had escaped again? The old lady on the street had last been calling out for her lost cat a few weeks previous, when unexpected roommate Kate the witch had transformed the feline in heat into a sexy woman for me to fuck to power the witch’s spells. The cat had slipped away and I hadn’t seen her again.

I took the elevator down to the ground floor and jogged over to the woman. “Excuse me!”

The grandmotherly lady turned to me. “Have you seen my cat? She’s black, with...”

“I’m sorry, I haven’t seen her in weeks,” I cut her off. “Did she come back the last time she escaped?”

“Oh, yes, she did. That nice lady policeman brought her back. She said that someone had played a prank but some tom got at Princess and now she’s with kittens! She shouldn’t be outside!” The old lady was quite distraught.

I became distraught as well. Kittens! I was the Tom that had gotten at her. Did I impregnate her when she was in human form, and those kittens were mine? Was that even possible?

“Oh shit...” I said to no one in particular.

“Well, there’s no need for that kind of language, young man,” the lady admonished me with a sniff. “I’m sure she’ll turn up.” She moved on. “Princess!”


Four hours ago:

“Here, kitty kitty...”

“Mrr?” Princess, safe at home, sashayed over to the mail slot where the voice had come from. As she approached she saw a mouse push through and drop to the floor, its very long tail still caught in the slot. Princess pounced, holding the mouse in her claws as she clamped her teeth at the back of its neck. Crunch! There, now she could play with it at her leisure...

Something wrapped around her. The mouse’s tail! This was very strange, Princess thought.

The tail grew wider and denser, quickly immobilizing and constricting the cat. “Mowrr!” she screamed. Then the not-mouse thing expanded even more, its strange-smelling flesh covering her entirely.

There was a sickening crunching sound as the cat’s skeletal structure was pulverized within the sac of flesh Demie had extended into the old woman’s house. Then she flattened the poor feline’s demolished remains and drew it back through the mail slot. No mess, no clues, she congratulated herself.

Once her transformed arm retracted to rejoin her torso she began to consume the dead animal and its unfortunate contents.


Now:

Detective Dianna Shepherd walked into the nightclub. She had visited the retro 70’s disco club a few weeks previous on police business, investigating one of a slew of missing persons, but had been intrigued by the decor. She had been telling herself since then that she’d take a night out and go have some fun, maybe meet some nice woman to take her mind off of the case from Hell ... it was so frustrating that there were no leads and no connection between all those people who went missing.

The blonde police detective had dolled herself up and put on a short 70’s style leather skirt and tight blouse with “fuck me” leather boots. She thought maybe now that she was in her mid-to-late 30’s that she was getting too old for this look, but she would see tonight.

She ordered an overpriced drink and turned back towards the dance floor. Some hot young women were dancing together ... were they lesbians too, or just flirty? Actually, she supposed they could be bisexual, which would be fine too. She went to the dance floor rail and nursed her drink, watching.

Then she saw her: the most beautiful, sexy creature she had ever laid eyes on. Brown hair, curvy, wearing a leather half-top and form-fitting jeans with sandals. More of a 1960’s look than 70’s, but Dianna wasn’t complaining.

The woman was staring at Dianna across the dance floor. When their eyes met the mystery woman sauntered forward, still meeting her gaze.

Dianna swigged back the rest of her drink and placed it onto a table as she passed. She didn’t even notice that she had accidentally placed it on the edge of the table, and it teetered and fell to the carpeted floor. Dianna continued forward, oblivious.


A half-hour later ... oh, I guess that’s now as well ... now, anyway ... um, now:

I heard the giggling before the front door of my apartment opened to reveal a human-looking Demie and an older woman that I was sure was a lesbian, with her severe blonde haircut. I looked at them, about to suck a puff from my pot vapor balloon.

The blonde suddenly lost her smile, looking uncertain. “Uh, Demie, you didn’t say you had a boyfriend. I’m not into guys.”

Achievement Unlocked: Gaydar, I thought, mentally high-fiving myself.

Demie closed the door behind them. “Relax, Dianna, I go both ways. I’ll make sure Tom doesn’t touch you.” She nibbled the older woman’s neck, making her sigh.

Dianna looked at me again. “O-okay, I guess ... hey, is that pot?”

The way she said that made my blood run cold. “Are ... are you a cop?” I paused, not wanting to puff while that question was still up in the air.

Finally she strode forward and took the balloon from me. “Not tonight,” she replied, and took a hit.

I let out my breath, taking the pot balloon back for my own hit, and then I handed it off to Demie.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.