I Dream of Demie - Cover

I Dream of Demie

Copyright© 2014 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 10

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - "I had summoned a succubus, a female demon that stole men's souls through intimate contact! I couldn't do anything but lean forward as she beckoned. I was going to die!"

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   Fiction   Horror   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Ghost   Demons   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Cousins   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Snuff   Spanking   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Caution   Slow   Transformation   Violence  

‘We need to talk.’

Those are some of the most dread-inducing words you can hear, or read for that matter, since they were written on the note that I found behind my apartment door. It was signed by Erica.

She was my neighbor from down the hall. A few weeks ago I had pulled her into my apartment, thinking she was Demie trying to fool me with her shapechanging power, and had proceeded to ravage her hot little MILF body, blowing my load into her unprotected and fertile pussy. She had said she would let me know what became of our passionate moment, and given the timing...

“Hi Tom,” Erica said sheepishly after she opened her door. “Come on in.”

It seemed she wore yoga pants all the time. Damn how her ass looked incredible in those! I felt my cock stir as I followed the brown-haired beauty into her living room. As I was closing the door behind me I felt it bounce back.

Demie walked in behind me. “Problem?” she asked.

Erica turned back. “Oh! I’ve seen you around...”

I introduced her. “My ... roommate, Demie.” They shook hands.

Now Erica didn’t seem to know what to do. “Um, this is kind of personal, Demie, between Tom and me...”

Demie plopped herself down on the couch. “Tom and I share everything, Erica. No secrets here.” She waited.

“Oh ... are you ... together... ?”

“Definitely.”

I was shocked. Demie had never seemed proprietary about me before. In fact, on more than one occasion she had said that demons just didn’t get jealous and I could fuck whomever I wanted. What had changed?

Erica visibly lost some of her steam. “Oh ... oh dear...” She sat down across from Demie. “I’m sorry, but a few weeks ago Tom and I ... we had sex...”

I held my breath.

“ ... and now I’m pregnant.”

I let out my breath. Pregnant!

Demie leaned forward. “So now that you know Tom is spoken for, what will you do about it, Erica?”

“Well, I could never have an abortion! I’ll have it ... maybe put it up for adoption... ?” She looked at me.

I just stood there. I didn’t know what to say.

“Hmm...” Demie said, shuffling her butt closer to Erica. “You know, all this talk of impregnation is really turning my crank. How about you, Erica?”

“Demie...” I warned her. She shot me an innocent look. Now she was right next to Erica.

“Oh ... um ... I ... err ... yeah...” Erica was caught, entranced in Demie’s hypnotic eyes.

I moved forward, pulling Demie back from the ensorcelled woman. “Demie, don’t kill her,” I hissed.

She raised two fingers in the scout salute. “I swear I won’t kill her ... happy?”

“Um, yeah...” I replied, confused, and let go.

Demie returned to her target. Erica tried to kiss her and I almost screamed to keep her from the kiss of death, but Demie turned her head aside, moving to lick Erica’s neck. The MILF moaned.

Just then I realized something: it was too quiet. “Erica, where’s your daughter?”

Demie was pushing Erica back onto the couch.

“She’s with her dad tonight, back tomorrow,” Erica replied dreamily.

Now her yoga pants were off and Demie moved her face down to Erica’s crotch. “Oh Goddddd...” Erica groaned as Demie brought her mouth to the young mother’s pussy.

“Hmp,” responded Demie at the mention of God. ‘He’s got nothing to do with this,’ is what she would have said if her mouth wasn’t otherwise occupied.

My cock was super hard now so I freed it from my jeans and moved it over to Erica’s face. She smiled and took it into her mouth, gasping as Demie speared her pussy with her tongue. This only lasted a few seconds, though, as she then opened her mouth wide in ecstasy.

“Ohhh ... so deeeep ... unhhh!” She started to raise her hips into Demie’s mouth. “Oh shit! Shit!” Her whole body went rigid. “Fuuuuucccckkkkk!!!!” She was shaking uncontrollably now, her eyes rolling back into her head. Then she collapsed.

Demie extracted her tongue, which was now the size of a large snake, from Erica’s vagina. Both it and her mouth were covered in blood.

“Demie! I said... !”

She held up a finger to shush me and then pulled me into the bedroom as her tongue shrank back down. “You said don’t kill her. She’ll live. Your bastard is dead, though.” She licked her lips, cleaning the blood from them.

“You ... you...” I looked back to the couch. Erica was coming back to her senses.

“Oh God,” she cried, reaching down and finding blood everywhere. “Please call an ambulance!”

Another couch ruined. At least it wasn’t mine this time.


Spontaneous miscarriage, they had said. I knew the truth. Erica had been freaked right out by what had happened and asked us to leave while the paramedics were working on her.

“Why?” I hissed at Demie. “Why would you do that?”

“I have my reasons,” she said, starting up my volcano vape. She would say no more on the matter. After we puffed she jumped my bones and all my concerns went away for a while.


I went to work the next morning. I hadn’t seen Carrie around the office for a few days, but didn’t want to attract attention by asking about her. Did I put a bun in her oven too? Demie knew about her ... would the demon go after Carrie if so? Maybe it was already too late and that’s why she hadn’t come to work?


Demie wasn’t home when I got back to the apartment. After watching TV and playing some video games I went to sleep.

As I drifted in and out of sleep I could see my hall closet open, a dim blue light spilling out of it, and then a dark mass was floating toward my bed. I was, of course, dreaming ... I seemed to have a lot of weird dreams since Demie came into my life.

The floating object stopped by the side of my bed. “Tom.”

“Hm?”

“Tom!”

My eyes flew open. This wasn’t a dream! I looked up into Kate’s dark eyes.

“HOLY FUCK!” I rolled to the side, off of the bed. I peered over the bed at the torso floating above where I had been sleeping. Kate looked back at me in annoyance. She was wearing half of the skintight black dress illusion she normally wore around me, but it stopped short at where her hips would have been.

She crossed her arms. “Yes, yes, I’m alive, no thanks to you, dumm-- er, Tom.” She looked upset but not murderous.

“You ... you don’t want to kill me... ?”

She made a sour face. “I did at first ... getting cut in half fucking hurt! But after I was able to cauterize the damage I realized that you were only trying to help in your big dumb man way. If that’s true and you weren’t trying to kill me...” She took a deep breath and I couldn’t help but notice her breasts fill out her dress, “ ... I need your help again, Tom.”

I carefully clambered back onto the bed. “How can I help? And how are you not dead?”

She sighed. “It took all of my remaining magic to keep this body going. Then when Demie got back and you started to fuck again -- sorry about Erica, by the way -- I was able to channel some of that power to float and reopen the portal.” She leaned forward. “This body won’t last ... you need to help me find a new one, and quick, or I really will die.”


I wasn’t about to let Kate destroy someone’s mind by taking them over, but Kate only needed female, adult, and virgin. It took some web searching but I found what we were looking for.

There had been a car crash three years ago. A woman’s husband had been killed and her 15-year-old daughter was put into a coma. The girl’s body healed but she never woke up. Chances are the girl was a virgin ... it was Kate’s best chance.

I took the day off work and we went to the hospital. I grabbed a rental wheelchair, put Kate in it with a bundled up blanket where her legs used to be, and then we headed up to the coma ward. We found the girl’s last name (Chesler) on a room and went in.

The girl was the only one in that particular room. Kate wheeled up and took a close look at her. Amy Chesler was 18 now, pale due to years of being bedridden, with brown hair. Kate concentrated.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.