Teddy's World - Cover

Teddy's World

Copyright© 2014 by BUICK GS

Chapter 50: The Lovers Win Everytime (You Must Hold on to the Love That You Find)

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 50: The Lovers Win Everytime (You Must Hold on to the Love That You Find) - Meet young Teddy, who is just trying to end his virginity and ends up opening a whole new can of worms, complete with a hidden family mystery, cheating, lots of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Cheating   Revenge   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Hairy   Violence  

(FRIDAY, MORNING.)

Today is the last day of school for the year. Cathy has already graduated with her diploma in hand. The softball team had also managed to go much farther into the playoffs than anybody could believe, based on the results of the team a year ago. Their bats never let them down. Sadly, their pitching was nowhere near good enough for the teams they had to face. The softball team managed to have many of its position starters earn either All-Conference, All-State, or Honorable Mention honors, after the regular season. Most of the seniors were offered college scholarships to different colleges. Schools in both Division 1, and Division 2 were interested in our girls. Cathy was of course offered her choice of schools after it was discovered that she planned to just be a walk-on at the University of Michigan in the fall. She had to let them know she was refusing to take a scholarship of any kind away from a more needy student, as her husband was paying her tuition in full for her. The large diamond on her left ring finger left no doubt that she could indeed pay for all of her college education.

(SATURDAY, MORNING, BEFORE THE START OF THE LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL.)

Clergymen from Saudi Arabia had been flown to Oklahoma to the Reservation to perform all of the weddings for all of our families. The Reverend Clifton Rhodes Jr. handled the officiating duties for us. Clifton Rhodes Sr. handled the weddings for our original Grandparents who wanted to renew their vows, before adding their new members into their marriages. My large group was married first which included every woman in my house except for Shelley. Amy Shawntz had agreed to marry me as well, as she had settled in with Sandy and Sonja, as her needs were similar. Carmanza’s parents, as well as Diana’s parents attended our weddings, even though they didn’t approve of the situations that their daughters were now living in. The fact that both women had left the Catholic church and had agreed to observe the Baptist faith had not gone unnoticed, either. Neither Reverend Rhodes Sr. nor Jr. approved of these multiple marriages in any way, shape, style, or form. Though the Rhodes and the Mason families go back a long way, as our family had been members of Messiah Missionary Baptist church for many generations, covering more than a few decades.

Both pastors agreed to the weddings we had planned for them after they understood that they were only marrying folks that were already legally married to each other. Or just single couples that were not married to anyone else. The Saudi Clergymen would be handling all of the other marriages. Both pastors about blew a gasket when it was revealed to them that I was not only blood-related as close as sister-brother to some of these women. Add in the fact that some of these women were also mother-daughter, and the one case of a mother-daughter-granddaughter, or the great-grandmother-great-granddaughter, were indeed very upsetting to both of these men. Let alone the age issue of me being underage marrying women near my parents age or older than my parents, or in th e case of Charlotte Mason’s age, as she is older than everyone else that would be at the ceremony.

Unbeknown to any of us, both the original Daniel, as well as his son the second Daniel, were able to see us all get married, even though they remained hidden from us. The original Daniel left this world a few weeks later, along with the last of his long surviving mates. All of them perished on the same night before the dawn of the next morning. His son Daniel went back to his island knowing his long-hated duties were now truly in someone else’s hands, permanently. He laughed out loud wondering if he would live long enough to see me come to dislike the position as both he and his father before him had come to hate. As both men had lost the desire to be the point of the sword long ago. That particular desire had left both of these men so long ago.

He was also at peace, concerning his parents finally passing away. A comforting-peace had settled upon him, after he had learned that his parents had finally gone on to their long-awaited reward. Thus, leaving him to be the MasonGroup’s final guide if need be. This would be his final and permanent unpaid position with the MasonGroup. He was also aware that somewhere in young Teddy’s newly acquired memories he would know right where Daniel was. Teddy would know that he owned the land Daniel was living on, and that Daniel Jr. himself, did not own any part of this island. But was the permanent resident, along with all of his spouses. His children that were still alive were comfortable in their own lives and wanted for nothing.

His grandchildren and their children had no idea that he was still alive, nor what he looked like besides old photos as he had never met any of them, himself. Some of them were not worth knowing. They wanted to kill Teddy but had no idea how to do the job and get away with it. Those wanting his demise saw what happened to Travis and his crew and had no wish to go upon that very unpleasant journey, anytime soon, for any reason. Only Daniel would know if he was needed to help Teddy, using the key phrases to alert Teddy that he was indeed a helping hand, the last helping hand from Daniel.

(SUNDAY, EVENING, BEFORE THE START OF THE LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL.)

Dinner at my house was going to be both interesting, and a drama waiting to spill out from more than one source, at any minute, too. None of our special dinner guests knew about the many weddings that had taken place in Oklahoma the day before. The three folks we let in on what they needed to know before they moved here had not let that information out to the rest of their family. The shock value was just too great to say out loud. Better their family got the shock the same way that they did, as the situation was too hard to explain. Seeing was much easier to believe, than word of mouth. My mama was not happy at all about any part of Larna’s return. Dad and I kept Larna’s return to Grand Rapids permanently to ourselves until we were on the plane ride home after the weddings had taken place. Just the threat of a serious ass-whipping that involved a very thick, and sturdy belt, and her naked ass was keeping Mama’s mouth shut. Though she said in our own defense. “If that bitch starts something with me, it is on! I will take the ass-whipping that will surely come, afterwards! By then though that uppity BITCH will already be wearing an ass-whipping personally dished out from me to her!” Damn the fact that she was now openly sharing Daddy with other women that he was both married to and living in the same house with all of these extra wives, as well as mama also. But Mama and Larna’s hatred was both deeply embedded, and completely unresolved, as well as also be a mutual hatred. All this open festering hate was still just a lit match from blowing up all over again.

Wil and Larna had not told the younger children too much, other than about their new jobs. Only mentioning possible new family members in a vague sort of way. Though Wil Jr. knew what was really going on, he never let his parents know that. WilLarna knew much more than that. She chose to keep her mouth shut, as she knew that something was going on that she couldn’t quite figure out, just yet. J R wasn’t talking about what really happened on the trip to Grand Rapids all that much. WilLarna knew that she needed to have a quiet word with her mother, as she wanted to know just what was actually going on. As her dad just got a brand-new truck that she knew cost a heck of a lot of money, that they didn’t have. Add to the fact that these new jobs just suddenly popped up, add to the fact that they were suddenly all moving to Grand Rapids. It just didn’t sound right to any of the three children that didn’t know everything, already. ‘Because I said that we are!’ It was the best answer that either parent was willing to hand out, at dinner one night.

When the Jones family arrived at my house for dinner, my younger crew met them at the door and tried to distract the children in any way that they could. That led to a tour of the recreational areas of the house. Wil Sr. and Larna were led to where the older set was holding court. All of my wives were dressed alike in our white buckskin dresses for them and white buckskin suit with lion’s head decorations on it for me. All of my wives were wearing their diamond chokers, with their gold nameplates attached. As well as both their engagement and wedding rings. Wil Jr.’s siblings were very quiet not knowing just what to ask, as it looked like each young woman was married to somebody. Even though none of these young women looked no older than they were. Sharon finally spoke to break the ice. “Wil told us a few things about you three, but he said that we would all have to get to know each other. My name is Sharon, I am 16, and I go to Ottawa Hills High School.” My other girls told them their ages and names as well.

“Well, I am 15, and I can’t imagine that my parents would let me get married so young. Won’t your husbands be worried that you are all still in school with all the young boys that are in the school? Wil and I will be going to the same school as you in the morning. By the way, my name is WilLarna. I am named after both of my parents, but I would prefer to be called Laine if you don’t mind.” WilLarna said. “Between the MasonGroup security, the few police officers, and our husband we don’t get hit on too often. Our fathers that were alive or able to attend our wedding did give us away. Those of us that needed stand-ins, we got our soon-to-be Father In-law to give us away.” Fallon said.

Though Wil knew about the weddings since he had met us all before. Wil’s siblings didn’t notice the word said was husband instead of husbands, or the word wedding was used instead of weddings. “Are all of your husbands with the older folks?” Willis asked after they had seen the basketball court, the two tennis courts, and the pool area. They all couldn’t wait to go swimming in the warm waters of the pool. Which were all indoors for comfortable year-around? Along with Lakers logos all around the room on the walls, too.” Wilbur said. WilLarna was starting to get her adding machine out and working again. She was trying to add two plus two again. “Well, you heard that the MasonGroup just bought the Lakers right?” Cathy asked the Jones brothers. “Yes we heard.” Wilbur said. “Well, you are in the home of the Masons that bought the Lakers.” Cathy said. The walk back to the dining room was very quiet as the Jones children were deep in their own thoughts about what they had just heard.

When they entered the dining room and re-joined their parents, they were looking around the room in shock. They could see all of the older women wearing matching outfits, and jewelry to the young girls that had come into the dining room with them. Then they noticed my Dad’s crew dressed in their off-white buckskin outfits, with my dad wearing his matching outfit. They all couldn’t help but notice how much Wil Jr. looked exactly like our Dad. Before they could start asking their parents what was really going on, Mama C and I walked into the room. Mama C was dressed in white like all of my other wives. Her right hand was holding my left hand.

“My name is Charlotte Mason, because of my advanced age, and who I am, I only will only answer to the name of Mama C, except to my younger sisters, and the older generation Masons in this room. Though my young, and sometimes arrogant, but always respectful husband wants to call me Charlie. Everyone here in this room either has the last name of Mason or has the last name of Jones. Until this week I was the only person in this room who had ever been both a Jones and a Mason. I was born a Mason, I married a man with the last name of Jones in Mississippi in the year 1897. Yesterday I married my second husband 15-year-old Theodore Daniel Mason Jr ... We are related by blood as my Dad is in fact his several-times Great Granddaddy. What you nor your parents either, for that matter, know is that my Father was also married to multiple women at the same time during his very long lifetime. In fact, my Father was the original Daniel Mason who founded the MasonTrust, that is now known as the MasonGroup.” Mama C said.

“My Mama was a freed runaway slave. I am one Daniel’s youngest children. I have several sisters here in this room, also. All but one of us women had the same two parents. Yes, we are indeed all well preserved. I am 100 years old, and damn proud of that fact, too. I look like I did when I was half the age that I really am. As do all of my sisters, as well, we were all born in the late 1800’s. Now to finish my story we have a young man that is a born Mason but was raised as a Jones until his last name was changed this week to Mason.” Mama C said.

“I want to welcome Wil Allen Mason and his family, his Dad is Wil Jones, his Mama Larna Jones, his sister WilLarna Jones, or Laine as she likes to be called, his brother Wilbur John Jones, and his brother Willis James Jones into our family. There on the wall are three large portraits, with all of our names listed, and whom we are married to, as well. Though I am the oldest person in this room, our marriage includes other women that are also related to him, and each other as well, in some cases. More than one of these wives are in fact also his sisters. All of us wives were born before Teddy. Some, of us just a few weeks, to any number of years. But standing nearly seven feet tall and nearly four hundred pounds he won’t ever be mistaken for a child. No, we are not part of some kind of evil cult. There are some reasons that we won’t ever disclose this to any of you. Those are just some of the reasons concerning our marriages. But good old-fashioned lust is deeply involved as well in every part of our marriages as well.” Mama C said. “Wil and Teddy are brothers. It is obvious to see that by just looking at them. As they are both duplicates of Theodore Daniel Mason Sr., who got his looks from his own father. Though the younger Wil was not known to any of us Masons until recently. Ted can understand to some degree why Larna kept quiet. He is still not very happy with either Larna or Marilyn for different reasons. These women are the mothers of both of these two innocent young men. Both of their actions have hurt Ted Mason, Wil Jones, and Wil Mason, and to a lesser degree Teddy Mason.” Mama C said.

“The relationship between Larna and Ted was wrong to have occurred, at all. Both Ted and Larna knew better. That is why they agreed mutually to end their relationship before Marilyn assaulted Larna badly. Wil entered Larna’s life as soon as she left Grand Rapids. So, Larna didn’t know which man had gotten her pregnant for sure, though for obvious reasons she prayed it was Wil as she was living with him at this point in time. She confessed her concerns to Wil, and never said a word to Ted. Wil had agreed to raise the child no matter who actually fathered the child. Wil has lived up to his word, and from my limited contact it is also obvious that Wil and Larna have done a wonderful job as parents to all of their children.” Mama C Said.

“It was also their choice to keep quiet even after they had visual proof that Ted Mason was the father of Larna’s first child. Young Wil has those same blue eyes that originally came from my father, Daniel Mason Sr. the same way every child that he ever sired, has those same blues eyes. Marilyn learned how to do her actions that she used against Larna in this mess from Ted himself. As he made it very uncomfortable for men messing with Marilyn, that wanted to date Marilyn back when they were in high school. Including a few times after they were married in their adult life, also. These days Marilyn has her hands full as Ted is now married to other women besides herself and living in the same house with all of these new wives also.

(MONDAY, MORNING, AT THE START OF THE LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL.)

Things at school have been very interesting, and for once I was just involved rather than being the total focus of my classmates. At some point during the last part of the week before Larna had brought my brother Wil to school to get him and his younger sister WilLarna registered at Ottawa Hills, Wil would be finishing his junior year, while WilLarna was a freshman like me. Her birthday was two days after mine. Larna had already had her twin boys Wilbur and Willis all setup at their new school, Ken-O-Sha Elementary School, where they would finish out the last few weeks of fifth grade.

So, seeing me with a new girl was nothing new anymore. Desiree and Rotanna were trying to become old news in the two weeks that they had been in school. They were not in any classes that either Sharon, Cathy, or Snowdove were not in, also. They were not in any classes with me as hard as that is to be believed. The grapevine didn’t take long to get the word around the school that they were off limits, just like all of my other girls.

Wil had been seen with his mom when she brought them in because he was so tall most of the students that saw him, just thought that he was me. As he was wearing one of my old suits at the time. Seeing him with his sister only added to the assumption that he was me, as WilLarna looks exactly like her Mom but has the extra height from her dad. Wil was registered as Wil Mason, while WilLarna was listed with her last name of Jones.

Mr. West had just seen me not ten minutes before he laid eyes on Wil for the first time as he was passing by the counseling office. He stopped going wherever it was that he was going, at the time. As he wanted to know why I was suddenly wearing a completely different colored suit. Also, he was really curious as to how I was able to change into that suit so fast, and beat him to this office, at the same time, too. As Mr. West had stopped nowhere else on his way back to his office.

After knocking on the door and gaining entrance. “Excuse me Teddy, didn’t I just see you about ten minutes ago in the south hall? How did you get out of the class that I saw you going into wearing a different colored suit? As well as after changing clothes, how did you get here before I did when I came straight back here to these offices? As I had stopped nowhere else, along the way.” Mr. West said to Wil.

“Sir I have never been in the south hall. The person that you saw was my younger brother Teddy.” Wil said. Mr. West just leaned up against the wall, both in shock at what he was just told. As well as the embarrassment of not noticing Wil’s slightly darker skin, and the fact that Wil’s facial hair was different than mine was. Though our hair was cut nearly the same way. Larna, seeing his embarrassment, introduced herself first, then Wil, and WilLarna, who answers to the name of Laine, as she is not too happy with her birth name. Though she loves both of her parents very much. Even after learning the real reason why she was named after both of her parents, a few weeks ago still left a bad taste in her mouth. Adding to the fact she had a secret crush on her big brother, she was some kind of walking mess. Wil was her study partner so she had a reason to be near him daily. The two of them also help their younger brothers with their homework.

When Laine saw Teddy in the Ebony magazine fashion layout she was the one to actually put two and two together and showed Wil that he just might have another brother. She went to work as it wasn’t too hard to get the knowledge she needed. They both knew that their Mom was born and raised in Grand Rapids, Michigan. She knew her mother had lived there close enough in a time frame to have been there to get pregnant at the right time. She had found out that Ted Mason worked for Associated Truck Lines for over 25 years before he took a position working with his son Teddy. Though the story also said that Ted still drove truck for Associated occasionally, to keep his skills sharp. Plus, he truly liked driving trucks. And since the MasonGroup is a major stockholder, it is not hard for him to continue to drive for them.

A lot of things had happened in two short weeks Larna and Wil Sr. had rented a house in Grand Rapids, Wil, and Larna both now worked for Associated Truck Lines, with Wil being at home most nights. Wil Allen Jones Jr. had become Wil Mason, legally. His younger siblings that didn’t already know about Wil Jr.’s other brand-new to him kinfolks, had to be told everything at that time. Though Laine wasn’t all that shocked, her younger two brothers were indeed. As well as upset about the fact that they were the last to know about everything. But the shock of having to leave all of their lifelong friends behind as they were told that they were all moving to Grand Rapids was a bitter pill for the whole family to swallow. They were given next to no time to say goodbye to all of their friends as they packed up their house to move and put the house up for sale. They did find out that they were being moved by professionals though. The MasonGroup was very thorough in making sure that the Jones family move was as painless as possible considering the massive upheaval in all their lives.

I also bought my brother a brand-new FORD F-150 just a loaded XLT off the Dutler Ford lot. International Harvester wasn’t ready to build trucks yet. In the future those will be my truck of choice besides Dodge and Plymouth. Also, AMC promoting my family-owned brands. Though without a doubt I still intended to drive the vehicles I have right now also. When Wil tried to object to my expensive gift. I told him it wasn’t as good as the truck I gave to Jimmy and that I didn’t like Jimmy very much. When you meet him you will see that it is a well-earned position. But ask our Grandparents to get the story from folks who won’t sugarcoat the situation in any way. Remember we look alike and though he looks similar to us he won’t be happy that you are my brother as you might get something he feels I should possibly be giving him.

It took his mother to say that sometimes good things come your way. “Don’t turn it down for spite as your brother did this because he could, not out of some type of obligation. Besides, Ted told me that he was the one who actually paid for the truck. He thought you would take it better from Teddy rather than him. He talked to Wil and I before the truck was purchased. Rather than paying me back child support for you, he opened a bank account where he will transfer money into an account that I setup. Then I will transfer that money into an account that I want you to setup for yourself, Wil. Ted is a proud man, if he had known about you he would have been in your life from the get-go. He wants to have a relationship with you, on any terms that you are comfortable with. I hope that you will give him the benefit of the doubt. He is a good man. I didn’t want to hurt Wil so after he agreed to be your father we never intended to tell you about your true family tree. It was wrong of us to do that, but at the time none of us, Ted included, never knew about how you being a Mason would affect us all. Oh, we knew Masons didn’t pay taxes and could get company jobs. But I just didn’t know how tell you about that; and you look at me or Wil and possibly hate us.” Larna said.

“Coach McCarter what would you do if you had another Teddy Mason on your basketball team?” Mr. West asked coach McCarter. “I would have to sit down and try and wake from the dream that I was having. This is not another Teddy Mason anywhere, including the NBA. “ Coach McCarter said. “Well Willie I just met his older brother, who is nearly as tall as he is but he has a bigger body as Teddy’s suit is a little tight in the arms and shoulders than when Teddy was wearing it. Other than slightly different skin tones they are damn near twins. Though they have different mothers. If you would have a seat he will be in here in a few minutes.” Mr. West said.

Larna, Wil, and WilLarna all walked into the conference room. Mr. West and Coach McCarter stood up to welcome them into the room. “Mrs. Jones I asked you to come in here because looking at your son Wil, we were wondering if he played basketball by chance as we are having to replace a few men that will graduate from school this year. I have players from all over the United States wanting to be on next year’s team. I am trying out folks to try and send them to other schools. Your little brother will be on the team even though he isn’t practicing with the team yet. I presume you and Teddy won’t have any trouble playing on the same team? I know that he has said more than once that he won’t play for Ottawa Hills if your cousin Jimmy is on the team” Coach McCarter said. “I don’t think that will be a problem yet” Wil said.

“Laine would like to practice with me as she will want to play for the girl’s team.” Wil said, as Laine was nodding her head. “Well, the guys you will be playing can be kinda rough if you know what I mean.” Coach McCarter said. “My brother says that he plays with Cathy all the time.” Laine said. “Well Teddy laid a few guys out until they decided that hand checking his girlfriend wasn’t the healthiest idea that they ever had.” Coach McCarter said, with Mr. West nodding his head yes. “I promise you Teddy and I look alike and in this situation for we will act alike!” Wil shouted.

“Are you sure that my children are safe to play ball at this school?” Larna asked Mr. West. “Yes ma’am, Teddy will be there as well. I made it clear all the players, and I will repeat my words again. Any reckless, or careless playing may end some players hopes of being on this team immediately. Nobody is going to make this team because their competition got hurt. Teddy and a few others are considered as on the team already. I have spoken to all of the guys trying to start at center and explained the facts of life to them. Some of them have left on their own, while some of those left really believe in their mind that Teddy can’t be as good as the numbers on the sheets of paper says he is. I could have Wilt Chamberlain walk in and tell them the same thing and they won’t believe it. From what I have seen, most of them are not stand outs that could not make it on a division 1 college team. Let alone an NBA team. They would look good on a high school team, as long as they are the only big men on the team. Others are going to try for the power Forward position or fill the role of a backup center. As I am the Coach I am going to be playing every player that wants to tryout including your cousin Jimmy. He has a very good game and I have been helping him get better. Teddy may be the most important player on the team, but I am the last word about who will be playing on the team.”

“Can parents attend this workout?” Larna asked Coach McCarter.

“We encourage parents coming to watch. I just ask that your parents be civil to one another at all times while you cheer your child on. I expect your son to make the team even if he doesn’t start.” Coach McCarter said. “I have some serious advice for you. This gym will be standing room only, going by games from last year’s turnout, after three games were played. At the home games you may find yourself sitting on the away side, away games are just the opposite way. At an away game you could find sitting on the home team side of the gym, did I say standing room only loud enough, and often enough for you to get the hint! Alumni students, and players, parents of alumni, teachers from the past, and people with no connection at all to this school show up to both the girls and boys games. It is first come first served. Even I get here early to make sure my wife and I get good seats. Even using seats lining the walls people are turned away. A local television station has started televising all of our basketball games, and will do so this year as well.” Mr. West said.

“Also, if you aren’t wearing the orange jerseys the Mason girls started wearing and had to start selling as everyone wanted one, you will feel left out. These jerseys started because they got one for Teddy and the non-playing girlfriends to support the girls team last year, and the rest, as they say, is history. By the time the boy’s season started very few folks were not wearing those orange jerseys.”

To say Larna was shocked to hear that she might have to get off from work early to watch her children play basketball. As they were leaving the conference room Larna spoke to Laine. “Get with those Mason girls as you see them as we are going to need some of those jerseys right quick. I don’t want us looking like we don’t know what is really going on around here concerning Ottawa Hills basketball.”

“Yes ma’am.” Laine said.

(FRIDAY, AFTERNOON. SCHOOL IS NOW OFFICIALLY OVER FOR THE 1979 SCHOOL YEAR.)

“Ladies, and gentlemen we are here to play b-ball and run drills today. I will then decide who will be on the boys team this year. I have asked some of my former teammates and some friends here to referee these scrimmages. All of these men have all played for more than a few years in the NATIONAL BASKETBALL ASSOCIATION. I’m saying this to you so you understand that none of you have played against the caliber of players that any of these men have faced for many years. Play your game to the best of your ability is all we want to see. Anybody playing dirty will be excused from this gym, quickly. You can see officers from the Grand Rapids Police Department are on hand for that reason. There are also Deputy District Attorneys present to possibly file assault charges against anybody that tries to take out their competition.” Coach McCarter stated. “So, if you know your skills are not the best, leave now and register at another school in the City and I won’t stand in your way. Also, for those of you that don’t make this team, I will put in a good word for you if I can, to any Coach from any school that you try and go to. You can all count and know that there are many more of you than spots on the team. If we are as good as we were last year, non-starters will see playing time in many games. I don’t believe in running up the score on a team just because we can. But if a team can’t slowdown our reserve players that isn’t a problem that I can help all that much, either,” Coach McCarter said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.