Teddy's World - Cover

Teddy's World

Copyright© 2014 by BUICK GS

Chapter 49

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 49 - Meet young Teddy, who is just trying to end his virginity and ends up opening a whole new can of worms, complete with a hidden family mystery, cheating, lots of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Cheating   Revenge   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Hairy   Violence  

I’M Drowning, Drowning In The Sea Of Love / LAKERS, OPEC,
The Jones’s, The Blodgett’s
Too Much Drama

(THURSDAY, MORNING.)

Waking up in Grand Rapids, while I was glad to be home as this week was busy, with both good and bad stuff happening. First of Iran folded like a cheap tent that just happened to be set up in the path of a F5 tornado. The tornado carried the name of OPEC. I was asked to sit out of this first meeting as we were assured that most likely our position would be made very clear to any and all concerned parties involved in the OPEC community. But we were advised to find someone that we could trust to be our contact to deal with the Iranian Government. Also until further notice my Dad was to consider both Iran and Iraq places not to be visited. Though ALL OF OUR INTERESTS everywhere in the Middle East region would be treated as MasonGroup property. Needless to say the Oil Companies that lost their properties in Iran were upset that I didn’t use my influence to have their interests returned to them as well.

My first order of business was to get my women and children back home today. The Widows and their group of helpers were going to be in Washington D.C. meeting with Jack Kent Cook to complete the purchase of the Los Angeles Lakers. Larry O’Brien and the other Owners all held an emergency meeting after hearing from Jack Kent Cook about the MasonGroup’s intention to purchase the Lakers franchise. The only stipulation that came up was that I Theodore Daniel Mason Jr. could not be involved in the day to day running of the team. But the unwritten understanding was that my signature may not appear on any documents until after my 18th birthday though my business sense could not be ignored, outright just because of my age. Of course a call from Mr. Jimmy Carter helped our cause greatly. It sure is nice to have the President of the United States of America among your friends is always a good friend to have on one’s side.

My team of lawyers were going to meet my Dad and myself at the Hall of Justice downtown at 10 am to put a quick end to this Blodgett mess. My legal team advised the Blodgetts and their legal team be present to confirm their story with all my legal representation present. Also all of the other Blodgett family members were told that the Blodgett company interests were going to be involved in a civil suit that we were planning to file. So they could either become partners with the MasonGroup, or taken over by the MasonGroup if this rape case fell apart. MasonGroup family members that were in simlar business interest in other states will be our members to handle this new business venture for the family interest though the Blodgett name would be retained, as it was good for business. Though the Blodgett family members involved in this FARCE were to be removed from all Blodgett Medical business IMMEDIATELY and PERMANENTLY. The Blodgett family was responsible for making said removal happen within 24hrs of our meeting with the Grand Rapids Police Department.

When I walked into the ballroom of the Pantlind Hotel where the meeting was moved to as more room was needed as all the boys involved along with their lawyers, the Police Detectives. Because I was involved Chief Haggerty was also in attendance. The District Attorney also had a few faces in the room. With all the needed support players in place we were about ready to start. I was shocked when I learned that representatives from the National Basketball Association arrived with thier own little group of people. This could either delay or stop the purchase of the Lakers if I was found to even remotely be involved in this drama.

As I had the most skin in this game, I would speak my piece then hide behind my team of legal minds. Needless to say everybody on my team was nervous for as many different reasons as there were members on the team. Each member had his, or her reason for their nerves to be on edge. My legal group was truly upset as I was no lawyer. ‘Fool for a client’, was spoken out loud in a level of volume only heard by those in our area.

My legal group took over as I was in danger of doing something real stupid. My Dad just threw the look at me along with my Grandfathers, with more than a few of my Uncles. The immediate thought that sped through my mind was to sit down and shut the fuck up unless I was asked a question. As violence upon my person was an imminent possibility. Though I was the the tallest man, and one of the actual biggest men in the room, I had real old fashion home training, thus I knew the ice that I was standing thin. and melting more each second that I was standing around trying to be in charge. My custom-made chair was brought into the room by then and my ass couldn’t get close to it, to sit down in the chair fast enough. Which brought laughter from my kinfolks. Nobody else knew what the laughter was all about though. I all sure some of the smarter folks were trying to add 2 + 2, whether they ever added up to 4 I wasn’t sure. What I really cared about right along through now was that I was not in a painful situation, other than maybe some serious shame.

A little over two plus hours later my alibi has been strongly laid out from the telephone calls from both of the calls from both California, and Washington D.C., and the return calls made to both of those lacations, the film footage of me arriving at my office downtown, as well as my departure later in that day. Chief Haggerty called the White House and confirmed with someone concerning my telephone conversations. Michigan Bell confirmed the telephone logs of that day. Add to that none of the other gentlemen were saying who was or wasn’t in the gym under their legal supervision. Miss Blodgett was no longer talking as she was too busy crying, and didn’t want to talk about what happened that day, anymore.

Though my legal minds were clearly pressuring both the Grand Rapids Police department, as well as the DA’s office to release me from this mess as nobody was willing to attempt to drag the President of the United States into this mess, for any reason. And about that time some raised voices could be heard in the Blodgett camp that were loud enough to be heard all through the room. It seems as though the Blodgett family was closing ranks against Mr. Arn Blodgett and his daughter Sue Ellen. The rest of the Blodgetts were making their position crystal clear to anybody listening that they weren’t going down standing on this sinking ship. As the daughter’s word against the information that had been introduced this wasn’t holding any water at all.

Now one of the questions going around this very large room was, would the rest of the rape cases fall apart, now that Miss Blodgett’s honesty was now in some very serious question? The powers that be have decided that I had nothing to do with whatever may have happened at Ottawa Hills High School that afternoon. The NBA crowd left after shaking hands with my father, and told him that the sale of the Lakers to the MasonGroup could be concluded without delay, and that the call to Larry O’Brien had already been made. The media would be alerted within the hour of the sale with no mention of this meeting, or it’s outcome. The OPEC representatives said the samething as well.

My legal team would set down with the local WOOD TV channel 8, WZZM channel 13, AND WKZO channel 3 television media as well as the Grand Rapids Press at a press conference, that I wouldn’t be attending. To let them know that a mistake had been made, and that I was in no way involved with Miss Sue Ellen Blodgett in any way shape or form. Police Chief Haggerty as well as the DA’s office would be making similar statements, concerning the statements that had been made made by Sue Ellen Blodgett and her father Arn during the past week. My reputation was still going to be clouded until this young Lady confessed, and or went to jail. My camp made in clear that we were expecting arrests in this case just like the Blodgett’s were demanding when they were pressing to have arrests made not so long ago.

Sue Ellen Blodgett and her father Arn Blodgett were told not to leave town until this matter has been resolved. They were told that come Monday morning they were both expected downtown at that time to answer any and all questions, as they had stated repeatedly that I was involved in this incident. Now that their story and my story didn’t match and I seemed to have overwhelming proof of my innocence, the Blodgetts were going to need to show some proof other than her words that I was really there at the time that this incident was happened to her.

Pam called at noon to let me know that. “As of noon the MasonGroup will own the Los Angeles Lakers, the Los Angeles Kings, the Forum, and the Ranch house.” “And we were also buying a minority share of the Washington Redskins National Football League franchise also with first right to acquire the rest of the team at a later date, in the future. We need to get busy looking for a Major League Baseball franchise as well so that we will have the 4 major sports groups covered.” I was just trying to buy the Lakers, these women are real competitive, deciding to buy into the sports world. Not to mention we are putting together a multi car Nascar race team in both Busch Grand National, and Winston cup divisions. Come to find out there quite a few Masons family members on the various race teams, doing just about any job you can think of. Such as mechanics, car builders / fabricators, and various pit crews. Nascar had already approved of the new large full-sized AMC Javelin, it’s new size was size of the Mustang of the late 1960’s. We had done the wind tunnel testing a few times already. We are rushing this process a little bit, as we are trying have our race cars on the track for the next Daytona 500 in February, as well as testing our first racing engines from Nascar approved designs.

Desiree spent the day with her Uncles until school was over for the day. I went to my office along with my Dad, as we had to handle the new family situations. I had eight suits, six pairs of jeans, nine shirts, three pairs gym shoes, and two pairs of dress shoes, and a pair of cowboy boots. Everything was in nearly new condition. The suits would have to be altered to fit as I was taller Wil, also the sleeves would need some attention also. Although our waist sizes appeared close to the same size. They would need to visit Rogers Department Store’s Big & tall department to get dress shirts, and ties for the suits. Though there is no telling just how the suit coats will hang off of Wil, until he was fitted by my personal tailor as my height was made up in both my legs, and my extra long torso, in other words, my height wasn’t just because I was blessed with very long legs alone. Most people of above average height tended to just have extra long legs. Though the way that my body was built actually helped in my overall athletic aptitude, namely my hand, eye coordination as well as my incredible balance, as well as my ability to move as quickly as a much smaller person. As I am able to move as though my weight was a lot less the the weight that actually I carry around.

Both Larna and Wil Sr. looked like a couple that were very uncomfortable meeting this morning with my dad and me this morning. “Look I am not going to drag this out any longer than necessary, I want to be in Wil Jr.’s life as he is a Mason. In addition his Birth Certificate will have be changed to reflect his true parentage. I am sure a trip to court will be required as the Federal Government takes our tax-free from birth status very seriously. Just our word of how his conception really happened will require proof as in blood work from you, me, and Wil Sr. to prove that he is not possibly Wil Jr.’s father. Next you will need to get busy house hunting as you are going to have to move to Grand Rapids so that Wil Mason will be in the city near his kinfolks.” Dad said.

“I called Michigan Kenworth and they told me that you picked out a truck that barely qualifies as a Kenworth. I guess you did the right thing as in your position I would have also did what you have done. You have shown that you are grateful for my help, and you didn’t want to seem to be abusing said help. All the while wishing that you didn’t need said help. Believe me I am not trying to rub your nose it at all. Before you say anything let me assure you that I know exactly how you are feeling right now.” Dad said. “How in the hell can you possibly know how we may feel at this moment?” Larna as my Dad, somewhat loudly. “I have been my own man for over 20+ years. While I can’t say that my little family was well off. We were a long way from hurting, or living paycheck to paycheck. So just imagine my shock when my then oldest child, my only son suddenly becomes indirectly my boss, without much warning to me, or him.” Dad said.

“Add to that fact that he has yet to enter high school, let alone graduate said school. Add to fact that Marilyn and I would be Grandparents in the near future. The house that I live in was both bought and built by my son, down the street from his somewhat larger home. As he bought an entire sub-division that we have quietly building out. Then he goes and gives both me and his Mama enough money so that we are both independently wealthy in our own right. Neither of us asked him to do any of these things. Then he forces me to take a job just because I Love him and will always have his best interests at heart. I am paid very well to do said job even though I just told you that he made sure I was wealthy before the job came to be.” Dad said. Now Larna had no words to say at the moment. So Dad pressed on.

“Anyway moving right alone Wil, Michigan Kenworth will have the truck that I picked out ready by day after tomorrow as it is being repainted as the color was kinda drab looking to me. It is a cabover model like you picked out, with a much larger sleeper berth, but sadly it does happen to have a big Caterpillar 3408 V-8 rated at 520 horses, though. Wil I took upon myself to change the truck that you ordered to the same truck that I drive. I am not trying to step on your manhood in anyway, but I would hope that I would be gracious to accept the interference, rather than object because of my pride or any other reason. Larna and I will never be what we once were for any reason whatsoever. Yes she is still as lovely woman now as she was in our past, but I am not in the home wrecker business. If you were not around any longer for any reason I still wouldn’t be the man offering her that type of comfort to her, in your place. I want this fact to be crystal clear to everyone in this room. Teddy knows of my home life so this is no shock to him. When you are introduced to the our large family groups you will understand what I am saying very clearly at that time.” Dad said, as he was confusing his target audience.

“No for some more of this deja-vu type situation that we are now in I have 3 grown daughters that are substantially older than both of my sons that are in this room. I also have a daughter that just came to light about the same time as Teddy got his inheritence. She is older than one son and younger than the other one. I have three much younger daughters with Marilyn and a brand-new son with Marilyn and three more sons all born with-in hours of each other, with the mothers of my three oldest girls and none of these children is named Theodore in any way.” Dad stated, somewhat bluntly. Larna and Wil Jr. looked as though they both needed a drink, very badly.

“Wil my brother you have been very quiet throughout all of this new to you information going around this morning. Do you have anything you might want to add to the mix? I personally I have enough of my own business than to be stepping into our parents business. Though you have to admit that I have threw a foot or two in here and there since your Mama stormed into my office.” I said.

“I told you that I would get you a few clothes from my closet that I can no longer wear. You will need to go to Rogers Big & Tall department for shirts and ties belts in other words the things that go with a good suit. Those garment bags are for you and the leather trench coats I am giving you as I will be replacing them as you will need a coat to go over the suits. Feel free to get some slacks and polo type shirts as well as these things will be charged to Dad as he has his own account there also. Though the suits and most of our clothes come from our own clothing line. Hopefully you will enjoy them. My girls pinned a slip of paper telling what they matched to the suit originally. As I rarely pick out my clothes for the day. I have been told that I can’t pick out my own clothes. I am barely trusted to dress by myself. When you as out numbered as I am you don’t try and fight City Hall, though there are days when I do actually fight City Hall.” I said.

“Well Ted, Larna and I didn’t think about everything that declaring Wil Jr. a Mason would bring to the light. Neither of us ever though that you, nor your family would want to go public about any of this situation. We really thought that this would remain a private matter between us and you and your wife, and all of our children. We were thinking with the possible embarrassment factor you would want to keep this matter as hush hush as possible.” Wil Sr. said. “Well between going to court, and changing his Birth Certificate, as well as his name, the press is likely to get wind of this story fairly quick, and easily. Thus making it an even bigger story than it already is. When I found out about my teenaged daughter my name had been listed as the Father on her Birth Certificate, and she already carried my name. Her Mama remembered my name as I told it two different times. My older girls just changed their names recently. So Wil would be the only child that doesn’t carry my name, and I would expect all of my children to have the same last name.” Dad said. Those were the last words that were spoken on the name change issue, with everyone understanding it was going to have to happen, now that we knew about Wil being a born Mason.

I was so glad to get that meeting over with. My dad and I were making plans to be in Lansing, Michigan this evening, for an informal meeting with a certain young man about a possible job.

Tomorrow was to be a test day for several classes. Just before I left to go home for the day I met with the International Harvest Corporation representatives. The MasonGroup was looking to buy the rest of the company we didn’t already own lock, stock and barrel. Or as much over controlling interest as possible, as their commercial semi-truck brand, was a commercial fleet favorite. But as I had plans for both the commercial trucks and their light-duty trucks as well. The farming division continues to have a strong base as well. I wasn’t exactly looking to set the world of fire with this acquisition per se. My intention was to both upgrade the comfort level while still keeping them a fleet class semi-tractor, but also trying to rival the best of Kenworth, Peterbuilt, or Westernstar Trucks had to offer in both size and comfort as well. Thought my goal was using the International brand with my Nascar teams as well as trying to link the brand with the various Nascar tracks. As the France family was looking at the trucks that we wanted to build as in safety trucks as well as 1-ton wreckers. I was also talking to PPG Cart Indycar Racing series for a similar deal also. Since these races would soon be on television every week we needed to get our trucks on television sets every weekend. It would be nice to see our own nameplate on televison each week also.

But as Nascar was born from the south many a farmer had bought either a International farm tractor and or and or a pick up truck over the years we just needed to be seen by Nascar’s loyal fan base. My plan was to greatly expand my contracts with both General Motors, and Ford though we owned both Chrysler, and the American Motors Corp., the deal would be the same to buy complete power trains to put into our updated light-duty pick up trucks. As no other Automotive company had approached Nascar with a idea to provide trucks for the safety teams, and wreckers, after a little bit of back and forth a deal with all 4 companies was hammered out. We a little over 7 months to get a fleet together and a way for that fleet to get those fleets to the tracks for all of the races, next year. This would stop the practice of trying get local Wreckers lined up race by race, all season long.

We had begun to update the 1975 versions of both the Scout, the 150 Pick Up truck, and the Travelette would merge with Travelall to become both a four-door crewcab, and a four-door station wagon to compete head-on with the Chevrolet Suburban, and the Jeep Grand Wagoneer, that Jeep would updating as well as keeping a model with it’s historical look. While the Scout would compete the FORD Bronco, the Chevrolet Blazer, the Dodge Ram Charger, and the Plymouth Trail Duster. I was less concerned with profit, and far more concerned with building and pleasing a possible loyal fan-base, and gaining both old, as well as new truck buyers. I wanted to turn trucks into something family thought of when buying a new vehicle. And as many women that may want to buy our products were very welcome in our showrooms The International trucks would be sold in same 3 weight levels as before 150 = ½ ton, while 200 = 3/4 ton, and the 500 = 1-Ton versions. I already had deals in place with Holmes, Century, and Vulcan, for both cable and Hydraulic Wrecker bodies, and as Flatbed Wreckers. My hope was to get a few Jeep wreckers built for Jeep dealers to both showoff heavy-duty uses for their pick up trucks as well as use at their Dealerships.

All these new ideas started after I saw the Chrysler Corporation’s plans for a small passenger van that Lee Iacocca wanted to build as he saw women as an untapped market that he wanted to become friends with. After his K-Car success I refused to stand in his way on the project. Though the muscle car man trapped in me demanded that the power trains be improved, and made more reliable. As we wanted these cars to still be on the road in service until they fell apart from old age, with reasonable maintenance. My goal was a wish that many a new sale would be a result of the first K-Car being given to a child in the family as their first car. That was the hope for the new Plymouth Horizon and the Dodge Omni, also. Though many Omni’s, and their Horizon counterparts were being purchased by first-time buyers, and fixed income, older buyers.

Desiree was still getting over the shock of how my girls were free to come and go, unsupervised. When my dad and I got home I spent a few hours studying for tomorrow’s tests. My tutors put me through my paces. We stopped before I got frustrated, too much.

My dad and got into my truck and headed out for Lansing. When we arrived, we were quickly ushered into the house that we had arrived at. Mr. Johnson asked. “Are you here to get my son to help you meet Judd Heathcote?” “Sir I can tell you that isn’t why we are here. I am highly sought after but any college that you can think of. But as I am only a freshman my time is still years away.” I said. “Are that young man that won the National Championship and named Mr. Basketball?” Mr. Johnson asked me. “Yes Sir.” I said. “Now that we know who each other is. What do you want from me tonight?” Mr. Johnson asked me. “I would appreciate you calling your son to visit tonight as soon as possible, as it is a school night for both of us.” I said.

“Dad I was studying for a big test, and my tutor wasn’t happy to cut our session short.” Earvin said to his Dad. “Well I called you because there is a young man and his father here at the house that want to talk to you as soon as possible, and as he put it, it is also a school night for both of you, also.” Mr. Johnson said.

“Let me cut to the chase, and save us all some time please?” I asked everybody in the room. With nods all around the room, I asked a few simple direct questions. After we all had introduced ourselves, we took a few minutes to get comfortable with each other. “First of all this is not an ambush. You saw me at the State Tournament and you dropped a few hints about Michigan State even though we would never be on the same team there as you were going to graduate before I could ever arrive. I was just excited that you took the time to talk to me and my teammates, and told us to try to enjoy the game, win or lose. Of course this was after you gave us the business of winning over your old high school team in the state playoffs.

“Well I am here to do the samething that you did. I want to recruit you to join my team.” I said, Only Earvin ‘Magic’ Johnson was jumping onto the page of what I was about to ask him. “As you probably know I just bought the Lakers today. Jerry West has already acquired the first pick in this year’s draft. I would like you to think about being that pick. With both you and Kareem Abdul-Jabber as a base with-in a year or two at most a Championship should either be near or won. So you would need to announce your intention to leave Michigan State and declare yourself for the draft. Find a good reputatable agent that you would feel comfortable with. But like I said earlier this is not an ambush in any way, shape, style, or form. I am just giving you the same type of information you gave me a few weeks ago. I know you had no idea that the Lakers would have the first pick just to sign you. Also I am not involved in the day to day front office, so we won’t see each about this matter any further, unless you decide to enter the draft an become a Laker. I have spoken my piece and hope that my information is something that may be of interest to you. As you and your family have things to talk over, my Dad and I will take our leave now. You obviously know, what I am hoping your final answer will be. But I will still both respect you and be glad to call you a friend no matter what.” I said,

“May I speak to you in private for a few minutes, please?” I asked ‘Magic.’ “Yes Teddy.”

I know that this I a lot to take in as I was a poor overweight kid over a foot shorter than the person that you see now a year ago. What I am saying to you is please don’t just think about the money that a NBA contract can bring to you. This about your future, not just a paycheck that will come to you, whenever you are drafted, whenever you enter the draft. Your overall happiness means more to me, than where you end up playing basketball next year. Suddenly become the richest person in your family isn’t as much fun as you think. For all the good that it brings, there are some headaches that will show up and make you both unhappy, and uncomfortable. Learning to say no you to your kinfolks is not pleasant at all, sometimes. I am telling this from personal experience. You will see when you become a Millionaire, whether it’s this year or three years from now. I am not saying, don’t your kinfolks help out. What I am to you saying to you is don’t start something that you may feel forced to continue.” I said.

“You will see what I am talking about when the time comes. I am going to leave you to your thoughts now as this a choice that only you can yourself can make, when everything is all said and done. So be sure the choice made is the choice that is made by you and you alone.” I said, before we rejoined everybody else. As the rest of the Johnson children had arrived during our private meeting.

My Dad and I left them chatting excitedly about this sudden turn of events that I had unexpectedly dropped off, in their laps, without any warning, at all.

Hell I was excited myself, and I hoped that ‘Magic’ Johnson was ready and wanted to become a Laker. The trip home was uneventful, other than the hour that it takes to travel between Grand Rapids and Lansing. I wanted to study for about an hour then head to my bed alone, as tomorrow was a day that I needed my wits about me. (In 1979 the federal speed limit was 55 m.p.h. So when the speed limit was raised to 70 m.p.h. years later the travel time is now less that 1 hour. M.P.H.= Miles Per Hour)

(Friday, Morning.)

I woke up to 1140 AM DJ Frank Grant introducing a new song by Teddy Pendergrass called ‘Turn off The Lights’ (A follow up to the mega hit ‘Close The Door’ from last year’s Album ‘Life Is A Song Worth Singing’ No I didn’t make up either title, and yes that really is how I learned about the new song, one May morning in 1979.)

I was shocked as I was allowed to dress myself this morning. I chose a pair black jeans one the orange team jerseys with a with a pair of black cowboy pointed boots I was tested in my girls in the office conference room with three teachers watching over us to insure that no cheating was going on.i was just glad to get my three tests done. On Tuesday I will test out of my other three classes. I felt that I had achieved better than a just passing grade, though I highly doubted that any of those three tests would graded with an A as a final grade.

The first thing that I did when I got to the office was to call Curtis Mason and tell him to let Jerry West know that ‘Magic’ Johnson was now aware that the Lakers would have first pick in the upcoming draft and that Mr. West was real interested in drafting ‘Magic,’ if he became eligible. Prior to my phone call I would later learn that Jerry West was considering trading down to get Sidney Moncrief. Who at 6’ 4” at is still considered a big Guard. While Earvin ‘Magic’ Johnson is a 6’ 9” Point Guard, no other team will have a Guard his size to match up with him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.