My Niece and Her Horny Asshole - Cover

My Niece and Her Horny Asshole

by Kathrin

Copyright© 2020 by Kathrin

Erotica Sex Story: A family gathering serves as the start of a steamy incestuous romance with my niece.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   Incest   Niece   Aunt   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Anal Sex   Fisting   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Hairy   Public Sex   .

Our family is pretty widespread, and we don’t see them very often. Most of them are living in Austria, some even further north in Bavaria, but even if they weren’t, I’m just not a family person. But sometimes there are occasions I just can’t get around, and so when my cousin married, we had to make the long 600 km trip across the Alps just to attend a boring wedding ceremony.

All of that was made up for by the party that followed though. It was a private affair, with barely 50 people attending, but nicely done, in a vaulted cellar bar with lots of drinks and good mood. Now, usually at parties I stay out of the limelight and keep to myself, just watching other people misbehaving. At this event, though, a girl caught my eye.

She was about 18, very slim and graceful, a redhead just like me, only brighter in colour, and with long straight hair, instead of my shorter curls. She was a little shorter but also a lot thinner, wearing a tasteful green tight dress and had a cute, pale, freckled face with a sweet little nose and very wide, thin lips that could curl into the nicest smile. It was the smile she gave me when I approached her.

“Hi,” I said, holding out my right hand with my drink in the other. “I’m Reka.”

She shook my hand and said: “Nice to meet you,” she said. “I’m Kathrin. You must be from the other side of the family, I’ve never seen you before.”

I leaned in as if to tell her something confidential, when I ‘accidentally’ spilled some of my drink onto her chest. “Oh my,” I said, feigning indignation and even managed to put my hand on my lips in one of those theatrical poses of embarrassment. The cold liquid slowly ran into her not very pronounced cleavage and stained the dress dark.

Without a warning I bent forward, and closed my lips around the wet traces on her chest, slurping it up and leaving a little trace from the orange lipstick I was wearing. She immediately blushed and looked around, trying to hide so nobody would notice us.

We stepped into a darker corner of the room, behind a large bushy potted plant. “What’re you doing?” she hissed, looking down at her breasts and straightening her dress.

“I’m sorry,” I smiled, sounding not very apologetic. “I just tried to clean up the mess.” I leaned in closer, adding: “You taste very good, by the way.”

She looked into my eyes for a moment, then gave me that curled smile again. “Mhm,” she said. “And do you taste good, too?”

I smiled back at her and slowly emptied my glass onto my own red dress, covering my breasts and feeling it run cold down my front, inch by inch. “Why don’t you find out?” I asked her.

She looked around again. We were pretty well hidden behind that plant and so she squatted slightly, holding onto the pot while she began to lick across my chest, moving slowly further down across the fabric of my dress until she clenched one of my nipples between her teeth, dress and all, and started sucking on it.

Behind us, people were dancing to loud music in the dim lights of the room, and more people were standing around chatting, so the noise was loud enough to drown all my moans as she began to expertly and passionately caress my nipples. Soon, I started running my fingers through her hair and pushing her further down.

She didn’t resist and crawled under my skirt, feeling her way around there until she hit on my naked, hairy, damp and horny cunt. I could feel her cute little nose rub against it before she started licking my slit lightly, as if to tease me. After a few licks, though, she began sucking it in earnest, getting my chubby vulva into her wide mouth and munching on my clit.

I closed my eyes, panting heavily as I leaned against the plant pot, a little surprised by her experience and eagerness. Whoever she was, she certainly was my kinda girl. Her fingers slid up into my slippery twat and drilled around inside me, twisting and turning, moving up and down, fucking and caressing me at the same time.

Soon, I came, as quiet and decent as I could, catching my breath as she got back up, her hair a little disorderly and licking her fingers clean, but smiling happily at me. “Mmmh,” she said, “you DO taste good.”

I laughed. “Thanks,” I said. “Want to get some more?”

She cocked her head and looked at me curiously. “Depends on what more you’ve got,” she said.

I shrugged. “I’ve got something for all tastes and preferences,” I replied.

She leaned in close, whispering in my ear as I felt her breath on my cheek: “From you, I’ll take anything. Surprise me.”

I smirked. “Let’s have a drink,” I said, taking her hand. Together, we walked to the far back of the room, where a small bar sat against the back wall. It was unattended, since all the drinks were free anyway, and the only waitress was busy moving along the guests, handing out new drinks and refilling old ones.

She gingerly sat down on a bar stool at the side and I took the one next to her, turning my front towards her so all the other guests would be in my back. I still held my now empty glass and brought it down between my legs, spreading them far enough for it to fit at the base of my pussy.

My skirt was shifted up far enough for her to see my curly red pubes, and the sprinkling stream of piss that shot out of my muff, filling the glass quickly. Nervously, she glanced across my shoulder, but apparently nobody took notice of the two redheaded girls in the back who were just enjoying themselves.

When I was done, I held the glass up to her lips and let her sip. She hesitated, but took a small gulp, quickly swallowing it. “You’re so nasty,” she whispered, half joking.

“And you love it,” I replied. Instead of an answer, she took the glass from my hands and drank, keeping it in her mouth for a bit and then swallowing the warm piss down. I watched her for a moment, then began to run my hand across her firm, cute little ass.

She sat the glass down on the bar, still half full with the mysterious yellow liquid, and looked at me expectantly. I smiled and got up, shielding her back with my body from the crowd while I pulled up her dress.

She slid backwards on her seat until her butt was hanging over the back end of it, letting me expose a pair of pale, white buttocks with nothing covering them up. The girl was just as naughty as me when it came to underwear.

I reached for the nearest bottle on the bar, a small coke bottle with a slowly widening neck, and started sucking it slowly as if it was a cock, all the while looking deep into her eyes. My saliva managed to wet the top a little, but not nearly enough for what I had in mind, so I took my glass once more and carefully poured the rest of its contents over her butt, making sure most of it ran down her crack.

She shuddered, half fearing, half expecting what was to come, and when the glass was empty and my piss was dripping down from her ass to the floor, I held the bottle behind her and slowly started pushing it into her anus.

Her head was thrown back and her long red hair almost covered her buttocks while I relentlessly pushed the bottle further in, making her take it up her ass by force. She tried hard not to scream but her slender fingers clawed into the edge of the bar.

Suddenly, out of the corner of my eye, I saw movement. I pulled the skirt of her dress over the bottle and turned, seeing cousin-in-law come closer. “Oh, hi Reka,” she said, grinning a little tipsy. “I see you’ve met my niece Kathrin.”

I smiled back innocently. “Oh yes,” I said. “We’ve got so much in common, it seems.”

Kathrin nodded a little squeamish. “Yeah,” she said hoarsely. “We ... uh ... like the same drinks.”

“Aw, that’s so nice,” the bride said while grabbing herself a bottle of wine. “Kathrin’s such a quiet girl, it’s good to see she’s making friends.”

I nodded. “Well, I was just going to ... probe her a little bit about ... things, and stuff, you know?”

She was already turning to go to the dancing floor again and only said “alright then, have fun,” as she hurried off.

“Oh my god,” Kathrin said, “my asshole is killing me!”

I gently moved the bottle in and out, while her dripping wet anus made small squishing noises as it got penetrated. “Hm, but you’ll take anything, remember?” I whispered into her ear.

She bit her lip and nodded, holding her tender, small ass bravely against the hard bottle that got pushed up inside her. Finally, when I had inserted the thick part of the bottle past her sphincter and watched it close around it, holding it firmly inside, I let go of her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.