All Young Girls Fall for an Older Man Once - Cover

All Young Girls Fall for an Older Man Once

Copyright© 2020 by Its a Kilt, Not a Skirt

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Roseanne becomes a waitress during her gap year and falls head over heels for the handsome, mysterious older chef, Benji. He's strictly off-limits; though. There's nothing she can do when imagining his kisses makes her tingle-but Benji may have other ideas!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Indian Male   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Small Breasts   Slow  

They stumbled up to the door of his house, unable to keep their hands off each other. It was like a switch had suddenly been flicked, taking away any reservations or hesitation. Benji had driven up, parked. Roseanne had silently noted where they were, gotten out of the car, and as she’d walked around to Beni’s side he’d grabbed her sleeve, theirs eyes had locked--and then, suddenly, they were kissing.

She moaned against his lips. He hadn’t done anything more than kiss her, yet, and pull her closer to him, his hands at her waist. Yet even so she ached for him with an intense need. Her pussy felt ready for him, wanting him, needing him ... intensely ripe. If he could’ve bent her over something and had her then and there, she wouldn’t have said no. She needed him to shove his cock into her, hard.

His hand gently came to cup and squeeze one breast, and she pressed herself into his hand eagerly. She did not want to give him the slightest indication she wanted to stop. She’d dreamt of this too long.

He fumbled for the door, breaking apart for mere moments to unlock it. As they went in their hands began to roam as they kissed ... she pulled his hips closer, he cupped and squeezed her breasts. Through his jeans, she could feel he was hard and pulsing. One of his hands came up to cup the back of her neck and she nearly melted.

The couch was closer. They got that far and then collapsed onto it, Roseanne pulling Benji on top of her. He was a delicious weight on top of her, his lips soft yet their touch firm against her.

‘I need you,’ Roseanne gasped when they broke apart. ‘I need all your skin against mine.’ She tugged at his shirt and he pulled it off, revealing his chest.

He began to unbutton her blouse and she let him. When her breasts were exposed he began to kiss them gently, pausing to suckle on her nipples every so often, flicking his tongue against them.

It felt so good ... SO good...

Roseanne felt herself arch into him and whimper just a little bit. Her need was not a patient one.

‘Do you want me?’ He whispered.

She nodded desperately.

‘I want you,’ he said. They were tugging at each other’s pants now, pulling them down, pressing against each other and kissing with only underwear between them.

Then he was rubbing her through the cotton, and catching his breath when he felt how wet she was, and then the panties were getting tugged away. She pulled his boxers off, too, not wanting to be outdone.

His cock was lovely. There was a slight bend in it to the left. Otherwise, it was beautifully swollen and ready to do its job. Roseanne was secretly and quietly thrilled at how great it would look when it was sliding in and out of her.

His fingers parted her, and he stifled a groan feeling how slippery she was. Then he reached for his pants, his wallet, slipping a condom out, ripping it open, and rolling it on.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.