The Mouse, the Turtle, and the Sea Star Go to Bali - Cover

The Mouse, the Turtle, and the Sea Star Go to Bali

by harry lime

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Erotic Sex Story: It started as a simple cruise On the Prince's yacht. Then the lives of three people are changed forever.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

It was one of those unexpected journeys that seem to happen when one least expects it to happen. The young Prince from Sumatra was making a fast exit from Hawaii after the father of his girlfriend arrived at his gated entryway with an impressive big bore shotgun and an irate look on his usually calm and placid face. It was beginning to look like another one of those paternity things that seemed to plague him wherever he traveled.

Unfortunately, the weather was not as cooperative as anticipated and the five million dollar yacht went down in rough seas somewhere in the vicinity of Bali although there were conflicting reports.

Young Prince Fahquat was a devil-may-care wastrel but he did his utmost to save the crew from the sinking ship. His heroics in being the last to leave the doomed yacht were laudable but quite untoward for a Prince of the realm in such circumstances. Prince Fahquat up to that point was one who generally took forever to make up his mind and had the unfortunate nickname of "The Turtle" because he was always last in everything. In this case, being the last to leave the sinking ship was a source of pride and not disgust. His principal advisor was a British subject from the suspect city of Manchester. He was called Timothy O' Leary and was nicknamed "The Mouse" because of the ludicrous manner he ate all his food with his arms folded defensively around it like some vermin-infested moat of Merry England. It was a habit he had formed while in the custody of his Majesty's wardens in a facility in the Midlands. He was sort of a master organizer of shady deals that seemed to surround the young Prince like flies around a rotting carcass.

Finally the only other survivor of the sinking was the teenage daughter of Lady Whitfield who was rumored to be the "illegitimate" offspring of Prince Fahquat's still virile father King Abdullah. The blond girl just turned eighteen was obviously darker of skin than the ordinary British schoolgirl so perhaps the rumors were true. That was probably the reason that the young Prince had not had carnal relations of any sort with the stunning young blond girl who was constantly at his side. It was considered "bad form" for members of the Prince's religious faith to have such dalliances with blood relations even if not confirmed and he was not one for angering the men of influence when he had his pick of any young virgin of the realm.

Although it was unclear that the pretty young thing whose name was Alicia had any claim to the fortunes of the Kingdom, she was still the only heir of the Whitfield Estates. Her grandfather's businesses included high rise hotels in almost every major city around the globe and his merchant ships plied the shipping lanes into all seven continents and every ocean and sea. She always wore a golden Sea Star around her neck because it was a gift from the king himself. This simple design led to her nickname of "The Sea Star" but it was unstated which of the two thousand varieties she fell into.

The tiny lifeboat was equipped with food, water and other necessities as well as a functioning radio that was useless at the moment because of the rolling waves. As the storm moved away, the little boat steadied and she was able to tune into the communication center in New Zealand to broadcast their position. From the map in the bulkhead, she was able to determine they were only about forty kilometers due west of Bali and that with the prevailing currents, they should be near to the Island chain before the sun rose in the morning.

The unfortunate quickness of the sinking left poor Alicia dressed only in a thin nightie which was both sheer and constantly wet from the salty sea spray all around them. Thus, the young Prince and the loyal employee were treated to a steady diet of Alicia's pussy, ass and boobs in all sorts of tempting positions and angles for a straight 72 hours of bouncing up and down on the rolling waves. The three of them huddled together for warmth and eventually they succumbed to the base instincts of human nature and found comfort in coupling without regard to consequences. They all found it to be most diverting and it was almost too quickly that they washed up on the shores of one of the minor islands of the Bali chain.

At first blush, it appeared to be uninhabited but as they explored their south sea paradise, they discovered the existence of a small village on the far side of the island where the beaches were the prettiest. The Prince suggested they wait a bit before making contact because there was always the chance the natives were of the cannibalistic persuasion and they would be served up as the main entrée.

Alicia had become the bedmate and mother to both of the male survivors and she liked experimenting with various combinations of sexual positions to see which of them was the best man for the job. She decided that The Prince was the winner in stretching her tiny rear door and that the loyal employee, the mouse, was the perfect fit for her pussy and had the smoothest technique for bringing her to a happy orgasm. They were both equally adequate in matters of an oral nature both in the giving and the receiving and she enjoyed their efforts in that regard without any preference one way or the other. As time progressed, it seemed like the Prince spent most of his copulation hours rooting around up her bottom and the loyal employee Mister O'Leary was a perfect match for her hungry cunt. The two men were more than content with their primary assigned opening and they all enjoyed the oral activities to spice things up between couplings.

After a couple of months of natural cleaving, Alicia became quite swollen in the belly and it was assumed that Timothy was the father since he spent most of the time inside her clutching vagina without benefit of any precaution. Of course, the Prince had deposited a few nice-sized loads of his own up there when he tired of constant back door humping. It was the sheer difference of the number of insertions that pointed to Timothy as the likely paternal winner in the fatherhood sweepstakes.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.