Playing Ball With Mom - Cover

Playing Ball With Mom

Copyright© 2014 by Mister Arioch

Chapter 4

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Cherie's world fell apart after her husband Scott left her for another woman. Fortunately for Cherie, though, her three loving, handsome teenage sons are there to help her pick up the pieces of her broken heart ... and quite eager and willing to all take their father's place in her bed!

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Revenge   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Food   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Slow  

It was a rather impulsive decision.

Cherie had watched from the window as Ryan and Parker left for school that morning, the two teenage boys heading out to the school bus waiting for them at the end of the driveway. Her right hand remained firmly under the waistband of her panties as she watched them leave, her middle finger pumping in and out of her slippery slit, her thumb caressing her sensitive clit as she brazenly played with herself. By the time she saw the bus pull away and drive out of sight, her whole body was shuddering in orgasmic bliss, as she kept thinking about the wonderful time she’d had with Ryan the day before ... and how badly she wished she could have another day like it.

Ryan, she thought longingly, as she reluctantly pulled her hand out of her drenched panties, oh Ryan, my darling boy ... I miss you already! Absently, she stuck her dripping fingers in her mouth, sucking them clean of her naughty, yummy fuckcream. Her pussy already had begun to ache with desire, just craving to be stuffed full of a deliciously hard cock once more. After so many, many years of an almost nonexistent sex life, to be fucked so hard and so good by two of her amazing sons ... Cherie realized that all of her deepest, darkest carnal fantasies had been awakened within her, powerful, almost primal desires that she knew rationally that she should reject and deny...

... much as she didn’t want to.

But it was getting so much harder for Cherie to deny herself all of those wonderfully sinful, pleasurable desires.

After taking Ryan’s virginity the previous day, the rest of that day had been, well, incredible ... and that was putting it mildly. She’d led her wide-eyed horny son by the hand to her own bedroom after their first naughty romp, letting him go through the drawer where she kept all her trashy lingerie, which Ryan apparently knew all about. As it turned out, Ryan had been secretly sniffing her panties for the past few months. Unperturbed by that perverse revelation, Cherie had begun modeling a few of his favorite outfits for him, eventually settling on a mostly-not-even-there strappy teddy, which consisted of a revealing lattice spiderweb of thin black vinyl straps held together strategically by little metal rings. Cherie loved that sexy teddy, especially since it revealed so much of her body ... and it also meant she didn’t have to take it off again once she’d led Ryan up onto her bed, and started getting frisky with him.

It was a far cry from what her sex life with her soon-to-be-ex-husband Scott had been for the past several years – she’d considered it fantastic if she had sex with Scott more than a half-dozen times a year by the time the boys were all in school. They’d maybe sleep together once or twice when she’d go see Scott on the East Coast during one of his longer road trips with the Mustangs, and then maybe a few times while he was home during the off-season ... and that was pretty much it. And for years, it had always been the same – it always started with her giving Scott a little oral attention, since Scott was never hard for her, no matter what she wore, or what dirty talk she used. Cherie suspected most of their trysts over the last couple of years had gotten a lot of assistance from some little blue pills. Then it would turn into a couple of unenthusiastic thrusts in the missionary position for a minute or two before Scott grunted and finished, rolled off of her, and fell asleep, leaving Cherie feeling unbelievably frustrated and unsatisfied.

With Ryan, though ... well, Cherie was pleasantly stunned by the unbelievable stamina that her youngest son had in bed. Like his older brother Alex, he seemed to have a never-ending hard-on for her, always eager and willing to fuck her again and again and again, no matter how many times or how soon he’d just cum before. Part of that had to do with the fact that he was an extremely horny teenage boy who was not only finally getting laid for the first time, but was getting to make a ton of his most perverted fantasies come true ... but to Cherie’s utter joy, it was also because he specifically wanted her so much as his lover. She could see the depraved, elated gleam in Ryan’s eyes whenever his cock entered her pussy – she was his biggest fantasy come true, and that made him absolutely wild with excitement.

Which delighted Cherie to no end ... and drove her completely wild as well. Seeing how Ryan so shamelessly lusted after her, and even more shamelessly loved fucking her – well, the delicious sensation of his cock pistoning in and out of her, with her long legs wrapped happily around his waist as they moaned and writhed together in harmonious bliss ... all Cherie knew was that she’d almost never felt quite as alive and as excited as she did when she was being intimate with Ryan.

And besides ... there was just something wonderfully filthy and depraved – not to mention hot – about fucking the shit out of her own fourteen-year-old son in the big, luxurious bed she’d once shared with her husband and his father, writhing on the sheets in wicked ecstasy as she orgasmed again and again all over Ryan’s wonderful cock.

He’s fantastic ... such a fantastic lover, Cherie had thought dreamily, as she’d gripped Ryan’s taut asscheeks tightly, giving them a long, loving squeeze as she looked up into his eyes, his dick enthusiastically pumping away at her tight twat, just as good as Alex ... I’m the world’s luckiest mother...

And that was when Cherie had happily shuddered and let out a loud, primal scream of decadent joy, letting the force of her orgasm course through her body with delicious pleasure. Ryan’s orgasm had come a few moments later, and he’d almost managed to pull his cock out of her pussy before he came... almost. Completely lost in the throes of her own wickedly blissful orgasm, Cherie had been busy screaming Ryan’s name at the top of her lungs while raking her fingernails hard down his back – “FUCK YES BABY, FUCK ME, RYAN, FUCK ME!!!!” – when she’d suddenly felt the first spurt of his hot sperm gushing deep inside of her. Frantically, Ryan had pulled his spasming prick out of her wet, naughty cunt, spraying what seemed like a gallon of his hot and sticky jism all over her hips, her belly, and even her tits. One ropy blast of his creamy seed even flew far enough to splatter all over her face, which made Cherie unexpectedly laugh out loud, surprised by the force of his wildly powerful orgasm.

“Shit, Mom,” Ryan spluttered, as his embarrassed face turned all sorts of interesting shades of purple and crimson, “I didn’t mean that ... oh, shit, Mom, I’m so sorry, I...”

Ryan’s quavering voice, though, had trailed off in a nearly incoherent whimper as his mother casually wiped his cum off of her face and her big, heavy tits with her fingers ... and then licked them clean.

“It’s okay, Ryan,” Cherie had said tenderly to her astonished son. “Like I said before, practice makes perfect.”

After that, Cherie had given Ryan a slow, luxurious blowjob, sucking off her youngest son until his dick erupted inside her hot, wet mouth, considerately swallowing every last drop of his sticky seed. And after that, when they’d fucked again, Ryan had managed to remember to pull out before he came, letting his cum splatter in giant, ropey blasts across her back and soft, curvy bottom after taking her doggystyle again. Both of them had spent the hours after that just catching their breath, exploring each other’s bodies with fingers and lips and tongues ... and then they’d fallen asleep for a bit in each other’s arms, spent and content.

And after that ... well, after they’d gotten up from their little nap, Cherie had ridden Ryan reverse cowgirl-style, after he’d gotten a chance to catch his breath ... except to her gleeful delight, it’d been more like riding a bucking bronco, as her youngest son gave her one of the hardest, nastiest fucks she’d ever had in her entire life. Tears of joy had run down her pretty cheeks as she orgasmed again and again on Ryan’s relentless, impaling cock, screaming in ecstasy at the top of her lungs as she messily came all over the sheets of her bed and her son’s beautiful dick.

And Cherie was so blissfully lost in her own gloriously filthy pleasures that she’d barely noticed when Ryan had moaned loudly and unloaded a torrent of hot, creamy semen inside her spasming cunt ... and by the time she noticed, she didn’t even care. In her dreamy, post-orgasmic bliss, all Cherie could think about was how much she absolutely loved fucking her son Ryan, and how fantastic it felt when he fucked her bareback, and how deliciously dirty it felt when his cock began to throb urgently inside her tight cunt, flooding her naughty depths with his warm, creamy seed...

... so Cherie simply didn’t say anything to Ryan about it that time.

And she also noticed that for the first time, Ryan didn’t say a word about it either.

So good,” Cherie finally breathed in exhaustion, as she’d finally rolled off of Ryan’s softening prick, reluctantly letting him slide out of her well-fucked pussy. “God, I love being with you, Ryan ... there’s nothing better than when you’re inside of me.” The sweet sensation of sticky, sinful warmth oozing decadently inside of her was starting to become a familiar one to Cherie, one that she knew needed to stop ... but it felt so, so good to her.

I could get addicted to this, Cherie mused, I ... no. I need to stop ... at least this part of it ... it needs to stop ... I can’t keep doing this ... things are getting way, way out of control... !

“I love being inside you, too, Mom,” Ryan had murmured back. “It’s better than anything else ... like, ever.” He’d brushed aside her tousled mane of chestnut hair away from her shoulder, covering her flesh with tender kisses. “Can I ... can we just stay here for the rest of the day? I don’t want to do anything else but be with you.” He’d smiled at her earnestly, running his fingers over her bare hip as he looked into her eyes. “I’ll even sleep in your bed tonight, if you’ll let me ... though I don’t think we’ll get much sleep...”

And it had been at those words that Cherie – exhausted from all her lovemaking as she was – finally managed to lift her head, and look over in the direction of her nightstand, and at the little black digital clock that sat on top of it.

4:07.

Four o’fucking seven in the afternoon ... which meant that her other son Parker would be coming back home shortly from his weekend away up in Warwick Falls, attending one of the big regional high school debate team competitions. So much had happened to Cherie over the past few days, it was hard to remember ... but Cherie was pretty sure that the team was supposed to be back at the school by five o’clock, assuming that they didn’t come home earlier. Sunday traffic on I-33 was always pretty light.

Oh ... shit, Cherie thought unhappily, as she stared at the bright green numbers on the clock. Where did the time go? Parker’s going to be home in an hour, maybe less...

So, mere minutes later, Cherie had been in the shower, frantically scrubbing herself clean of sweat and semen and sin, even as she patiently told a rather perplexed and bewildered Ryan through the locked bathroom door that no, he couldn’t join her there, and no, he couldn’t fuck her again ... and just a short while after that, she’d been down in the kitchen, wearing just ordinary jeans and a plain gray hooded sweatshirt, her chestnut brown hair pulled back in a no-nonsense ponytail, making dinner like she thought a perfectly normal – and perfectly unsexy – mother should.

“Mom?” Ryan had asked, as he sat across from her at the kitchen counter. “Did I do something wrong?” He’d gotten dressed as well, wearing a bright yellow polo shirt with a rumpled pair of jeans. Curiously, he watched Cherie fumble around the cabinets looking for a pan, an utterly lost expression on his young face. “If I did, I’m sorry –”

“No, nothing wrong at all,” Cherie had replied blithely. She’d flashed him a quick smile before heading to the refrigerator, not wanting him to see the miserable look on her own face that quickly wiped her fake smile away. “It’s just ... well, we had our little fun this afternoon, okay? And it was incredible ... just incredible, Ryan. But it’s over, at least for right now. We can’t do this again. Not for a while, anyway.”

“Oh,” Ryan replied quietly. “I understand.” He scratched his head awkwardly, nodding in a way that told Cherie that her son really didn’t understand at all. “But –”

“And not a word about this to your brothers about this,” Cherie continued. “Especially not Parker when he gets home soon. Got it?”

“I ... I guess,” Ryan mumbled softly. He slouched back in his chair, folding his hands together in his lap. “But Mom, can’t we just –”

“Got. It?” Cherie repeated, interrupting her son’s plaintive plea. A deadly serious edge, hard and sharp, had crept into her voice.

Slowly, Ryan had nodded, casting his eyes down to the floor in dejection. “Yeah,” he mumbled. “I got it.” He looked like he wanted to say something more, but at that moment, the front door had swung wide open, and Parker was in the kitchen just a few moments later, dropping his duffel bag on the white linoleum floor and bragging excitedly about how he’d been the hero of the debating tournament that weekend, and how the team had just destroyed Ashford Flats, last year’s state sectional champions ... and before Cherie had a chance to say anything, Ryan had quietly slipped away upstairs.

Things were suddenly back to normal.

Sort of.

But things were definitely surreal.

After whipping up a nice, savory chicken casserole – just like she did every Sunday for her sons, it was practically a family tradition – Cherie had put out dinner for Ryan and Parker, and sat down to eat with them. And she’d completely ignored the wounded, confused look in her youngest son’s eyes as they ate dinner together as a normal, boring family, choosing instead choosing to calmly chat with Parker about his debating tournament and a host of other mundane topics. Ryan hadn’t said much of anything while she and Parker chatted ... and the one time Ryan had tried to caress Cherie’s leg under the table with a timid hand, she’d demurely but forcefully pushed him away, not even looking at him as she did so. Her heart had almost broken a few moments later as she saw the wounded, confused look on his face, but she kept her composure, her pleasant, composed expression on her face never faltering even the tiniest bit, even as she continued to talk to Parker about things she didn’t care all that much about at the moment.

I’m going to be a good mother, Cherie thought determinedly, even if it’s just for a little while. She’d shifted about uncomfortably in her chair throughout the meal, even as she felt a brazen, naughty heat begin to burn between her thighs once more. I want Ryan so badly, though ... but things can’t keep going like this ... they can’t, they just can’t ... what I’ve been doing is just insane...

Still, it had been painful to watch Ryan trudge back up the stairs after dinner was finished, mumbling something about having to do homework even as Parker kept incessantly talking about the debate team, and how important the upcoming county tournament against Portlock and Burke Creek was going to be. Cherie had forced herself to stay downstairs and clean up the dishes, and then curl up on the couch to watch television – again, practically a Sunday family tradition – and not run up to Ryan’s bedroom to try and explain things to him, to maybe console him ... and maybe slide her warm, wet mouth over her son’s poor, neglected cock.

But Cherie didn’t.

And she found herself hating herself for it.

And later that night, after she’d said good night to Parker, and headed off – alone – to her own bed, it had pretty much taken all of Cherie’s willpower not to sneak into Ryan’s bedroom in the middle of the night and jump on his lovely, hard prick once more.

Cherie had barely slept a wink that night ... which was why she was making herself a large cup of coffee, black and strong, and sipping at it nervously. She picked up her phone, thinking about making some calls – you are getting a divorce, she reminded herself, it might be a good idea to actually talk to your attorney for more than five minutes about it – and then put it right back down. The divorce, her job ... none of it seemed terribly important at the moment.

“I don’t know what’s the matter with me anymore,” Cherie murmured quietly to herself. She knew on some level that she shouldn’t be thinking of Ryan as her lover – he was her son, after all! – but much as she tried, she couldn’t convince herself that what she’d done was even remotely wrong. It was much like when she’d first been intimate with Alex. Intellectually, she knew dozens upon dozens of reasons why she shouldn’t be having gloriously wonderful, filthy sex with either of her sons ... and as much as those reasons seemed to make perfect sense, she found herself agreeing with absolutely none of those reasons.

So Cherie found herself puttering restlessly around the house after Parker and Ryan left for school, absently rearranging knick-knacks on the shelves in the living room, half-heartedly listening to voicemail messages from her attorney about her impending divorce, reading texts and emails from friends and co-workers that were nice but really didn’t seem to matter ... and couldn’t focus on any of it. None of it seemed all that important to Cherie. She couldn’t keep her mind on anything but her darling, sexy sons...

... so halfway through idly flipping through the pages of a trashy romance novel, Cherie decided that she was done with pretending to be a normal mother anymore. She didn’t want to be normal. She didn’t quite know what she was yet, but she knew that whatever was happening to her, whatever she was transforming into ... she liked it a lot. It made her happy, it gave her the confidence in herself that she thought she’d lost for good ... and for the first time in a while, she felt incredibly beautiful and sexy again.

And since it would be a long, long time before Alex could come home, and make her feel even more beautiful and special and sexy...

... Cherie thought that spending a little more time with Ryan might be a good idea.

Besides, I need to make it up to him, Cherie thought, nodding to herself as she fished her phone out of her purse. I don’t know if I could’ve hurt him last night any more if I’d punched him in the face ... I probably confused the shit out of him, poor thing. One moment I’m making all of his wildest fantasies come true, the next I’m telling him to pretend it never happened...

Her fingers moved swiftly over her phone’s shining screen as she started to type out a message.

>hey lover boy

>got a BIG surprise 4U waiting at home

> ;-)

>called school – told principal u could cum home early

>& I mean CUM!!!!

>:D

>so go 2 the office, tell them u got my message

>& GET READY 4 MOST AMAZING DAY EVER!!!

Giggling happily, Cherie quickly tapped the SEND button on her phone, sending her lewd invitation to her sexy son, wondering what he would think when he saw her texts ... and what the expression on his face might be. If he’s sitting at his desk in class, I think he might actually fall out of his chair right now, she thought with a mischievous smile. He might want to wait a few minutes before he goes to the office, though, unless he wants the whole class to see his big, beautiful boner...

Her fingertips began dancing quickly across the glass face of her phone once more – not to text this time, but to make a call. And her first call of the morning, of course, wasn’t to her attorney, or her personal assistant, or her producer at KGSM ... but to the principal’s office at Capital City High School. Somehow, she’d managed to keep a straight face and not laugh as she calmly told one of the administrative assistants there that she’d forgotten all about a dental appointment for her son Ryan, and that he needed to be excused from school for the day. Her heart raced as she told the lie, her face growing flush with excitement ... it made her feel like a teenager herself, planning a day of nothing but gloriously filthy sex with a lover completely eager to please her.

Feeling incredibly pleased with herself, Cherie had taken a long, luxurious bath after she’d gotten off the phone, getting herself ready for all the naughty things she was planning for that morning. As she briskly scrubbed her body nice and clean, she’d found herself eyeing one of the razors sitting on the ledge of the tub – and, on an impulse, she’d decided to shave her muff. Cherie was surprised – and pleased – with how easily she’d been able to trim away the curly thatch of brown hair between her legs, without even the slightest nick or scratch ... by the time she’d finished, her pussy was gloriously bare and silky smooth, delightfully soft to the touch.

Ryan’s going to love this, Cherie thought excitedly, and Alex, too ... when he gets home. I hope. She frowned slightly, thinking about Alex. She’d found it easier in some ways not to think at all about her oldest son, preferring to just focus on her tawdry, kinky little sexual escapades with Ryan instead. With Ryan, their affair was about nothing but depraved sex. She loved Ryan, of course – after all, she was still his mother – but she felt like she was falling in love with Alex. Selfishly, she found herself wanting them both...

... but Cherie couldn’t see how that could possibly work. She didn’t think Alex would be even be remotely interested in sharing her with his youngest brother, and she knew how timid Ryan could be around his older brothers. Cherie felt fairly sure that once Ryan even thought that Alex might be getting intimate with her, he’d stop trying to be with her – not because he wanted to stop, but because he’d be intimidated by the presence of his older brother. And Cherie thought that even if she managed to convince Alex that also letting Ryan into her bed might be a good thing, she couldn’t see Ryan going along with it. She was pretty sure he’d just defer to his older brother ... and be just as sad and confused as he’d been the night before at the dinner table.

Cherie rubbed her temples, hating the dull ache starting to throb in her head.

“Alex won’t be back until Thursday night,” Cherie told herself quietly, as she put the razor down on the white marble countertop of the bathroom vanity. She let out a blissful sigh as she felt cool air blowing upwards from one of the vents in the floor, caressing the freshly-bare flesh between her legs with a teasing touch. “I ... I’ll figure everything out then. But for now...”

Idly, one of Cherie’s hands wandered down between her thighs. She let out a throaty gasp as her fingertips grazed across the bare, smooth flesh above her slit ... and then traced their way along the creamy entrance to her sex. She was taken aback by how utterly drenched with desire she was, how her entire body was just aching to be fucked ... after being practically celibate for the past couple of years, the nonstop fucking she’d been getting over the past two days had awakened her inner nymphomaniac, something she hadn’t even known existed within herself. She’d almost forgotten how much she loved to fuck, and it was even better than she’d remembered, when it was her own loving boys that she was fucking...

“Mmmmm...” Cherie murmured softly. She stuck her fingers in her mouth again, absently sucking the sweet, thick pussycream that coated them off before strolling back to her bedroom. She stood in front of her dresser drawers, her hands on her hips as she looked down at them, thinking about what she wanted to wear for Ryan. She wasn’t sure what her son would want most – something romantic, perhaps, or maybe something trashy and slutty instead – but she wanted to please him, very much so. Whatever she picked, she wanted it to be perfect.

Just keep it simple, Cherie decided, as she finally picked out what she wanted to wear. She sat down naked on the edge of her bed, her hands trembling with nervous excitement. She rolled on a pair of white, thigh-high lace stockings over her long, shapely legs, wiggling her toes wiggling as she pulled them on. She found a matching white garter belt next, and put that on as well, carefully fastening the slender straps hanging from it to the white satin tops of her stockings. Cherie had a matching set of panties for the garter belt as well, but she didn’t bother with it. She didn’t want to hide her naughty surprise for Ryan ... and she figured that the panties would only be on for a few seconds anyway. Lastly, she slipped on a pair of white, expensive platform heels she’d bought on a whim a few weeks before. The heels were seven inches high, and walking on them – or, to be more accurate, stumbling on them – once at a red carpet event had proven to Cherie just how impractical they were...

... but Cherie thought that they’d work just fine in her bedroom, where she was planning on spending a lot of time on her back, rather than actually walking.

That’ll do, Cherie thought excitedly, as she gazed admiringly at her reflection in the dresser mirror. Nothing else needed. Besides, it’ll be less for Ryan to take off when the fun really starts to happen... She cupped her succulent tits in her hands, bouncing them around playfully for a few moments, and then she leaned down to pull open one of her dresser drawers, pushing aside a pile of boring, neatly-folded blouses to slide open a small hidden panel...

... and took out a pair of handcuffs from the concealed compartment in the back of her dresser.

Two pairs, to be precise. Police-issue stainless steel, and not the flimsy little fur-lined ones that she saw occasionally in the ‘for lovers only’ catalogs she got in the mail. Cherie had gotten the handcuffs from a rather high-end pricey sex boutique a few years ago, back when she still thought her soon-to-be ex-husband Scott still loved her. Their sex life had been practically dead at that point ... and, in hindsight, Cherie couldn’t believe that she hadn’t figured out why. Turned out it didn’t have anything to do with me, she thought with mild bitterness, as she gazed idly at the twin pairs of cuffs, he was just banging every cheap cocktail waitress and stripper in every town he traveled to back when he was still playing baseball. Asshole. Still, at the time she didn’t know that ... so she’d gotten the handcuffs, along with a few rather slutty and risqué costumes, and even one or two sex toys, in a vain attempt to spice up her marriage to Scott. They’d mostly remained in the bottom drawers of her dressers, either used halfheartedly or not at all...

... but it looks like I have a chance to use them now, Cherie thought excitedly. Use them to have all the fun I always dreamed about ... with a sexy lover who really wants me...

Quickly, Cherie fastened one end of the first pair of handcuffs around her right wrist, then did the same with the second pair of handcuffs around her left ... and then she slapped the other ends of both handcuffs to the sturdy mahogany rails of the headboard of her massive bed. Stretching out on the silken sheets as best she could, she sprawled out lewdly on the bed, her legs spread far apart to proudly display her freshly shaved cunt.

From downstairs, Cherie heard the front door open. She gleefully kicked her feet on the bed, her pussy practically tingling with excitement as she heard footsteps creaking on the stairs, moving ever closer to the open door of the master bedroom. Looking down past the swells of her bare, luscious breasts, she gazed at the open door, her heart pounding with excitement as she saw someone peek curiously into her room...

... and she realized that it wasn’t Ryan standing in the doorway.

It was her son Parker instead.

Parker was a good-looking, rugged fifteen year old, just an inch or two shorter than his older brother Alex ... but otherwise, the two looked remarkably similar, save for the fact that Parker’s eyes were a brilliant sapphire blue, not green like Alex’s. Parker, though, was much more of an outgoing, wisecracking teenager than either of his two brothers – he had an incredibly dry, sarcastic sense of humor, and he often spoke before thinking. Cherie had noticed, though, that his mouth certainly hadn’t gotten him in trouble with his female classmates at school ... though he didn’t talk about it with his mother much, she guessed from his constant texting and chatting on his cellphone that he’d already had more than a fair share of girlfriends. And from the half-empty box of condoms she’d found in his room one day a few months before ... she guessed that unlike Ryan, Parker was definitely sexually experienced.

And somewhat to Cherie’s surprise ... well, Parker appeared completely and utterly unsurprised by the sight of his own mother lying on her bed wearing nothing but slutty lingerie, handcuffed by her wrists to the bedposts, her long, lean legs spread invitingly open for him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.