Harry Lime's Fetish Handbook - Cover

Harry Lime's Fetish Handbook

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 7

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This fetish handbook is presented in almost a textbook format. It is not intended to arouse the senses. Hopefully, it will throw some light on sexual practices seldom encountered by those less curious about what motivates characters in a story or people in real life to do things that are odd or strange to the average person.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Size   Doctor/Nurse   BBW   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Hairy   Body Modification   Amputee   Needles   Teacher/Student   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Clergy   Menstrual Play   Public Sex  

Latex Fetish
Mask Fetish
Medical Fetish
Pony Fetish

This chapter will address the following four sexual fetishes.

LATEX FETISH ... This fetish is grounded in the use of Latex costumes tightly worn by either one or both partners to heighten the sense of being physically bound by the material and to have the scent of the latex, the sound of the latex and the feel of the latex on the private parts of the participants. Sometimes the costume covers the entire face with holes cut out for the eyes and the nose and the mouth. Some costumes have role play associations and others have spikes and bumps to induce sexual friction. The players must not be allergic to Latex and have a comfortable flexibility to accept either a submissive or a dominant role in the fetish play.

A favorite costume for females is the Catsuit.

The participants consider the Latex costume which is skintight as a second skin replacing their own skin in the sexual act. The tightness of the costume becomes part of sexual bondage as the skin feels constrained. The odor of the Latex costume acts as a sexual turn-on for many players and often the scent alone causes them to have orgasm or ejaculation completely out of control.

The other stimulus from the Latex costume it that it gives many participants a sense of a new identity or an alter-ego or persona unlike their own personality. It allows them to assume the new identity and do things they would never do naked or in normal clothing.

Red and Black are favorite colors in this latex fetish. The shinier the better. PVC and rubber are alternative materials used in the fetish. It is a favorite costume for Dominatrix individuals and for Alternative behavior.

MASK FETISH ... In recent years, the use of masks has been popularized by the Covid pandemic. Of course, before Covid, the use of masks heightened the sexual tension between partners. Sometimes they also served to hide the identity of the participant. A variant of the Mask fetish is the “Paper Bag” mask which also humiliates the player and degrades them into a faceless sexual toy to be played with like a doll without any feelings or emotions. Some females find it stimulating because it makes them anonymous to the partner and they sometimes would only grunt or moan or groan to increase the effect.

Men will often wear the dog head mask because it has a masculine flavor. Women like the half mask to allow them to use their mouth and tongue to stimulate the male private parts. Sometimes bondage hoods cover the face and women will have ball cocks placed in their mouths to reduce their volume of cries and screams. Most females like to hear themselves scream because it confirms their self-image as a victim even though they might be the instigator and not being subjected to non-consensual sex.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.