Harry Lime's Fetish Handbook - Cover

Harry Lime's Fetish Handbook

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 6

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This fetish handbook is presented in almost a textbook format. It is not intended to arouse the senses. Hopefully, it will throw some light on sexual practices seldom encountered by those less curious about what motivates characters in a story or people in real life to do things that are odd or strange to the average person.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Size   Doctor/Nurse   BBW   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Hairy   Body Modification   Amputee   Needles   Teacher/Student   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Clergy   Menstrual Play   Public Sex  

LATEX FETISH

Also known as Rubber fetishism is the attraction to people wearing latex clothing or costumes. Sometimes holes are cut in the latex for intercourse or sexual stimulation in the genital, anal or nipple areas. Also includes the PVC fetish with shiny clothes made of synthetic plastic. Popular in the Gay community and comic book costume parties.

One reason why latex or other tight shiny fabrics may be fetish is perhaps that the garment forms a “second skin” that acts as a fetishistic surrogate for the wearer’s own skin. Thus, wearers of skin-tight latex or PVC garments may be perceived by the viewer as being naked, or simply coated in a shiny substance like paint. Latex and PVC can also be polished to be shiny and can also be produced in bright colors adding further visual stimulus to add to the physical sensations produced by the material. The tightness of the garments may also be viewed as a kind of bondage. The smell of latex rubber is also a turn-on for some rubber fetishists, and such garments are usually impregnated with chemicals to enhance the odor. Some rubberists also enjoy the idea of exhibitionism and some fantasize about going out in public wearing fetish attire. Some do this, especially in the more liberal areas (e.g., Berlin, New York, Montreal, San Francisco).

A compelling reason that people are turned on by wearing rubber is its transformative abilities. As with any costume, a rubberist can imagine themselves having a new identity, especially one that permits a different code of behavior.

Latex fetishism sometimes involves dressing up in the material; looking at it worn by sexual partners; or fantasies sometimes wearers of skin-tight or other latex garments, such as divers and workers wearing industrial protective clothing. Another common stereotype is of the image of a dominatrix wearing a skin-tight, usually jet-black, latex or PVC catsuit.

Some latex enthusiasts are also turned on by the wearing of draped latex garments such as cloaks. Other rubber paraphernalia, are also often added to the scenario. Heavier fetishists often attempt duplicating all kinds of “everyday wear” into a rubber counterpart. Some PVC enthusiasts are turned on by PVC hazmat suits and other forms of industrial clothing.

For hygienic reasons, many sexual toys such as dildos and butt plugs are made from rubber or similar materials, and this is also a factor in rubber fetishism. Some rubber fetishists are also medical fetishers or have an interest in medical gloves and catheters are made from latex, as are condoms.

A substantial industry exists to produce specialist latex or rubber fetish clothing garments for rubber enthusiasts.

Many latex or rubber clothes appear on websites such as eBay, and in recent years clothes made in PVC have been prevalent in young people’s fashions, particularly in jackets, skirts and trousers. Several mainstream designers have made latex clothing. As fashions come round and round again, PVC, latex and similar materials are appearing again in mainstream street fashions as well as continuing to be central to the fetish scene.

Several variations of the Latex fetish exist in Wetsuit Fetish, Spandex Fetish and Catsuit Fetish.

LATEX FETISH

Latex Fetishism is loosely defined as the attraction or obsession to people wearing latex clothing. It can also be said to be the attraction to the garments made of these materials.

It is also referred to as a “Rubber” fetishism or “PVC” fetishism since all these materials are part of the overall fetish definition. The fetish runs the gamut from the shiny synthetic plastic (polyvinyl chloride, or PVC) to the clothing and accessory items made from rubber. The rubber is heavier, thicker and less shiny with a dull rather than a shiny surface. The shiny surfaces tend to attract the non-heterosexual participants more than the matte surfaces. The shiny surfaces also have a higher percentage of female participants than male players. Some of the related fetishes like sniffing or breathing obsessions make the Latex Fetish popular with the risk-taking fetish lovers driven to take chances in order to heighten their “tingle” of sexual release when their juices start to shoot or spurt with uncontrollable abandon. Some of the devotees of the fetish are able to gain full orgasm just by wearing or touching the Latex surfaces or watching another model touch their private parts in a suggestive manner.

It has been speculated that the wearing of the Latex articles of clothing also incorporate a sense of being “tied up” inside a cocoon of clinging plastic that makes the wearer unable to resist sexual advances of the most depraved category.

In such a scenario, the “innocent” persona of the Latex wearer is a key element of the other player achieving a satisfactory “happy ending”. Most Latex wearers like the material right next to their skin without any other under clothing to interfere with the sense of having a second skin. In that respect, it is similar to the Cosplay costuming of players that use the costume as their “skin” for sexual expression.

Some of the success in Latex Fetish practices relates directly to the poses and positions taken by the costumed players to trigger the other player into frenzied explosions of emotional sensuality and sticky juices easily cleaned from the shiny plastic surfaces.

This fetish also ties in quite well with the animalistic or masking fetishes that use the colorful displays of shiny plastic to heighten the player’s arousal points acting like a spur to their need to release their inner liquids. Females are prone to focus on a specific bright color and fixate on it until they reach their magic moment of orgasm. This color-conscious attraction is almost a reflection of a hypnotic state that induces bizarre contortions of the female sexual assets in certain dance patterns. Males can imitate it, but it is more in the sense of aping the actions rather than actual originality of design.

MASK FETISH

What is a fetish mask?

A fetish or bondage mask is an accessory that covers the entire head or in part. Wearing a fetish helps to get kicks of enjoyment and pleasure to many of us. Often those who wear Fetish Masks experience increased sexual arousal through them. And this means using a wide variety of different masks and styles.

Often, the use of a mask involves allowing the user to let go of their everyday personality and become a new character under the mask and promote fantasy. Or as many just because they prefer to stay anonymous.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.