Sta'aniel Challenged - Cover

Sta'aniel Challenged

by mattwatt

Copyright© 2014 by mattwatt

Action/Adventure Sex Story: A new young power, from the dark one, is present and causing trouble. His ultimate goal is to do away with Sta'aniel but he has scores with women to settle first and wishes to exercise the power over women that he's been promised. But who's 'Johnnie CooCoo'?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   High Fantasy   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

The Swarthy Young Man stood in the building's garage, far below the active floors of the building. It was easy to gain access. When he entered, from the side access bay, he simply stared at the person in the booth and walked in. The attendant didn't notice, and wouldn't remember if he had noticed. It was that simple. It made the Swarthy Young Man giggle and mentally flex his powers.

"This is so cool!" he said to himself, still in the middle of a giggle. "All it takes is planning!"

He got a harder look on his face then and said: "Sta'aniel, I'm coming for you.Watch out!"

He meant every word and savored the feeling of those words as he spoke them mentally.

After being initiated with the power, all he constantly heard was the name Sta'aniel, and he grew impatient with it. That formed the basis for the challenge that he'd set for himself.

"Then," he thought, "I'll be recognized and have any babe I want, even without using the power."

But he had the power; he knew that. His mind slipped back to the scene with Mrs Ames from the next block. It made him giggle to think about it. There she'd been, proud, snooty Mrs Ames, fashion lady, kneeling wearing only those pretty panties and mouthing his junk! What a glorious little exercise, one of many, helping him to consolidate his power, getting ready for that Sta'aniel.

He wandered the garage, letting these thoughts run through his mid and casting his attention up a number of floors to find the people he wanted. It took him only a little bit to do so.

He giggled: "I love the power!"

Far above him at Benson and Wayne the work day was finishing. Dianne Warner, Mr Benson's assistant and executive secretary was in his office and just wrapping up the day. Mr Benson, Randalll, was behind his desk and they had just finished a review of the next day's necessities.

It was then that the Swarthy Young Man had them lodged in his mind. With his eyes closed he could picture the office and the two people in the office.

"Here's where we begin," he said softly with a small giggle. "Here's where we bait the trap; make things happen."

He giggled again and said: "Ready, Sta'aniel, here I come!"

He called on the power and felt it enter his mind. His eyes glowed with a vague reddish light. He was in the power now and felt invincible.

He'd only been initiated a short time ago but loved this feeling of power, and had practiced on Mrs Ames and a number of others. He certainly had not been successful —- read 'not at all'—-with girls and the power that he was initiated into gave him the edge that had never been there.

He decided early on, with lovely, previously unattainable women kneeling at his feet, that devotion was nothing compared to the power of simply having his will done.

He pushed those lovely kinds of thoughts aside and concentrated. In a minute, he knew that he had both Dianne Warner and Mr Benson, had them both.

Neither of them realized what was happening; neither of them had any will to restrain was was surging through their minds. Neither of them could resist.

The Swarthy Young Man emitted a giggle at the thought of the two of them, up there, caught: by him!

Dianne simply stood with a very strange smile on her face and took off her suit jacket. She had a yellow, nylon blouse on that covered, not well now with her gray jacket off, the swell of her breasts and the lacy bra that she was wearing.

Mr Benson, captured also, was staring as a man transfixed, and only watched, as his lovely secretary/assistant Dianne began to unbutton her blouse.

"Yes," he said in a voice with a hollow tone.

(Randalll Benson, the founder of the firm, was, at that time, 65 but very good looking, with a full head of wavy white hair. His secretary/assistant, Dianne, was 32 and willowy with large breasts and a very pleasing butt. He tried not to notice that and kept himself on a very short leash but he knew that Dianne was a beauty.)

She had her blouse off then and set it aside on the credenza. Randalll simply stared, as she unbuttoned the skirt button in the back and unzipped the zipper.

Both of them were acting as though they were in a fog.

The skirt was allowed to drop now, exposing Dianne in her thigh highs and panties. They were white and of the thinnest possible material, presenting to Randalll Benson's avid gaze her pussy mound. She stepped out of the skirt, never taking her eyes off of him, his. When she turned to place her skirt on the credenza also, she showed him the swell of her butt cheeks and her butt crack. Her panties hid nothing.

She sat then and nodded.

Below them, far below them, the Swarthy Young Man was grinning, and almost slobbering, letting out little giggles frequently, and mumbling words to himself.

This was Mrs Ames with a vengeance, because this was with a beautiful young lady, a babe! "His babe!" he thought.

"Oh, this is so much fun!" he giggled to himself. "Sta'aniel, I'm going to get you! You can't match my power!"

Pleased with himself, he continued his orchestration of the events above him.

Randall Benson came out from behind the desk to where Dianne was sitting and waiting.

When he got to where she was, he stopped in front of her and she reached out, as he leaned against his desk, and she unzipped his zipper.

He watched with rapt interest, as she reached into his fly and found him, pulling him from the confines of his suit pants, and holding him in her hand.

She smiled up at him.

The Swarthy Young Man then nodded and sent mental instructions surging up to the office of Benson and Wayne.

Dianne, still with a lopsided, strange grin on her face, moved her head forward and began to service Mr Benson orally. He simply groaned and closed his eyes, and let her do it.

It didn't take long for her to 'do' him, get him finished and she clamped her lips on him until he was totally finished.

And then the Swarthy Young Man was finished with the two of them. He nodded and Randall Benson went back to his desk, his fly fixed up again. He remembered nothing of it at all.

At the same time, Dianne Warner picked up her clothes and went to her own office and dressed, still almost mentally unconscious.

"That was an essay," the Swarthy Young Man said to himself, "Just an essay. The main work is coming soon."

STA'ANIEL:

Glen Tucker was home from work by that time, and Doris greeted him at the door, as he came in from the garage.

"Hi, beautiful!" he said to her, getting a hug from her and then a kiss as well.

She placed her head on his chest and said: "Welcome home, love."

"Shower quickly for me," he said.

"Yes, I'll bring you a glass of white," was her reply.

"Lovely!" he said, going to their bedroom and taking his clothes off for the shower.

Then it happened. It followed the pattern that he knew by then. It wasn't a huge surprise or a frightening event any more. It was like a call that he had to answer.

He had a sudden sensation as though his life was fleeting, fading, going away. He had previously thought of this part of it as approaching death but it wasn't that.

He had a towel around his waist, as the singing began. The voices were filled at once with joy and gave a sense of strength and power.

"STA'ANIEL! STA'ANIEL! STA'ANIEL! STA'ANIEL!" they sang out.

He found himself in their midst and he knew what was coming next. He bowed his head at the coming of the huge light that now filled all the place where they were.

"Welcome, Sta'aniel," the voice from the light greeted him.

"Your servant!" he said, bowing his head. "Forgive my attire!"

"No matter," the voice said. Then the voice went on: "Sta'aniel, there is work. Someone seeks you out. A young one, new to the dark power and steeped in it. He is setting traps and making moves."

"Yes, magnificent one," he said simply and his mind repeated his mantra: "Your servant!"

"The Great El wishes for you to see to this surge of the dark power," the voice from the light said directly into his mind.

"Your servant!" his mind sent back to the light.

"He is wily, this one, but thinks much too much of himself!" the voice from the light said, "And crude! As you will discover."

He simply repeated the mental 'Your Servant', and nodded his head.

"Use your eyes," the voice from the light said, "And your hands. He is confident, too confident, and you are great in the Great El."

Then the paeans filled the very air around them, and the voices proclaimed that 'Sta'aniel' was 'The Magnificent Warrior of the Great El!

Sta'aniel, bowed his head in obedience and was sent by the voice from the light, back for his task.

He found himself still in the bathroom, with a towel around his waist. Just then Doris entered the room, a kind of frightened look on her face. Since living with her knowledge of who her husband actually was, Doris herself had become much more attuned to nonverbal messages.

"Glen," she said, in great agitation, "Was that?"

"Yes," he said, "I have a task."

She approached him then and continued: "It's Dianne! Something's happening to Dianne!"

"I know, love," he said, "And I need to go out to see about it!"

She threw herself at him then and held on, for dear life itself.

"It feels so frightening!" she said into his chest.

"Yes," he said, "A new one! A new young one! A new dark being is come."

"Ohhhh," she wailed. "My sister!"

"Yes," he said, "But the power of the Great El has not, and will not fail!"

"Oh," she said, kissing his chest. "I love you in any and every form that you have!"

He kissed her then and she held onto him.

IN THE GARAGE:

The Swarthy Young Man, still giggling to himself at his successes with Randall Benson and his secretary/assistant Dianne Warner, for whom he had great plans, was waiting now.

The scene that had played out in the office of Randall Benson, was only a vague shadow in Dianne's mind, as she made her way to the part of the garage for executives. It was like a faded memory or a fairly poorly played movie scene in her mind.

The Swarthy Young Man waited. He was all anticipation. The message crossed his mind: "This is what I was promised! This will be delicious."

He saw her coming; took in the tall loveliness of her, the shoulder length hair, long legs! She looked wonderful, he thought. He gaped at her tight skirt, imagining, for that moment, what the skirt was hiding. He observed the slope of her breasts, held in by her lacy bra and he was all anticipation.

He stepped out just as she got to the car. His effect on her was instantaneous. The scene of her and Randall Benson was just an essay in what he wanted to do.

His present plan was a double one. He wanted to, wanted very badly to be able to play with this one. Crowded behind that wish was decades of women not wanting to have anything to do with him. But he was confident now, confident in his power, the power that had been given to him and that he'd already used —-Mrs Ames and a number of others —-used to set up and carry through the scene that had occurred in Randall Benson's office, with this lovely one in her underwear servicing the old man.

That scene was wondrous for him even from afar but now she was in his sights and would be his.

And, the deliciousness of this 'and' thrilled him! And he would be challenging Sta'aniel! He knew he was a match for him and would be covered with glory when he won out over the reputed 'great warrior of the Great El'. The very thought, the name, made him turn his head and spit.

Then he went into action with the lovely, tall woman.

She saw him and gave a start of surprise but he was ready for her.

"Take your skirt off!" he said, pushing the words into her memory, so that she wasn't sure if he'd said it out loud or just imputed it mentally to her.

She felt frozen, somehow taken and, with her mind strangely blank, simply proceeded to do as she was told.

He grinned as he watched her and broke into his characteristic giggle.

"The tall bitch is taking off her skirt!" he said to himself with great glee.

He watched every movement. He watched as she seemed to be conscious but not really aware.

"My plaything!" he mused to himself, letting out a giggle about that. "Just as promised! The power, just as promised. Makes Mrs Ames pale in comparison."

He watched as her hand went behind her, beneath the flair of her suit jacket. Her hand cleverly unbuttoned the top button of the skirt above the zipper.

"Yes," he said, urging her on. "Just yes!"

Then she grabbed the zipper and pulled it down its full length.

"Turn, bitch!" he growled.

"Yes, sir!" she said, no longer in control of herself or her responses at all.

He grinned again, a feral grin, as he saw the zipper go down, with her back to him now. His grin widened as he took in the sight of the white, transparent panties that he'd seen in that little exercise that he'd caused in Randall Benson's office.

"Now, right now," he said to himself, "She's here in front of me and she's showing me those panties. Showing them to me!" It made him giggle.

Then he became hungry: hungry to do things to her, with her, when the zipper was all the way down and the material of the skirt began to sag away from her hips, exposing more and more of those delicious panties. The hunger surged in him and he was filled with a longing to hurt this tall, beautiful woman. It was the thought that, these days, always accompanied his remembrance of Mrs Ames. He longed to go back to Mrs Ames and hurt her next time. He knew that he'd do something to hurt the tall beauty, this Dianne. He was sure of that.

He watched, his grin, his gaze feral and wild, as the skirt descended to her ankles and she gave him a look, as though asking him for directions. He was thrilled.

He nodded, taking in the sight of her ass cheeks peeking at him, peeking through that thin white material.

She took in his nod and began to simply take the skirt off. She stood now in stockings and panties and waited for him.

"Stockings off," he said, giving her a motion of his hands and she obeyed instantly, causing another giggle.

The stockings were in the car now with the skirt.

"Suitcoat off!" he ordered and his manikin like woman obeyed him.

"Wonderful, wonderful," he said to himself. "The power is mine! The power is everything."

"Get into the car, passenger side!" he said but then the thought of hurting her surged within him, and he smiled.

If Dianne Warner had been aware and had seen the smile, she would have quaked. It was evil, pure evil.

He moved then to the other side of the car, away from the lane where the entrance lay. He wasn't expecting anyone but wanted to be careful.

"Put your hands against the car!" he said.

She did, pushing her ass toward him. It thrilled him.

"Bend from the waist!" he ordered and she did.

That's when he slapped her. She made a soft noise.

"No noises!" he ordered and she nodded.

He slapped her ass again, now getting into a rhythm with it. It felt good! It felt wonderful!

(The thought surged within him: "I need to try this on Mrs Ames!" He giggled, and hit Dianne's ass again.)

Then he had another thought and took off his belt. The next few moments were fairly a frenzy for him, as he hit the lovely woman with the belt. He left welts and bruises on her ass and sides. It was incredible. He hit her for every single rejection that he'd ever suffered at the hands of lovely women! It felt wonderful!

He was out of breath then. He liked the way she looked then, with the bruises and a welter of purple stains on her ass cheeks, where he'd concentrated his beating.

She had tears on her cheeks now.

"Into the car!" he ordered.

"Yes, sir!" she said meekly and moved.

As he settled into the car, he glanced over at her. The sight was magnificent.

Only he, right then, could see that she had only panties on beneath her blouse. Only he!

"The power is everything!" he said again, giggling at the sight of the pretty woman, only half dressed because that's the way that he wanted her.

He drove off and had conflicting needs: he certainly wanted to 'use' her; he would do that. He wanted to be rough with her. He'd do that too. But he wanted others to see.

He cautioned himself to be careful about that. He needed, he realized, to take her someplace that they wouldn't be known, and then make her expose herself, showing people that she was with him and she was almost naked with him.

That was the loveliness of this plan; all of that was the loveliness. He'd get to Sta'aniel, tease him with this woman, important to him and his wife and there'd be, at some time and some place, an ambush and he'd be the winner. Then there's be even more power for him, more power! More lovely women!

She was a little listless, as they drove from the garage and away. He knew then what he wanted to do. He headed for the interstate, now and again glancing at her. She smiled back at him.

He liked that. Women never smiled at him, ever but she was, this pretty woman was.

He reached the interstate and started to work out his plan. He drove next to a truck. The driver sat way up and had a view down into the car where the Swarthy Young Man and the pretty woman were.

He noticed that the driver looked a long second time. He giggled and said: "He's trying to decide if this lovely woman with me is really wearing only panties and a blouse."

He pulled in ahead of the truck and let the truck pass him. Then he pulled out into traffic again, and, as he was moving up past the trailer of the truck, turned to her and said: "Take your blouse off."

"Yes, sir," she said pleasantly and began to unbutton it.

Now he was opposite the truck again and the truck driver, a huge, fat man unshaved, saw what she was doing.

The driver of the truck blew his airhorn and the Swarthy Young Man stayed there in line with the truck, with the driver of the truck now staring at the lovely woman, now in her underwear.

He giggled and said to himself: "He sees the lovely young woman with the geeky guy! But I'm the one with the power!"

He continued the game then. He let the driver pass him and then, as he crept up next to the truck, he said to her: "Take your bra off."

"Yes, sir," she mildly replied and removed her bra. This time, when he pulled in next to the truck, the driver was wide eyed, ogling the pretty young lady with the gorgeous tits.

"The one who's with me," he said, giggling, "And obeying me!"

He loved it and then zoomed ahead and away from the truck. As they went along the interstate, he showed her to a number of other truckers, always with the same reaction.

Finally, he was near the place where he wanted to be with her, where he'd use her and then discard her, like so many women had discarded him without ever giving him a chance. Then he'd wait for Sta'aniel.

STA'ANIEL:

"What ... what are you going to do?" Doris asked.

"I'll go and find her," he said. "It won't be hard."

"Please be careful," she said.

"I will," he said, smiling, "I will be in the power!"

"Yes, my big beautiful angel!" she said finally. "I'm coming," she said with determination.

"Yes," he answered, "But stay in the car until I call."

"Yes," she said, kissing him.

When they got in the car, he settled himself at once and opened his mind. The light flashed for him immediately. The voices were there, singing his angel name and praising him.

"Praise belongs to the Great El alone!" he responded.

"Yes! Yes, Sta'a'niel," the voice from the light exclaimed.

"Your servant," he said to the voice from the light.

"His name!" the voice from the light said, "Behold his name! It carries dark power with it. He uses it to overpower simple people. He has used it to have his way with women, as essays of his craft and power. He is using it now."

"Yes," Sta'aniel said, waiting and listening.

"Learn this and it will be part of your strength," the voice from the light continued.

"Yes, your servant," was his reply.

"Xltpl!" the voice from the light said.

"Xltpl!" Sta'aniel repeated, and just for that instant and only an instant, so that he didn't notice, the Swarthy Young Man lost some of his power, like a contra surge of power. Sta'aniel knew this and was pleased. The Great El had given him a potent weapon: the name. Know the name and you have power. Sta'aniel's name in the Great El was known only to him and the voice from the light but now he knew the Swarthy Young Man's name, Xltpl! He'd keep that knowledge near.

Then he was ready. Sta'aniel allowed the power of the Great El to guide him. He drove but went automatically. He knew well that he'd find this creature, now or in the near future and then Xltpl would see! He promised himself that.


The Swarthy Young Man was nearing the end of this present journey. As they left the interstate, and its games with the truckers, he reached his hand out and placed it between the lovely young woman's thighs, playing with her.

She made a moan and simply moved her thighs wider apart to accommodate him. It pleased him. He liked women responding to him this way. The power was so nice! The power made this possible!

He moved on a country road then, knowing where he wanted to be. As he drove along slowly, he glanced at her. Every glance from him was received with a smile from her. It made him giggle, having such a 'babe' at his beck and call.

He turned to her one time and said: "Take your panties off! I want you totally naked!"

She nodded and hitched her hips up so that she could slide the panties down over her hips —-her wonderful hips —- and get them off. Then she was indeed naked.

He giggled! This was for him! All for him!

Then he had his hand between her thighs again. She was hot there and moist and he loved it.

He forgot Sta'aniel for that time, as he neared his goal and began to tease her, taunt her but her mesmerized state kept her from doing anything but being pleasant with him

"Do you know you're a cunt!" he said to her, his voice cruel.

"Yes, sir!" she said, "I am!

He giggled.

"Are you also a cock sucker?" he asked next.

"Yes, sir," she said, "I do that! I like that!"

He giggled.

"Do you know that I'm going to stick my junk in your mouth and everywhere else?" he asked next.

"Yes, I'll like that!" she said, completely in thrall to him.

"Might be painful," he teased.

"A little pain might be nice," she said and he giggled.

"We'll see!" he promised, and slowed down, he'd gotten to the desolate place he was seeking.

"Here!" he said to her, parking the car.

"Yes, sir!" she said.

As he got out, he was giggling.

They went walking in the woods then, up to a secluded place that he knew, that he'd already looked out for.

This was, for the Swarthy Young Man, one of the sweetest possible parts of the entire scene. There she was walking ahead of him, totally oblivious to the fact that she was completely —- bare assed, as he thought of it —-naked.

He was following and didn't miss one movement, not even one twitch, not even one wiggle of her ass cheeks, as she negotiated the roots and stones, moving ahead until he told her to stop, when he was ready.

On an impulse, he broke off a branch. She stopped, when she heard the noise and then he lashed out at her naked butt and left yet another mark.

It made her squeak a little and jump. He giggled!

Then he hit her again, doing it a number of times. He always got the great reaction from her. She was under his power and he loved it.

He giggled.

"Turn, cunt!" he said to her, almost growling.

She did and he lashed out now, with the branch and placed the new stripe directly across her nipples. She almost went down with that pain.

He loved it. He giggled.

His whole mind was on her now.


A good distance off, Sta'aniel knew that. He was aware that the Swarthy Young Man was totally concentrating on Dianne. He saw intentions and plans and realized that it would be painful, a little, for Dianne but not fatal. It also gave him a good heading on his directions.

The Swarthy Young Man stopped her with a word. He was ready now. Main event time. The beating had only been his twisted side light. This is what he wanted. It's what he had wanted from every woman that he had tried going out with. It was what never happened, and was about to happen now.

"Randall Benson," he said to himself, "You got yours and now I'm about to get mine!"

He flexed his power over her. She stood and gazed at him, her face almost a blank. But he had a plan that would turn that blank face into one that he could cherish and remember.

Sta'aniel, and his ambush plan for Sta'aniel, were far from his mind.

"Kneel!" he commanded, and the pretty, young, naked woman knelt.

"This is how we begin," he declared, baring himself.

He never knew if it was the power that had come to him or what but he realized that his member was bigger, more fierce looking than it had been before.

Looking down into her face, which now was centered where he wanted it to be, on his erect member, he said to her: "Use your teeth and I'll pull them out of your head, every damn one."

"Yes, sir," she said, "No teeth."

He giggled! She was certainly his for the taking. This was the kind of power he wanted. He had so many scores to settle with women! He giggled again at the sight of her encompassing him with her mouth and staring up into his eyes. He had the power; she was the plaything.

These first couple of things would be automatic, with him directing her and then would come the coup! He was looking forward to that.

Sta'aniel was concentrating on his directions. Doris, who was with him, since it concerned Dianne, her sister, was quiet letting him do his work.

"Soon!" he said. "I will send him one impulse, one little spurt of power and he'll make a mistake and we'll have her, we'll be there."

"But him?" she asked quietly.

"His time will be another time; for now it's Dianne. He will certainly make a mistake and I'll be there! He won't like it but I'll be there!" he said confidently.


Now the Swarthy Young Man was feeding the babe! He had her hands behind her back, tightened with his belt to keep them there and he fed her recklessly. She was drooling and fighting not to wretch, as he wordlessly and roughly fed himself into her mouth. For a lark, he put his fingers over her nostrils and watched.

Her eyes sprang open and, since his insistent member was keeping her from breathing normally, this new maneuver was cutting off her air altogether.

He giggled.

He kept it up until her eyelids fluttered prior to her passing out and then he released her and finished with his orgasm, this first of the things that he'd planned for her.

He grinned and giggled, as she sat back on her heels, panting from the effort that she'd just expended keeping up with him.

"Lie on your back," he said, removing the belt from around her wrists.

He still had her in thrall, his mind overpowering her and intended to use her again.

She obeyed; she had no personal will of her own to resist him and the power that he was expending.

Once he had her on her back, and was grinning down at her, he roughly shoved her thighs apart and nestled himself there between her thighs.

He was rough with this also. He simply thrust himself into her and started to move, humping his hips up and down. As he moved, he stared down at her, never really making anything that even barely resembled a loving contact.

This was one of his plans. He was screwing her! Just as he'd always wanted to do that to others but now he was getting to do it and she didn't have a say about it. There was no rejection here, not now, not with his power over her. He simply had her and she was responding and he worked at it and praised the power that he had and used; he praised it over and over again.

This time was longer than the first time, than the mouth job that he'd forced her to give him. This was sweet and felt that way to him, but he was still planning. He was planning on how he'd end this little session with this babe. He vowed that before he was totally finished, he'd make her pay truly.

It made him happy, as he moved and screwed this woman; it made him happy and he giggled.

His breath was hot on her face and sour. But it made no difference right then with the hold that he had over her, and he exulted in that.

This is what he'd been promised; this is what he'd been told would come with the power: women under his control, women to use as he wished, beautiful women at his call.

"This is so cool," he said to himself and giggled, as he increased the fury of his movement.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.