Their Time

by sissy

Copyright© 2014 by sissy

Fiction Sex Story: Consenting sex

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   .

She thinks about him all the time. Wondering what he's doing at night and who with. It's hard being in this situation, wanting him but not being able to have him ... not to herself anyway. Getting ready for bed she started thinking about making love to him. How would he like it if she took control, making him want her was top priority because no one in her past ever did.

Sitting in front of the mirror and brushing her hair, watching it glide through the brush made her daydream again about his spanking her and her liking it. He wasn't rough and cruel but there was just enough pain in it to bring her pleasure. He seemed to know exactly what she wanted. This is all she thought about lately, the two of them together and it didn't matter who was married and who wasn't. She still wanted the dreams to continue and so they did.

This time she was dreaming that they had met at the beach in a nearby town, both with family members who were hurrying to go fishing. You could feel the electricity as they passed each other going to their usual spots. The awareness was so familiar to her that for a second, just that second, she wanted to ask him how he was. Knowing the kids would start asking questions she continued to walk away from him.

Getting to the spot they had chosen the last time they were there, she helped the others to get their gear ready. Everyone was having a good time and the day was perfect for fishing. After awhile being there she had to seek him out. She used the fact that she had to go to the bathroom as an excuse to get away. Leaving the area she hollered and said she would be right back.

Looking for him along the way she didn't see him anywhere, she assumed they had left and began to feel that terrible loneliness returning. Reaching the bathroom doors she started to turn around to go back but felt someones hand reach out to her. She started to pull away and turned around. It was him ... She smiled at him and gave him her hand. She didn't know what was going to happen and she didn't really care. He hadn't left and he wanted her to go with him, so she did. She knew that it was all about the sex with him, there was some kinda chemistry between them that she couldn't shake.

They walked around the bathroom building and found a spot covered by bushes and trees, quite a bit away from the beach and people. He asked her if she wanted to go back and she said "No I want you." He answered her with a kiss that shook her to the core. She clung to him as he began to take her clothes off and asked him if he was going to make love to her. His reply was "No, I'm going to fuck you". She gasped and looked into his blue eyes and told him he could do anything he wanted because she wanted him that badly.

Stripping her he told her that he had wanted to have her when they were younger but the opportunity never presented itself. She told him that's because he was too busy chasing the easy girls instead of the ones that would have made him happy. She would have made him so happy but it wasn't meant to be. Here they were now and he was hers at least for the time being.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.