Sneakers

by SW MO Hermit

Copyright© 2014 by SW MO Hermit

Interracial Cheating Story: Cheating wife and her friend pay the ultimate price.

Caution: This Interracial Cheating Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Revenge   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   .

Thanks once again to my editor "wires" for his assistance. He really had his work cut out for him on this one and his help made 'Sneakers' a much easier read.

When my alarm went off I felt Karen stir. She moved closer to me in the bed and grabbed my cock. We sleep naked for several reasons; one of which is being able to have the skin to skin contact we both crave for intimacy. I felt her raise slightly then rest her glorious breasts on my chest. Her nipples were already hard. She moved, stretched upward and rubbed her breasts across my chest. Her mouth descended to give me a deep kiss. She threw a leg over one of mine and began rubbing her pussy against my thigh.

I relaxed and enjoyed her attention. I kissed her back and gently rubbed my right hand up over her delectable ass, up her side to rub the outside of her left breast where it rested on my chest. We both moaned as our passion ignited. The snooze alarm rang once again. This time I turned from Karen, turned the alarm off and headed for the bathroom for my morning business. Karen followed me almost immediately. While I was shaving she stepped into the shower. After adjusting the temperature of the spray she wet herself down, applied some shaving cream and began shaving her pubic mound. While shaving myself I watched in the mirror through the clear glass shower door.

I felt my cock throb when I saw she was shaving her entire beaver bare this time. Karen caught me looking and smiled. She moved carefully to present the best view of her body while she worked. It was all I could do to finish shaving and put on my running attire.

I finished my preparations at nearly the same time Karen finished her shower and shaving. She followed me from the master bathroom patting herself dry. I sat on the edge of the bed to put on my socks and shoes. Karen tossed the towel toward the bathroom and flowed into the bed beside me. She immediately grabbed for my cock again while she licked and kissed my neck. I gently pushed her away, stood, and began pulling my shirt on.

Karen screeched, "Damn it, Doug, what do I have to do to get you to spend the morning in bed with me? You think your damn friends are more important than I am." I listened to my wife of eighteen months rant and rave as I rushed around getting ready for my weekly Sunday morning fun run with my friends. When I was younger and dating or bar hopping Friday and Saturday nights the Sunday run was pure hell many times, but I stuck with it. Oh, I ran three or four times during the week as well, but Sunday morning was a special run. It was longer—much longer usually than my other daily runs. It was also normally done in a different part of the city and sometimes in the country with a much larger group of my friends. Many wives and girlfriends ran with us if they could keep up. In fact, many of the onetime significant others stayed with the running group even after a breakup. We were serious about our running and friendship.

In any event, I was once again listening to Karen rant and rave about me taking off to run instead of doing what she wanted to do this morning. After her first sentence I have to admit I more or less tuned her out. I had similar conversations with her almost every Sunday morning for the last four months. For some reason she suddenly became upset with my running on Sundays. Now, we didn't go to church or even have family meals that day so I couldn't figure out why she became so dead set against me running as had been my habit since before we ever met much less married.

This morning, I turned to say good bye when I went through the bedroom door. Karen lay across our bed, legs splayed and knees drawn up. She was playing with her pussy with one hand and a nipple with the other. Her face looked sultry and I once again felt my cock twitch. I grinned and said, "Keep it hot for me, Honey. I'll jump your bones good and proper when I get back."

"Damn you. I want you NOW, not in two or three hours when you decide to come home. By then you'll be tired and want to relax and I'll probably be out of the mood. Go on, if running is more important to you than taking care of your horny wife just get your ass out of here. I'm warning you, though, that I plan to get my problem taken care of with or without you. I'm not going to lay around here horny all morning suffering while I wait for you to come home."

Something about what she said and how she said it pissed me off. I felt my face tense up and I said, "So, what's new? You used to like crawling back into bed with me after my run. Now if I try to get you into bed after I get home you shut me down flat. Why should today be any different than the last several weeks have been? I'll see ya when I get back." As I left the room I heard Karen break down crying. I felt like a total ass but I was pissed enough to keep going.

I was about four blocks away from my home when I remembered I didn't pick up my iPod or water bottle from the dresser in our bedroom. I knew I would be late if I went back for them but decided to do so. I could get by without the iPod but I really needed the water bottle since it was already 91 degrees and we were going to run eight miles this morning.

I pulled into my driveway and ran to the sliding patio door. I slid it open and was halfway across the kitchen before I stopped in surprise. I left the house through the garage. We normally keep the patio door locked unless we are in the back yard. I didn't see Karen so she must still be in bed pleasuring herself or sleeping so why was the door unlocked? I shrugged and decided we had not locked it the night before. We would have to be more careful in the future.

I moved slowly and quietly toward our bedroom. I did not want to alert Karen I was coming. If she was sleeping I didn't want to wake her. If she was jilling off I wanted to be able to enjoy watching for a moment before I picked up my iPod and water bottle.

When I got to our bedroom door I slowed and stopped for a moment. My cock surged to steel hardness almost immediately. I heard the distinctive moans and groans Karen makes when she is nearing her peak. The bed was squeaking slightly with her movements. I knew I had to enter the room and interrupt her or I would really be late.

Just as I began to move toward the bedroom door I heard Karen yell out "NO. Damn it, Darwin, you know you always have to use a rubber. I told you the first time and every time since then and I'm tired of having to remind you about the rules."

I heard the bed squeak once or twice more and then Karen grunted deeply. I felt almost sick at my stomach after what I heard sank in. Karen once again spoke. She said, "Darwin, get out. Put a rubber on or get the hell out of my house."

Darwin laughed, the bed squeaked once again and Karen moaned. I stepped into the doorway. I saw Darwin between Karen's splayed thighs. He had a hand around each of Karen's wrists holding them to the bed. Most of his black cock was thrust into Karen's beautiful bare pussy. He was glaring down at her.

Darwin snarled, "Listen, Bitch, I told you last Sunday that I wasn't going to ever fuck you again with a rubber. I don't like the damn things and I don't use them on my other women. I'll be damn if I'll ever use one on you again. Have I ever told you I was going to do something and then not do it? I told you four months ago I was going to start fucking you when your old man ran Sundays and I did it didn't I? I told you I was going to take your ass and I did that too didn't I? Well, I told you last Sunday I was going to fuck you without a rubber from now on and I intend to do that too."

I watched Darwin pull his cock out until just the head was in Karen's cunt. He continued to hold her wrists down. His hips were moving slightly, driving his cock into her about an inch or so then pulling back until he was just barely inserted. Karen's neck was flushed as was the top of her chest and breasts. Her nipples were dark red, angry looking and harder than I had seen them in weeks. She was panting and thrusting her hips upward trying to drive more of his meat into her pussy.

I'm no small man but I felt inadequate in the extreme when I looked at the weapon Darwin was using on Karen. I am a little taller than he is with a broader deeper chest. My leg muscles are more defined than his, but his cock, my God, his cock would make two of mine. Well, not quite. I am almost seven inches long and have almost a three inch diameter. He had me by at least two or three inches and was probably the same or a little larger in diameter.

I started to move into the room. My impulse was to beat the bastard to an inch of his life. I took one step and then heard Karen speak. She said, "All right, damn it. Just fuck me you bastard. Do it, please, I can't wait any longer. You have to pull out, though. I'm off the pill and it's almost my fertile time."

Darwin smiled down at Karen and slammed his hips downward and forward driving his entire length into her at once. She screamed and pulled him to her with her heels behind his thighs. Her pelvis slammed upward meeting him stroke for stroke.

Fuck, I was pissed. Once again I started for them then stopped again. I knew the man in the right doesn't necessarily get the best treatment in our courts. I stopped. My heart died a little more when I heard Darwin say, "That's tough, baby. Sperm was made to go into pussies. I always leave my sperm in a pussy. I don't care if I get a blow job or a hand job. Don't matter. When I blow my load it goes into a pussy. I'm going to blow my load into your pussy and you'll take it, bitch."

"NO! You can't! You have to pull out. I told you, I might get pregnant."

Darwin laughed and said, "Tough tittie. Guess you'll have a little black baby or will have to figure something else out, huh, bitch."

Darwin stopped once more and pulled his cock back, then back more. Damn, it looked like a black snake coming out of Karen's pussy. He stopped just inside her and began his little slow movements in and out, teasing her again. He asked, "Ok, bitch. What's it gonna be? Do I just leave your skanky white ass laying here needing a good fucking or do I leave my sperm in your pretty little pussy where it belongs?"

Karen's hips began moving once more. She met his movements thrust for thrust she was panting and moaning trying to get more of him into her pussy. Finally she began crying and said, "OK, damn you! You can cum in me, just fuck me now. Please!"

Darwin laughed and slammed deeply into Karen. This time he began really laying pipe. He slammed into her, almost completely withdrew and slammed into her again, over and over jackhammering her.

Karen moaned, she groaned, she panted and cried. She fought to get her wrists free. When he let her go she wrapped her arms around his shoulders and pulled him tightly to her body while her hips thrust and wiggled with his violent penetrations.

I finally shook myself loose from the sight of my wife and neighbor and backed from the doorway. I was pissed. My heart was beating as if I had been running sprints. I was sick to my stomach and in my heart. I knew, now, I wasn't one of those cuckolds you read about who get off on watching their wives. My cock was not only soft; it was almost drawn up to nothing, or so it felt. I wanted to kill them both. That was all I thought about as I moved off to meet my friends. Oh, surprisingly, I did manage to remember my water bottle and iPod in the kitchen. Well, at least now I knew why I was cut off Sunday's after my run. I did wonder why she tried to get me to stay home Sunday mornings, though. Was she trying to keep him from fucking her or did she want him to make me watch? I would have to think on that, not that it mattered, though. If he raped her and she had came to me for help after the first time we would have reported him and I could have lived with it. After four months of silence I have to believe she really wanted and enjoyed his attention on Sunday mornings. No, both of them had to pay. I just needed to figure out how to get my revenge and keep my ass out of trouble.

I caught hell from my friends when I got to our meeting place. I was almost fifteen minutes late and heard about it. I caught more flack when we stopped because I held the group back. I was the last one to complete the run and slowed our pace by quite a bit before most of the group gave up and left me behind.

Several of my friends clustered around me, ragging on me about my impact on our day. I felt my chest tightening and eyes water. I pressed my lips together. Megan and Sasha must have seen something in my demeanor. They both sort of got between me and the rest of the group. Megan said, "Let it go, guys."

Megan turned to me and said, "What's the matter, Doug? You're pale as a ghost. Are you sick or something?"

I didn't trust myself to speak. I pressed my lips together and shook my head no and just walked through the group toward my truck. My friends turned to watch me. They were still watching while I drove away. This was the first time I had not hung around for kibitzing and some snacks in a couple of years. It was just another indicator to them that something was wrong.

Instead of going straight home I drove farther out of town to one of my favorite spots along the river. I parked, grabbed my replenished bottle of water, and moved to the river bank. I sat under an old sycamore tree watching the water flow by while I thought about the mess my marriage was in. I was still homicidally angry. I wanted, I NEEDED revenge. I would have it but I intended to be sure I got it safely.

I spent almost an hour and a half thinking about my problem. I arrived at a solution, or at least at a plan. Now, I had to put it into effect. When I got home Karen acted as she had the last four months on Sundays. She was sitting in her chair dressed in shorts and a top glaring at me when I came in the door. She did not greet me and I did not greet her. I walked down the hallway to our room and cleaned up. The bed was made and to look at it you would never know how it was used just a couple of hours before. After I dressed in cutoffs I walked back through the house and went into my detached garage.

The rest of the afternoon I worked in my garage except for the thirty minutes or so I spent quietly eating my noon meal with my cheating slut. We only spoke to each other when necessary. I didn't help clean the table as I normally do and all I got was a glare.

By supper time I not only had a plan, I had the items I needed to put it into action gathered. I went into the house. If not happy, I was resigned to the course I laid out for my future. The next week was rough. I could hardly stand to talk to Karen and it showed. I avoided her and conversation with her as much as I could. By Friday evening we were both worn to a frazzle.

Friday evening when I got home from work I took a short nap. I was tired from a week of poor sleep and the stress of trying to work and then go home and act normal with my wife. Several times during the week she complained about my attitude and one way or another told me to get over my snit. Friday evening, after supper, I went onto the patio with my cooler and bottle. I also took some snacks and a book I was reading.

The back of our house faces the back of good ole Darwin's. I settled in for a long night of ignoring Karen and watching Darwin's house. Darwin is divorced and spends almost every Friday and Saturday night hunting pussy. I hoped this evening would be one of the evenings he struck out and had to come home to sleep alone. We would see.

About eleven p.m. Karen came onto the patio. She was in her see-through shorty robe. She strutted up to me and stood where I could see her still shaven pussy and breasts through the thin material. Even as hurt and angry as I still was my cock twitched. Damn, she was beautiful and I wanted her. I wanted her badly.

Karen posed for me a moment then said, "Look, I know we've been fighting this week. I even know some of the fault is mine, but most of it is yours. I love you and just want you to be with me, to spend time with me, cuddling and making love. I don't mind your exercising during the week. We both go to the fitness center together and we both are healthier because of it. I just need you here with me on Sundays. Please? " She smiled and held her hand toward me. She continued, "Now, can we please just forget things for tonight and go to bed, Honey?"

I looked over at Darwin's still dark house. I looked back at Karen and thought what the hell. I was horny and decided to just go to bed and fuck the bitch. She was close to her fertile time and if Darwin hadn't impregnated her I might if I wasn't careful. I would have to be sure I pulled out when I came. I worried slightly about disease but decided I had been fucking her for four months after Darwin finished with her so I would chance it. At the time I didn't think about the fact he had supposedly used a rubber until last Sunday.

Karen smiled when I rose and followed her into the house. I did the minimum amount of foreplay I could get by with before I mounted her and slammed my cock into her pussy. Damn, she was wet. Until our trouble with Darwin we always did have a great sex life. She was horny all the time as was I and we fucked, we made love, we screwed, depending on our mood. Karen had four or five large orgasms before I blew my load. I pretended I was excited when I came and pulled out too far on the last stroke. I pulled out, adjusted my stance slightly and slammed my cock head into her clit where it would slide up onto her stomach.

I smiled to myself when Karen screamed and tried to double up from the pain of the hard hit to her clit. I thrust a time or two rubbing my cock on her pubic bone while my seed spewed onto her belly. I gave her a gentle kiss and murmured, "Sorry. I pulled out too far on that last stroke."

I rolled to the side and looked over at Karen. She was still writhing from her pain and the aftershock of orgasm. There were tears in the corner of her eyes. She glared at me and said, "No shit."

I lay on my back enjoying the release and, truthfully, the knowledge I had given Karen a small amount of pain, too. She moved to the edge of the bed, got up, and went into the bathroom to clean up. While she was in the bathroom I turned on my side and drifted off to sleep. I had purposefully not gone to the bathroom after sex. I wanted to wake in the middle of the night. I knew I would because I drank a lot of liquid while I was sitting on the patio.

I woke from my sleep about 02:20. I quietly slipped out of bed and made my way down the hallway and out the patio door. I walked to my detached garage and stopped beside it. I leaned on the garage and let my stream of urine loose. After I finished I opened the door and pulled on the coveralls I use for working on my vehicles and lawn equipment. Next I pulled on some cheap shoes I purchased several days ago just for this occasion. I pulled on a pair of surgeons' rubber gloves and picked up my plastic grocery bag of items I needed to begin my plan of retribution.

I quietly moved toward and through the gates in first our then Darwin's privacy fences. I slowly moved to the side of his house and looked into his garage. His car was there. Next I went to the other side of his house and found the key that was hidden there then returned and let myself into his garage door.

I used my penlight sparingly to maneuver across the garage floor to the door into the house proper. I listened and heard nothing so unlocked that door and moved into the utility room. Shit, the rubber soles of my shoes made a loud squeak when I walked on the linoleum. I moved slowly, carefully through the utility room, across the kitchen and looked into the living room. It was empty.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.