Captured - Cover

Captured

Copyright© 2014 by corsair

Chapter 13: Little Squirt

Science Fiction Story: Chapter 13: Little Squirt - Nolan was the Special Security Officer aboard the HoChaRa Cosmic Armada Intruder Futile Gesture--but now he is a captive of the Paxlyn Domain.

Caution: This Science Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   boy   girl   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   TransGender   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Furry   non-anthro   Spanking   Humiliation   Violence   Transformation   Nudism   Military  

I woke up in the hospital again. Nothing bad happened to me. I was there for routine medical check-up. It hurt to wake up. I suffered vertigo when Babs helped me to my feet. I noticed that I was now larger than Babs and Becky.

"Hi, little squirt!" Becky took up my other side. "You are getting heavy! What are they feeding you to get you that big?"

Speaking of big, my little penis had gotten erect. No wonder. I was touching two totally naked girls of whom I was very fond. My inhibitions were suppressed, too, because I was logy from medical treatment. I nuzzled Bab's neck. My face had a goofy grin that I could feel—and I didn't care. Light-hearted and light-headed—that was Nolan Gruber, formerly of the Cosmic Armada Intruder Futile Gesture.

A mouth engulfed my penis, long tongue reaching past my scrotum to my anus. I didn't need to look down to see that Princess Silvia, my Vix slave, my "pet," was fellating me. I did convulse, only it was different this time.

"Yum!," Silvia voiced through her voder. "I don't want to share, but I must. Master Nolan is a squirter now."

"Ew!?" Babs and Becky chorused.

"Try it," the Vix told them. "You'll like!"

Like. Lick. Vertigo had the better of me. If not for the two humans and the Vix, I couldn't have walked out of the neighborhood medical facility. As it was, they had their hands full guiding me back home a mere two blocks from the clinic. The medical staff explained it to me; for the next few days I'd have to get used to being more grown than before. I did remember being clumsy as a child when my puberty growth spurt started. The medical center treatment made me a little taller and heavier—and messed up my coordination all over again.

Walking home wiped me out—but my sisters seated me at the table and gave me some soup. That meal taught me something when I saw three adult female Vix—and little Lisa.

"There's two of you?" I asked.

"Yes, but you've met us both," one of them said through her voder. Vix don't have the same vocal equipment as us humans and need artificial speakers for human speech. "I'm Darma and this is my sister Garma."

Twins?

"Thanks," I said. "I feel better mistaking you for the same Vix."

"You're our favorite human!" Garma said. "We forgive you!"

An advantage of telepathic linking is seeing things from someone else's viewpoint—I caught the teasing that I might have missed. Voders are good, but Vix voders still sound mechanical—if you know what I mean. If not—sorry, but telepathic linkage doesn't work through recording devices.

"Human," Scoo snarled through his voder, "we must talk."

Where did he come from?

"You say that HoChaRa has attacked Paxlyn Domain at least three times."

"Yes, sir," I itemized the three attacks. First, there was the information that at least one HoChaRa operative was in Paxlyn Domain. Second, there was the Futile Gesture and its deadly load of virus. Third was that incident at the zoo. "This is going out to the entire system, isn't it?"

"No," Scoo said. "Council has taken us off the grid for a while. What are we looking for? My Vix are going to look for that operative. What would you look for?"

"Sir, I apologize," I yawned. "I'm out of it right now—but for a start you can look for the following things: a person who has multiple identities, a person who has several living places, a person holding multiple jobs. The right job permits travel at all hours, but having several lives means that one life can be used as a refuge while the other lives only happen during operations. Now I'm not making sense even to me!"

"I got you," Scoo said, exhibiting the advantage that a telepathic race has in communications over us limited to speech. "Can a person do that alone?"

"Now that you mention it," my head really hurt! "It doesn't have to be someone in on the gag—but someone has to help keep the legend going—that's tradecraft for a cover story. Everyone on Paxlyn Domain is tracked by Council and the other surveillance systems.

"What kind of hunting do you do, Scoo?" I changed subjects.

"The usual," Scoo said, "fish, fowl, reptile, mammal, people."

"In survival school I was taught that some edible animals will run in a circle," I had to sit down. "They'll break visual contact and attempt to break their scent trail and then double back to a safe haven. We so-called intelligent animals do the same thing. Sometimes we hide in plain sight. Part of my training was changing my appearance in a crowd. Grab something to change my appearance. Limp when I wasn't limping before. Pick up a package."

I had laid down on the couch because I was wiped out. A moment later I woke up feeling good with my head on Mother Regina's naked lap.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.