Prey to Predator - Cover

Prey to Predator

by Ka Hmnd

Copyright© 2014 by Ka Hmnd

Science Fiction Sex Story: He returned from serving in the military. He is the last of his family and only wants to be left along. When the strangers arrived he thought they were there to steal. When he and others are forced to run before hunters arrive he takes the only girl with him to protect her. Mist is not a forgiving world and being hunted only lasts until he get his hands on a weapon.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Science Fiction   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   .

Mist is a wet world with lots of lakes and rivers. I can not remember a morning we did not have thick fog that usually lasts half the day. The larger lakes were known for huge fish that could grow to fifteen or twenty meters. The ocean predators grew larger but tourists came to fish the lakes.

I had done a mandatory six years in the service before returning to Mist. I only wanted to be left alone. My family had over a hundred thousand hectares on the third continent in the northern hemisphere. I was the last one left in my family, the rest had left or died. I had three large lakes on three sides with a mountain range to the west.

Mostly my land was thick fern and huge thick trees that grew rapidly. The land was almost as dangerous as the water. The animals here were very large omnivorous furred reptiles. Even the huge insects had fur to help shed the water. The birds were more insect than avian or perhaps you could think of them as bat insects. Some grew a wing span as large as eight meters.

It did not matter if you were in the water, on the land or in the air. The creatures here would kill and eat you if they could. I finished putting the hard suit on and went to all fours to crawl down the narrow gap I had made long ago. It was not safe to walk into the water, the huge fish would actually beach themselves as they tried to catch prey on shore.

As I moved into the water I followed the thick synthetic rope. Once I was all the way under the water I used it to pull myself down. The suit was special and designed to camouflage the wearer. You just had to move slow or risk the large predators eating you. I went down until I was just beyond thirty meters.

That was the start of the bivalve bed of Miam and it went as deep as forty meters. The water here was warmer and clear as I moved through the rows my family and I had created. The few ready for minerals got a piece tossed in carefully. I had to be very careful, the pressure they created was enough to change the minerals I put in.

More importantly, the closing shells snapped shut with such force they could take off an arm or leg, even in a hard suit. I moved from one side to the other, only stopping and freezing when a fish swam by. I was in the older and deeper area when the Crista cruised by. It was only a five meter fish but more than big enough to cause trouble.

I froze and watched it and several moments later it returned and then it came back again only lower and closer. I was almost ready to use a shock stick when the huge Bearcone surged in. It was at least eighteen meters and rolled as it bit the Crista in half. It kept going as I held still and preyed it would not return.

I finally relaxed and moved to the very last row and the oldest bivalve. First I had to plant the young Miam seed. I moved around behind the old one and looked around before using a sonic cutter. I sliced the one meter wide muscle that sealed it to the lake floor. The shell was three meters long and two wide and slammed shut.

I checked around me constantly until I was done. I put a carbon fiber net around it and added a tiny set of buoyancy balloons. I pulled it after me as I made my way back to the rope to start pulling myself up and out. Once I was out of the water I left the shell and crawled up and to the edge of the forest.

I stood and began removing the suit and dressing before hooking the net cord to the winch on my vehicle. I began pulling it up the bank and then went to hook it to the rear hoist. I lifted it and turned the hoist to put it in the back. I glanced at the large flyer as it dropped down and landed not to far away.

Four more appeared and began descending as six large men climbed out of the first flyer. I moved to the front and started to reach in for my plasma pistol. One man cleared his throat as two others lifted rifles. I turned and hesitated before tossing the pistol into a bush, "fine, take it."

The man snorted, "we are here to use the area and you look like a good runner."

I looked at him as the men surrounded me and the other flyers landed. Two were transports and six men were shoved out by two men and then I realized one was a girl. They had their hands tied as four men climbed out of the other vehicles. One of the men strode towards us, "the hunters are on their way."

I looked at the man that had spoken to me, "Hunters? You poachers?"

He snorted and then grinned, "yeah. We have people that pay a lot to hunt men."

One man gestured to my bush knife on my thigh and started to move closer. I waited and knew I would kill him if he tried to take it. The leader cleared his throat, "let him have it."

I looked at him and he grinned, "not much you can do against a plasma rifle."

He gestured to the others as they were shoved closer, "cut them loose."

He waited and looked at us, "you have two hours before the hunters begin stalking you."

I did not wait and spun before starting to walk as I thought. The others followed and I glanced at the girl when she fell in right behind me. Two of the men ran past and into the forest and I shook my head. That was a good way to die here. The other three men turned and headed away and I looked at the girl.

I realized she was only in her mid teens and sighed, "stay with me."

She looked at me and nodded as I finally headed north. It was an hour before I came out beside the lake again. I whispered to the girl as I went to my knees, "crawl and whatever you do go slow."

I knew the bank here dropped almost straight down and there were large fish that could beach and kill us ... or anyone following. I went to my belly and crawled out to the edge of the water before turning and moving along beside it. The girl followed and copied me until I turned and crawled back to the forest.

I stood and helped her up, "my name is Nolan Quinn."

She looked at me as I started walking and heading into the forest, "my name is Tami."

I moved slowly and watched everything around us. An hour later I pause before moving through the tall ferns next to a narrow trail. I knew it was from a Scarlet King which was a huge horse sized furry insect. If we crossed the trail the next one down the trail would know and the whole colony would begin tracking us.

I grinned as I turned to the nearest tree, the bark was easy to climb and I went up to a thick branch. I waited for Tami and went out until we were on the other side of the trail. I watched below us until we reached a smaller tree growing up past the branch. We only had a small jump before we climbed down.

I turned and ten minutes later I heard something. I pulled my knife and gestured Tami to a tree. The head of a Scarlet King pushed through a bush and I reacted and slashed. Its head fell and the body dropped. I looked around before moving quickly. I rolled it onto its side, "Tami?"

I sliced down the three meter body and easily peeled the extremely light fur pelt off. It was over two meters wide as I folded it in half and then rolled it. I handed it to Tami who lifted it and weighted it before looking at me. I smiled, "yeah they do not weight very much."

We started walking again and I knew it would be hours or days before the gatherer was missed. With its fur and skin missing they would find the body and take it back to the colony as food. It took a few hours to get close to the colony. We turned at the sounds of the colony suddenly pouring out and rushing back the way we had come.

We began walking in a shallow creek we found. An hour later I heard and saw the huge nest of Jackets. They were huge, almost the size of a Scarlet King with six sets of wings. They were one of the true carnivores on Mist. We were standing in the creek and under several large fern bushes. A Jacket suddenly shoved its head through the ferns and I reacted.

I pulled the knife and lunged to stab up into the head. It fell through the ferns and into the creek as I looked around to see if other Jackets had seen. I pulled the knife out and rolled it onto its stomach and cut around the wing bases and down the back to the tail. Like with the Scarlet King the fur peeled off easily.

I folded and rolled it before carefully cutting the tail stinger and the poison sack out. I also broke and cut the six legs off before checking around us. I gestured as I began moving slowly to keep from drawing attention. It was awhile before I had Tami wait and set a trap on our trail using the stinger.

After I was done I started collecting vines to braid into a rope. I wrapped it around me a little later and had Tami wait as I climbed a tree. I dropped the rope and helped her climb the tree. I looked around carefully and saw a Chalker, they were a green furred reptile that grew to ten meters. This one had a nest which meant she would attack anything that came close.

Above our level in the tree by the nest was a hole. From the fur around the bottom edge I knew it was from a Ashton. They were a large insect that burrowed into trees and ate the wood. The hole would be two or three meters deep and look like a sphere. I grinned and leaned close to Tami, "move slow and stay very quiet."

She nodded and I looked around before moving out a branch. We were able to climb a vine up onto a branch from the other tree. When we reached the trunk I looked at the bark before gesturing for Tami to wait. I slowly climbed to the hole and peeked in and then climbed through. I turned to look out and toss the rope to her.

I helped her climb to the hole and pulled her in. I set everything to the side and had her wait as I went out and started climbing. As it began to get dark I began collecting dead branches that had not broke off or fallen. I made several trips before smiling at Tami. I had collected several water vines and had her suck on one end as I unrolled it.

I had drank my fill and when she was done I set the vine aside and piled the branches just inside the opening. I pulled out a lighter and started the branches burning before turning to the six Jacket legs. I peeled the fur off and cracked the chiton before putting the legs in the fire. I kept an eye on it as I laid out the Jacket fur side up and unrolled the Scarlet King fur.

I finally pulled the legs out of the fire and pulled the fire apart and rubbed the end of the branches to put out the embers. I rubbed the burn spot in the tree wood to put any embers out. I handed a leg to Tami and took another to break the crack and pull out the meat. She watched and followed my example and grinned after taking the first bite.

After we had eaten I tossed the chiton out and looked around. I moved into the center of the fur and stripped before starting to check everything I had. Tami watched and then grinned as she undressed and laid beside me, "are we staying here?"

I checked her clothes before putting everything aside, "at least until tomorrow morning. The smell from the fire and smoke will keep the insects away."

I laid back and she caressed my chest before her hand wrapped around my cock, "they caught me in the starport as I was leaving."

She straddled me and slowly pushed down onto my cock. Her pussy was very tight and warm and she wiggled and sighed. I reached up to feel her breasts, "tourist?"

She began rocking and rubbing her pussy on me, "visiting my older sister who moved here."

She started breathing hard as her pussy grasped and squeezed. She shuddered and jerked as her pussy became slick, "ooohhhh!"

I began to thrust up as she rocked back and forth harder. She twisted and started rolling her hips as she leaned on my chest, "aaahhh!"

She jerked and spasmed a few minutes later and I shoved up while holding her hips. I grunted as my cock throbbed and I pumped a fountain of cum into her. She jerked and shook when she felt the warm sperm, "yyyeeeesssss!"

She fell on me and I held her as I continued to gush spurts of cum. When I stopped she sighed and shuddered while her pussy ripped and tightened. I lifted her hips and shifted before putting her on her knees as I moved behind her. I pushed into her slimy pussy and held her hips as I began to fuck her with long deep strokes.

I came in her six times before we stopped and I pulled the other fur over us. Like always the night was full of screams and noise. Fog came in around the middle of the night and quickly spread and thickened. Tami slept like an angel against my side as I dozed off and on. I woke to the dawn light filtering through the fog.

I caressed the naked girl against me before moving the fur, "time to get up."

We climbed out and down a little later and took turns peeing off a branch. I climbed up and out of the fog and looked around before seeing a large nest. I moved silently and peeked into it before reaching in and grabbing a head sized egg. I was careful as I climbed down to Tami and we returned to the hole.

There were a few branches left and I started a fire. I broke a small hole in one end and set the egg in the fire. The fire burned out and I sighed as I broke the egg open more. The egg must have just been laid and had cooked through. We used our fingers to eat and then I heard voices. I looked at Tami before moving to the hole and looking into the fog.

There were several men from the voices and they were moving and bitching. One complained about eight hunters and several guides being killed. I grinned and stuck my head out with the rest of the egg. I threw it towards where the nest of the Chalker had been. There was a crash and the men went silent and then one hissed, "what was..."

I heard the crashing of bushes as the huge Chalker charged through the fern bushes and attacked. Men screamed and there were shots and more screams. It was awhile before the forest went quiet and I helped Tami fold and roll the furs. I went out and started climbing down using the rough bark of the tree.

I hoped Tami could follow and waited for her before stalking towards were the men had been. The bodies were scattered and the huge body of the Chalker was in the center. I found one missing his head and worked his belt off. Besides a fancy knife it had a plasma pistol with a couple of spare magazines.

I found parts of another man and another pistol. When I led Tami away she wore a belt with a knife and pistol. She also had a small pack and vest with spare magazines for the rifle she carried. I had another belt and two pistols as well as a vest with spare magazines for the fancy rifle I was carrying.

What was important to me was the two packs we carried. When I found another creek we start following it. When it joined a stream I pulled Tami out, deeper water meant more danger. We drank from the fast moving stream before starting to move again. When the fog began to lift I knew everything would begin moving around.

I changed direction and barely a couple of hours later we were looking out at another large lake. I looked around carefully before following the forest edge to the east. It was not long before I heard the flyer and had Tami move into a fern bush and lay down. I set my pack with her before moving into the forest.

The four men moved away from the flyer that had landed and one kept looking at a scan screen. I almost growled as I lifted the rifle and fired. I killed the one with his rifle to his shoulder with a round between his eyes. The men froze as if they did not know what to do. I shot another man in the side of his head and the last two yelled to stop shooting because they were hunters.

I shot the next in the throat and the last turned to run. He did not get far, I put a round through the back of his head. I moved out of my cover and stalked towards the flyer to see it empty. One look and I knew it was voice coded. I went to the men and took weapons and ammo as well as full canteens of water.

One of the men had a different weapon, the stubby rifle had a long silencer which I traded mine for. I called Tami out and we drank water before shouldering our packs and leaving. I kept ammo that fit our weapons and hid the rest with the weapons. I was tired of running and headed back towards where this had started.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.