Joining the Rangers

by Ka Hmnd

Copyright© 2014 by Ka Hmnd

Fantasy Sex Story: His father was a Ranger and killed fighting men and dark creatures in and around the Dark Woods. From a young age he was determined to follow in his father's steps. When he wins his chance his selects two halfbreed elven women to help and supports him. From bandit to drakes to a wyvern he and his team of Rangers battle to restore order to the forest.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   .

My name is Kelso and I am half elven. My father was a Ranger and my mother an elven doctor. When I was eight an elven swordmaster came through the Dark Woods and stopped in our village. I tried to practice with the long and short sword and was outside the smithy shop the day he arrived.

Master Antre was tall and slim with his hair braided down his back. He stood with the smith and talked and finally reached out to grab one of my arms, "why do you play with weapons?"

I looked at him carefully, "to protect people from the dark creatures."

He looked at me for a minute before looking at the smith. He shook his head, "his father was a Ranger."

He looked at me, "was?"

I looked at his hand on my arm, "he was killed by a dusk drake."

He nodded and let my arm go, "come back at dawn."

He gestured and I turned to walk away after setting the heavy sword back in the rack. For six weeks Master Antre taught me while making swords. The last set was special because he used star silver. Unlike other swords his were slightly curved and slim. The last set was a long sword and two half swords or short swords as people called them.

He also made two fighting knives and a dozen throwing spikes. For the next two months he taught me how to use what he had made and then he was gone and the set was left beside my bed. By the time I was thirteen I could use them well but that was when Tinker arrived, he was a former Ranger.

He nodded after I showed him what I knew, "that is a beginning but what about the bow?"

That began six months of woodcraft training, only a small amount was using the bow. The years passed rapidly and were filled with teachers that came into my life. I was twenty five before traveling to Gregor's Keep to apply to the Rangers. There were a lot of men applying for just a few positions.

I set my pack on the thick planks of the table and nodded to a man I had met several times, "sir."

He sat back and gestured the other man away, "Kelso. You almost look grown."

I smiled, "I am a half breed."

He grinned, "I remember. So you want to be a Ranger."

I nodded and he kept looking before glancing at the other man, "add him to the list. Kelso ser Golden."

The following day I walked onto the large training field. I waited for my turn and used the elven made iron wood bow. It took five arrows at three distances and two moving before I walked away knowing I had beaten the others. The swordmaster that tested me tried for over an hour to slip through my guard before stepping back.

I wore light and dark green clothing, the long sword over my right shoulder. The twin half swords crossed and reversed to hang by each hip. On each thigh was a fighting knife and on the back of my forearms and upper arms were the throwing spikes. I had a quiver on my left hip and my bow in my left hand as I walked into the small square.

I needed to select at least one person for support, that meant a woman. I looked around and saw two young women that were stunning. What drew me were the four horses at first, they were beautiful. I was the first new Ranger to arrive and walked towards them. I glanced at the older of the two, "are you together?"

She nodded, "I am Ash and this is my sister Lea."

I looked at the packed kits, "training?"

She smiled, "elven trained herbalist and my sister has trained the horses and we both know cooking and how to sew."

I nodded and gestured to myself, "do you mind that I am a half breed?"

They grinned, Lea made hand gestures and Ash nodded, "Lea said so are we."

I looked at Lea before using my right hand to gesture, "you do not speak?"

She shook her head as Ash shifted. I smiled as I slipped my pack off, "saddle up. I have to meet my team in two days."

They turned to start loading the horses as I looked around. I waited until they swung up to start walking and headed out. Once out of Gregor's Keep I began to trot as the girls followed. I slowed and walked before stopping at noon. I gestured to the stream when the girls rode up and stood looking around.

The Dark Woods were a dangerous place with both magical creatures and rogues. Lea and Ash watered the horses and then pulled them away. They drank and Lea carried a water bottle to me. I drank and was handing it back when I saw the men sneaking up. I gave it to her and signaled before turning and lifting the bow.

Lea moved to Ash who knelt beside the horses. When the first lifted a bow I killed him with an arrow in the chest. As the other four men yelled and rushed me I put another arrow in one's throat and a third through one's belly before tossing the bow aside. I pulled both half swords and swept a descending sword away as the other sword stabbed the other man.

I ripped the blade out as I brought the left sword down and through the rogue's wrist. The right sword stabbed into his eye as he screamed and I spun to bring the other sword up. I looked at the two men on the ground. One was screaming with his guts spilling out and the other twitching as he died.

I went to check the others and followed their tracks back to the five horses. I brought them back to Lea and she smiled as she tied them to the pack horses. I went to each man to collect weapons and purses and gave them to Ash to be packed away. I cleaned the arrows I used and put them away before glancing at Ash and nodding.

I turned to start walking and they followed and swung up an hour later when I went to a trot. I killed several grouse with a sling before we stopped beside another stream. While they made camp I scouted around the area and returned to see a large dome tent up and a small fire. I stripped beside the tent and walked into the stream before starting to wash.

When I walked out Ash was waiting and handed me a towel. I dried off and sat and watched the fire before signaling to Lea when she looked at me. Ash glanced at us as her sister grinned and answered. She cleared her throat, "how do you know sign?"

I looked at her, "my mother is a doctor and had a few patients that could not speak so I learned."

She nodded and brought me a plate of food, "we are linked."

I looked at her as Lea handed her another plate, "I suspected it. Two sisters sworn to support a Ranger."

I ate and nodded when Lea signed and then giggled. Ash looked at her and then smiled, "she asked to be first in your bed."

I nodded, "I have not been with a woman."

I signed it back and Lea smiled and signed, "me either."

I lifted an eyebrow as Ash laughed and signed, "except me."

Lea realized what she had said and smiled and nodded. I stood and went to wash the plate before returning to hand it to Ash. I sat and pulled out the arrows and weapons I had used and began checking them and cleaning them throughly in the fading light. Lea checked the horses and slipped into the tent as the small fire began to die.

I put everything away when I saw Ash follow her sister. I carried everything in and looked at a naked Lea on the single wide bedroll. I set everything beside the bed and laid between the girls and caressed Lea's hip before cupping a breast. I smiled and looked at her in the dark before bending to suck on the nipple as Ash opened an elven lantern.

Lea shivered and held my head as I continued to suck and nibble. I moved over her and looked into her face before lifting a hand, "may I lick your pussy?"

She nodded and I kissed her before kissing down her body. She spread her legs more as I licked through her pussy. She shuddered and lifted up as I teased her clit. I may not have had sex but mom made sure I knew what to do. It was not long before Lea was shuddering hard and moaning.

I glanced at her sister as she moved next to her. I moved up Lea's body and kissed her before lifting and slowly forcing my cock into her. She pushed up as I sank my cock into her and gave her another kiss. Her pussy was extremely tight and squeezed my cock as I began to fuck her. I used slow strokes and pushed my cock all the way into her.

I humped and pressed and jabbed and several minutes later she was thrashing around, "aaaahhhh!"

I looked at her as she spasmed while her pussy milked my cock. I smiled as I kissed her before fucking her hard and deep. She bucked and struggled but kept pulling at me while continuing to shudder. I finally thrust into her and held her tight as my balls churned before I gushed huge spurts of cum into her.

She jerked as her pussy clenched and clutched me, "uuuhhhhh!"

I kissed her as I continued to flood her with warm sperm. When I was done I kept holding her until she sighed. I smiled and pulled out before laying beside her and signing, "that felt very good, thank you."

She smiled and signed back, "again after Ash?"

Her sister laughed and tugged on a nipple before signing, "loud bitch."

Lea looked at her and tilted her head and signed, "loud?"

Ash moved between her legs and lay on her to sign again, "yes."

Lea humped and I smiled before rubbing Ash on the butt, "lay back so I can taste you."

She grinned and kissed her sister before rolling off and spreading her legs. I moved down to smell and then lick through her slit. I pushed my tongue into her before nibbling on her inner lips and covering her clit. I wiggled my tongue back and forth as well as from side to side. I sucked and raked my teeth on it as she humped and shuddered while moaning.

It kept it up as she shuddered and humped and finally spasmed while she cried out. I moved up and looked into her face before pushing into her. Ash jerked and clutched me as I began to fuck her with long strokes. Lea turned to press against me as I fucked her sister slowly with deep strokes until she wailed and spasmed.

I continued to fuck her while she shook and bucked. Her tight pussy kept grasping my cock each time I pushed into her. It was not long before she began to struggle and thrash. She clutched me as her pussy clenched around my cock. I kept fucking her with firm deep strokes and several minutes later I pushed all the way into her and kissed her as I began to pump cum.

Ash jerked and gasped as she tilted her hips, "aaaahhhh!"

It was several moments before I was done and pulled out and moved aside. Lea moved between her legs and looked into her face and signed, "good?"

Her sister laughed and shook her, "yes."

I moved up behind Lea and she looked back as I lay forward. She lifted her butt and I bent my cock to push into her. She shuddered and looked at her sister as I began to fuck her with long thrusts. I took turns fucking them for a couple of hours before holding Lea as I slept. She was smiling gently as Ash caressed her pelvis.

I woke to the morning sounds and looked at the beautiful girl in my arms. I kissed her and she opened her eyes and smiled. I caressed her hip before turning to find my clothes and weapons. I slipped out and set everything aside and walked into the stream and began to wash. I watched Lea and Ash come out and walk into the water.

I started washing them and they splashed me and each other. I helped pack up and saddle the horses before leading them out. I walked and trotted until noon when we stopped to drink and eat. We walked and led the horse for a couple of hours before I signed and they swung up. I went back to trotting as they fell back.

I ran and walked for three hours before slowing and looking back as I gestured. I walked into the small village with the girls riding behind me. I nodded to the few men and women as we went all the way through and turned in at the low walled tavern. A large man looked at me from the step as I led the horses to the correl.

I helped Ash and Lea unsaddle, "see if you can sell the rogues saddles and whatever they had. Keep the horses and spread out the weight to all the others."

Lea caressed my cheek and signed, "we will change the saddles."

I smiled, "see you inside?"

She nodded and Ash grinned as she pushed me towards the door, "we know what to do."

I turned to head for the door into the tavern. The man that had been on the step was inside and talking to three others and several women. By their clothes I knew they were the ones I had come to meet. I crossed to the table, "Devlin?"

A man on the end snorted, "they really pick them young."

I glanced at him, "I was first in every challenge."

Another man slapped the table, "he does not even look old enough to shave."

I looked at each of them, "my name is Kelso."

I glanced at the tavern keeper when she walked up with the tray of empty mugs, "I am twenty five and half elven."

One of the men leaned forward into the light, "your father was a Ranger."

I looked at him before nodding and he smiled and stood, "if you are even half the man your father was the Dark Woods is in for a fight."

He slipped an arm around the waist of a woman, "we leave at first light."

The others stood and pulled the women after them as they climbed the stairs. I looked at the tavern keeper, "my two companions will be in soon to eat."

She smiled, "I spoke with them already. You have the last room on this floor and I will have your dinner out when your ladies come in."

I sat and set the bow on the table, "thank you."

She smiled, "you must be a lot more than what you look like."

I smiled as she walked away and turned to look at the ancient weapons on the wall. This was one of many Ranger taverns and had been used for decades. Ash and Lea walked in and glanced around before crossing to me. Lea grinned and signed, "the tavern keeper traded us straight across for the saddles."

I nodded, "we leave at first light."

She nodded and signed, "I will go back and split the packs."

I shook my head, "we will get up early."

Ash put her arm around her sister, "I got a good deal on the other things."

I turned as the tavern keeper appeared with a tray. Dinner was very good and then Ash pulled me down to our room. Lea closed the door and started undressing me as Ash set my bow aside and stripped. She backed onto the bed and I followed her, "after we finish I am taking both of you to the bath."

She grinned and signed to Lea as I settled between her legs. Lea moved onto the bed and rubbed my back as I kissed Ash and pushed into her. She lifted her hips as I began to fuck her nice and slow, pushing deeper with each thrust. It was a minute before I was burying my cock and pressing while her pussy grasped and squeezed.

She shuddered and hugged me as I humped and jabbed, "mmmm!"

Lea hugged me and I felt her hand between us as she started to rub and finger her sister. Ash jerked and clutched me as her pussy tightened, "ooohhhh!"

I turned to kiss Lea before fucking her sister hard and deep and buried my cock to hump and grind. She wailed and began bucking and thrashing around as her pussy clenched, "aaaahhhh!"

I continued to fuck her and it was not long before she was tossing her head and incoherent. A couple of minutes later I pushed into her and shuddered as I gushed a stream of cum. Ash screamed and lifted her hips while warm sperm pumped into her, "yyyeeeesssss!"

I pulled out and she kept panting, I grinned at Lea and stalked onto her as she laid back and spread her legs. I kissed her and pushed into her slowly and began to fuck her. I finally buried my cock and kissed her again before I began to hump, press, grind and jab. It was a couple of minutes before her pussy tightened as she shuddered hard and moaned.

I pulled back and started fucking her with long thrusts and she clutched me while convulsing. Her pussy clenched tighter and she squirted as she humped and thrust up, "aaaahhhh!"

Ash moved and pressed against us as her sister thrashed and bucked while I continued to fuck her and started doing it harder. A couple of minutes and Lea was spasming again as she squirted and tightened her hold on me, "mmmm!"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.