Gladiator - Cover

Gladiator

by Ka Hmnd

Copyright© 2014 by Ka Hmnd

Science Fiction Sex Story: Engineered and trained to fight from birth it is time to fight the last few games and escape before he is killed. For each win in the arena he receives a girl to breed. He plans to take them with him when he leaves which means he needs credits... or a way to steal them.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Science Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story,adult science fiction story,science-fiction sex story.

All my life I have been training. I was a bio engineered slave with one purpose, to fight. This was a rogue world system owned and ruled by the Deviants. They were a race of aliens that lived for centuries. The world had many alien people but humans were not one of the majority. The Deviants had one passion, the old roman gladiator games where people fought to the death.

I moved through the maze slowly as I searched for my enemies. This time it was full tech and I carried a short assault riffle. I paused at the hint of sound and knelt to watch the next corner. The huge armored suit flowed around the corner and a large rifle came up. I fired three times and it fell straight back.

It had two scarred marks on the chest plate and a shattered face shield where the plasma round had penetrated. I was up and moving as the suit twitched and went around the corner it had come from. I glanced both ways before tossing a magazine to the right. Turning left I crossed the hall and stepping into a dead end.

I turned to face the way I had come and knelt to watch the feet of the suit. It was several minutes before I heard the other as it moved down the hall and stopped just out of sight. A minute later the armored suit moved past and headed towards where I had thrown the magazine. I fired as it spun and stood to move forward while I shot it in the head twice more.

As it fell I moved down the hall and retrieved the magazine and continued moving. It was awhile before I stepped into the center room and emptied the magazine into the head of a last suit. I dropped the spent magazine and reloaded as it fell and then moved across to the pillar. I had killed all my opponents but had learned the hard way.

I slapped the pillar and knelt at the ready, searching for anyone or anything. The walls glowed and then began dropping into the floor to reveal the arena I was in. I ignored the bodies of those I had killed and stood.

"Well done Sampson!"

I turned and watched as the tall alien appeared in a holograph, "master."

It smiled and waved a snake like arm, "the year end games are coming and I have chosen you as my champion."

I shifted because no slave ever returned from the year end games, "my prize?"

It frowned, "pride at beating the others."

I glanced around, "no slave has ever returned from the games."

It growled as the holograph moved closer, "I could kill you now."

I straightened and looked at my master, "it would save time but then who would stand in my place?"

It stopped moving and hesitated before grinning, "if you win I will free you."

I smiled, "and the match prizes?"

It laughed, "female slaves."

The holograph vanished and I turned to start walking toward a door that had opened in the arena wall. I walked in as the morgue drones went out to collect the suits and bodies. I stripped in the anti chamber and turned the lethal weapons in. After the last one entered the armorer slot the other door opened.

I carried a few personal items out like the rainbow hued battle knife I had won when I was fourteen. I headed up the empty ramp and stood waiting to enter my room. When the door opened I walked in and crossed to set everything I held down on a low table before walking into the corner shower.

After I was done I dried off and collected everything I had managed to save. I made a bundle into a pack before ordering a meal. I started eating and began to feel strange. I stumbled to the pack and put it on before falling. I woke in a large bare room with one corner sunken into a large bath.

I slowly sat up and smiled when I realized I still had my pack. I took it off before standing and moving to a wall fountain to drink. After that I began the careful examination of each wall. The one on the other side of the bath was where I found the way out. I looked at it before moving to the pack and removing the spare plasma magazines for a pistol.

I used water from the fountain and sprinkled the vid cameras. I opened the hidden vent and set the magazines inside before closing it. I went to the door and waited and after several minutes it slid open. I found a drone waiting as I looked around, "exercise area."

It turned and gestured and I followed the gesture before leaving. The large area had several dozen men training and exercising. I went to a sim and punched in my normal workout and started stretching as it counted down. I was watching the others just as I knew they would be watching me.

First it was swimming and climbing followed by running and then mirrored katas. It was three days before the first match. There were a dozen of us standing in the arena. The match was unarmed so there was a chance more than one would survive. The stands filled and the owners boxes lit up and then the horn went off.

I started towards the center and the winner's pillar, that would draw others after me. The first ran at me and leaped. I shifted and turned to kick out and into his chest. I was knocked back but rolled to my feet as the other man tried to stand. I shook my head as I glanced around at the others fighting.

The other man finally stood and took a step but I saw the way he moved. I slid in smoothly and brushed his front kick away before stepping forward and striking into his throat. As he went back and down I turned to start walking again. Five other men were moving towards the center, I moved towards one and he lunged and punched.

I used my right hand to brush it to my left and stepped in. He was spinning to use a spinning back fist when I struck him in the back of the neck. He dropped and I knew he would not get up. I glanced at the others, one was down and his opponent was walking towards me. The other two were circling each other but one was limping.

I faced the man moving towards me and moved to the side to circle him but he shifted to block me. He slid in and punched but I caught his hand as I turned and yanked. I brought my other fist down to break the elbow as he tried to turn away. I spun away and around and my fist snapped out to strike him in the head.

He dropped and I glanced at the other two men. One was walking towards me confidently and the other one was on the ground. I moved to the side and shifted as he approached and flat kicked straight out and into his groin. He tried to twist and pull back but was to close. I spun and snapped a kick out to strike his head.

He went flying sideways as I moved after him and brought a foot down to break the knee. I backed off before watching him and finally turned and started walking towards the pillar, "finish him!"

I stopped and looked at my master's holograph and turned back. I walked to the man and moved around as he tried to stand. I turned and snapped a kick into the back of his neck to break it. He dropped and I looked at him before glancing at the holograph and walking to the pillar and to strike it and kneel.

The sound of people in the stands hit me as the sonic screen vanished. I stood and started walking toward the single door that opened as morgue drones appeared. I climbed and walked to my room and as soon as the door closed a holograph of my master appeared, "what are you doing Spark?"

I looked at him calmly, "he was done and unable to fight. There is no sport in killing the helpless."

He looked at me for a minute before nodding, "you are correct."

He turned and the holograph vanished. I headed towards the bath, "you owe me a match prize."

I heard his laugh as I stripped and walked into the bath. I sat and relaxed as I thought about what was to come. There would be many more fights to select winners for the next round. I looked at the door when it opened and a girl in her teens walked in hesitantly. She looked across the room and walked towards me and held out a document, "my owner's certificate."

I gestured to the table, "put it there and undress."

She did as I told her and I looked at her pale beauty before gesturing, "come here."

She bit her lip as she walked into the bath, "I have never had sex master."

I took her hand and pulled her onto my lap and felt her amazing body before looking into her face, "I am a slave like you and I have not had sex."

She smiled, "but you own me."

I cupped and felt one of her firm breasts, "until I die in the arena."

She wiggled and I looked at her before slipping a hand down between her legs. She spread them and leaned against me as I started feeling and fingering her pussy, "what will happen to me?"

I sighed, "you will probable return to where you were before."

She shuddered and turned her head as one of my fingers pushed into her. I stood and pulled her out and reached to the side for a towel. After she was dry I pulled her to the large bed and pushed her onto it. I stalked after her and leaned down to smell her pussy before pushing her legs wider.

I licked and pushed my tongue into her and she moaned and shuddered. I gently nibbled on the hard nub at the top of her slit. I sucked on it and wiggled my tongue as she spasmed and humped up. I grinned as I realized she enjoyed what I was doing and went after the nub some more. It was several minutes before she wailed and twisted again.

I looked up her body as she panted and moved up before pushing into her. Her pussy was very tight but warm and slippery. I worked my cock deeper until it was all the way in her. I pulled back and began to fuck her with long, slow, deep thrusts. She shuddered and moaned and I looked at her and smiled before kissing her, "I am Spark."

She put her arms around me as her hip lifted and she humped up, "Kyra."

I wanted this to last as long as possible. After a few minutes I felt like I was getting close and buried my cock and held her. I tried not to move as my cock throbbed and her tight pussy squeezed. I finally groaned and humped into her hard before I began to gush, spew and pump huge spurts of cum.

Kyra jerked and lifted her hips when she felt the warm cum, "mmmm!"

I shuddered and humped and kept pumping sperm into her as she clung to me while her pussy grasped and squeezed. When I stopped cumming I sighed and looked at her as she panted and slowly relaxed. I pulled back and started to fuck her slimy pussy and she grinned and lifted her hips. It was an hour before we finished and I lay holding her.

I got her up later and we ate before I pulled her back to bed. I just held her and softly felt and caressed her body before falling asleep. I was up early and looked at Kyra before turning and rolling her onto her back. I moved over her and spread her legs with my knees before slowly pushing into her.

She moaned and shuddered as she opened her eyes and smiled while putting her arms around me. I fucked her slowly with deep thrusts but did not push to hard. It was a couple of minutes before she shuddered and humped up as her pussy squeezed, "mmmm!"

I started fucking her harder and she continued to meet my thrusts. She clung to me as I planted my cock in her each time and then began to hump and grind. It was a minute before she lifted her legs and spasmed while wailing. A little later I pushed all the way into her and kissed her as I began to pump sperm.

She jerked as her pussy tightened, "yes!"

I shuddered as I kept spurting and spewing until I was done and just held her as my cock throbbed. She sighed and slowly relaxed on the bed and grinned. I pulled out and moved off her before helping her out. We used the fresher and washed before I went to exercise. I was thinking as I moved through each exercise and finally stopped.

The list for the next arena fight was up and it was the next day. I walked into my quarters and absently flicked water from the gym. A small holograph vid camera flashed as Kyra walked across the room. I hugged her and kissed her as I moved to one side and one hand flicked a few more drops. Another camera flashed as I kept kissing her.

When I finally stopped the cameras were all dead. I stripped and walked into the bath, "listen at the door."

Kyra frowned but went to do as I told her. I opened the hidden vent and carefully crawled in. I moved through the empty space until I reached a junction. I saw the service comp and began to hack into it. I had learned a lot over the years and managed to finish in just a few minutes. I had basically stolen credits from my master and bet them on me for the last two fights.

I had also planted a siphon worm to steal from any account it bet with. I quickly moved back to the room and crawled out into the bath. I closed the hidden panel and grinned as I held my hand out to Kyra, "come here my lovely girl."

She grinned as she walked towards me, "you going to tease me again?"

I pulled her onto my lap and caressed her bare hips as she wiggled. I kissed her and looked at the door when it opened and the repair drone came in. It was hovering as it moved along the wall and began replacing the holograph vid cameras. I turned back to Kyra and lifted her enough for her to position my cock.

She pushed and I slid into her as she sighed and began to rock. She rolled her hips and started thrusting back and forth as she purred. I grinned and caressed her sides as her tight pussy grasped and squeezed my cock. She bounced a couple of times before spasming, "ooohhh!"

I laughed as I stood with her impaled on my cock and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I was walking out and towards the bed when the drone finished and my master appeared. I stopped and looked at him as Kyra's pussy rippled and milked my cock, "yes?"

He grinned, "I see you are breeding her already."

I waited and he finally looked at me, "your next contest is in the morning. It involves primitive weapons. Your favorite short swords will be waiting. Do not fail me."

I nodded as Kyra shuddered and he grinned, "if you win another female will be yours."

I nodded again as his holograph vanished and turned to walk to the bed. I sat and then turned and rolled before starting to fuck Kyra with deep thrusts. She lifted her legs and spread them as my cock constantly pushed all the way into her. It was a minute before she was shaking and her pussy was squeezing my cock repeatedly.

She hugged me as I fucked her hard and deep and she began to hump up. I kept it up for several minutes before slowing to just long slow thrusts. She wailed and started bucking as she wet me and her pussy clamped down, "aaaahhhh!"

I buried my cock to grind and Kyra clutched me while her pussy milked my cock, "YES!"

I kissed her as she writhed around under me and went back to fucking her nice and deep. It was a few minutes before I shoved into her and held her struggling body and began gushing and pumping cum. When I was done I sighed and pulled out before rolling her onto her stomach. I pushed her legs open and moved back between her legs.

She tilted her hips as I pushed back into her now cummy pussy. I buried my cock and humped as I enjoyed her warm pussy pulsating around my cock. I fucked her a half dozen times before I stopped and helped her wash. We walked in the slave exercise compound and had a nice dinner before I went to bed holding her.

I woke early and caressed Kyra before slipping out of bed. I stretched and went through a few exercises to warm up before leaving. My short swords were unlocked in the arena armory and waiting. I added the leather and chain bracers I had made and slipped the sheaths over my shoulders.

I checked and adjusted everything several times until I was comfortable and sat to meditate. Actually I was going over how the others had moved while exercising. I stood at the warning light and started for the door. There were two dozen of us this time and the weapons ranged from spear to battle axe to swords.

Like before the stands filled as we stood waiting and then the horn sounded. This time I moved to the side and towards a large man with a battle axe. I saw the man to my other side following and ignored him for now. I hesitated just as the large man shifted and swung. Both swords came out as I swayed back and then leaped.

One sword was coming down in an over head strike and the other stabbing out. I knew they would be blocked and the high strike hit the axe head as the handle swept the other sword aside. I was close now and that had been my true goal. I spun to the right as he jabbed out with the axe blade and brought my left sword around the axe that barely missed me.

It sank into the man's neck and he jerked back as he dropped. I completed the spin and started after the spear carrying man that had stalked after me. He slowed and shifted like he was going into a defensive stance. I watched his whole body though and he turned suddenly and the spear flashed towards me.

I half turned, my left sword snapped up and out to knock the spear away before I continued towards him. He was licking his lips as if afraid but I had seen him practice. When I reached him I fainted a jab and he shifted as two long knives appeared. I smiled as I slid in closer and he tried to make me turn as he circled.

I slid to the side and into his path. He jabbed a faint and I took it, only not like he expected. I blocked and he lunged and my other sword struck as he tried to move back. My sword ripped through his forearm and I twisted as I lifted my sword. He screamed and staggered as he tried to block another jab.

His block did not work and my sword went over his shoulder and cut his throat. I yanked both swords back as he fell and shifted to look around before starting to walk towards the winner's pillar. Half the men that started were already out and the other half were stalking others. Three quarters of the way to the pillar another large man with a great sword charged me.

I shifted my stance and waited, at the last minutes he shifted the sword to one hand and swung to the side. I was waiting and lunged in and my left sword cut down as my right lunged out in a stab. The man tried to pull the swing and twist away but he could not do both and managed neither.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.