Summer Treasure Hunting - Cover

Summer Treasure Hunting

by Ka Hmnd

Copyright© 2014 by Ka Hmnd

Fantasy Sex Story: A young mage goes hunting for a lost tomb. His adventure begins with his trip in a huge airship. A beautiful teenage mage shares his rooms and plans. When the ship finally lands she goes with him. Of course ancient tombs have traps and curses and even worse.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   .

My first two years in the mage school I had excelled in ancient glyphs, runes and symbols. I was also very good at breaking ancient curses. The trip to the east came at the end of the school year and only one spot was open for me. Most of the rest was filled by those about to graduate or doing field work in the field of ancient studies.

I was sixteen and for me it was a chance to treasure hunt. I pulled the new trunk after me and felt excited to finally be free, even if it was only for the summer. Sure there was going to be a couple of professors but they were not going to be spending time watching me. I struggled to pull the trunk up the ramp and stopped.

I shook myself and glanced around before laying my hand on the trunk and murmuring a levitation spell. I started pulling it after me again and smiled as it floated after me smoothly. I nodded to the steward and handed him the enchanted ticket. He looked at it before he punched a hole in one end and handed it back.

I checked the cabin number and pulled the trunk after me. I followed the guides to the lower level and to the forward left cabin. I touched the ticket to the cabin door and it glowed before I touched it. The sleeping cabin had two huge widows, one facing forward and the other to the left side of the dirigible.

There were two full size bunk beds on the inside wall and another door into the bathroom. I set my trunk under the front window and went out and up to the large lounge where everyone was to meet. It was another hour before a professor called for us to quiet. The dirigible shifted and began moving as it started ascending.

First was the safety briefing from the ship's steward and then the briefing for when we reached the area the tombs had been found in. Guys and girls began leaving and I headed back to my cabin. I pulled a few ancient scrolls and tablets out before murmuring a spell. An illusion appeared in the small open area between the beds and the windows.

There was another trunk by the side window and I left it alone. The illusion was of the area we were heading towards. I began referring to a scroll and then the text as I looked at the illusion. It was awhile before the girl cleared her throat and I looked away from the illusion. She was a long haired brunette with a stunning figure.

She looked younger than eighteen but older then me. I blinked, "um..."

She smiled, "I waited but you were absorbed in what you were looking at."

I glanced at the illusion, "I believe it is an undiscovered tomb for a senior mage priest."

I sighed and looked at her, "I am Landon."

She nodded and gestured to the room, "I am Olivia and this is my room."

I blinked, "mine too."

She grinned and then giggled, "this is going to be a fun trip."

She stripped and set her clothes on the bed and came around to sit on the end, "want to show me what you found?"

I was hesitant before gesturing to the scrolls and tablets, "I followed descriptions a priest made for workers."

I touched a spot in the illusion, "it is here but I do not think it will be on or at ground level. The priest ordered very exact stones and ropes and ladders before they began the tomb so I was thinking it would be in the cliff."

She leaned forward and I stared at her pretty nipples until she giggled and I look up into her face, "want to fuck?"

I nodded and she scooted back on the bed and held out her arms. I stripped out of my robe and walked through the illusion and climbed onto the bed. I moved over her and settled between her legs. She shuddered as she held me and I felt the heat from her pussy. I slowly pushed and thrust against her and groaned as my cock sank into her warm, slick and wonderful pussy.

She shivered and hugged me tight as I buried my cock and pressed against the back of her pussy. She humped a few moments later and I shivered before I pulled back and began to fuck her with long strokes. She thrust up and met each one as I pushed into her and moaned. I kept using long deep thrusts and she began to shudder harder.

A few minutes and she wailed and bucked as she wet me and her pussy rippled the length of my cock. She thrashed around and kept shaking as I fucked her with firm strokes. Several minutes and her eyes had rolled up as she clutched me. I fucked into her nice and deep and grunted and groaned as I buried my cock.

I kissed her before I began to gush sperm. She jerked and spasmed as her pussy tightened and milked the cum out of my cock. When I stopped cumming I relaxed with my cock still throbbing. She shivered as she tried to catch her breath and I humped and pulled back to start fucking her with long strokes again.

She rolled until she was on me and kissed me before sitting up, "my turn."

She rocked and rubbed her pussy on me as cum leaked around my cock and made a wet sound. She grinned and began bouncing as she caught my hands and put them on her breasts. We fucked for several hours, taking turns with each other until I was just holding her as she smiled and stared at the ceiling.

There was a chime and she looked at me, "that is for lunch."

I grinned and bent to suck on her nipple. She spasmed and jerked before pushing me away, "crazy boy."

I laughed and helped her out of bed. I slipped my robe on and waited for her to finish dressing. The dining room was up on the top level and in the back. We sat together and food began to appear. While we ate I told Olivia about the tomb I was hunting. It was one of the three mage priests that lived more then five thousand years ago.

She listened as I told her how I had found the information. I glanced at the tall woman that appeared and sat at the table. She smiled, "you found someone to talk with."

Olivia grinned, "we are sharing a cabin."

The woman paused as food appeared for her, "sharing?"

Olivia grinned as she looked at me, "we fucked each other silly."

The woman smiled and then grinned and giggled, "lucky girl."

I blushed as we started eating and found out Alissa was Olivia's mother and the other professor. She smiled when I explained my idea about the tomb but did not look to positive that I would find it. After dinner we went down to the lounge and sat together holding hands and watching the land far below us.

Olivia glanced around when several girls and the guys came in talking loud. She stood to pull me up, "lets go back to our cabin."

I grinned and held her hand while we walked and then I let her go as she headed into the bathroom. I looked at the illusion still floating and moved closer. I grinned as I had an idea and moved to get a book from my trunk. Normally tombs had wards against seer spells but I was thinking of something else.

I looked up the spells and parameters I wanted. I moved to the illusion and began murmuring and chanting. I did not even see Olivia until I finished and she caught my hand and pulled me to the bed. I sat and we watched the illusion as it settled and men walked to the cliff carrying lots of equipment.

I recognized one in a formal garb as a priest. Olivia took a breath but stayed quiet as they made ladders and a scaffold. The priest began some type of chant and the cliff face blurred and faded to reveal a tunnel. I sighed and turned to Olivia as the illusion vanished, "so I was right."

She grinned and kissed me before moving back onto the bed, "I washed my pussy. Want to try licking me?"

She said it shyly and I did not hesitate before stripping and crawling onto the bed and between her legs. I looked at her pussy and leaned closer to lick through it. I pushed my tongue into her as she shuddered and then licked her again. I nibbled on her small inner lips before moving to her clit.

I wiggled my tongue on it and sucked and she gasped and thrust up, "aaahhh!"

I grinned and licked her, "like that?"

She moaned, "yeah."

I licked her again before I pushed my tongue into her and then captured her clit. I sucked and squeezed it between my lips while humming. Olivia wailed and thrashed around as I continued to wiggle my tongue on her clit and suck. She jerked and spasmed before finally pushing me back.

I rolled her onto her stomach before lifting her hips and straddling her legs. I pushed and sank my cock all the way into her. She shoved back as her pussy tightened and clenched, "YES!"

I pulled back to fuck her with long deep thrusts and she was pushing back to meet each one. She wiggled and moaned as she kept trying to push back. I laughed as I leaning over her, kissing her shoulder and fucking her firmly with long, deep, jabbing thrusts. She kept shuddering and jerking as her moans turned to wails.

She began to spasm and convulse as I continued to fuck her. She howled and screamed each time she came. She struggled and writhed around while her pussy constantly grasped and squeezed to milk my cock. It was awhile before I pushed all the way into her and pressed as I began to pump spurts of cum.

She jerked as her pussy tightened and clenched around my cock, "oooohhhh!"

I held her as she continued to shudder until I was done and reluctantly pulled out and laid beside her. She turned and put her head on my shoulder, "nice."

I grinned as I caressed her side and breast, "very nice."

She giggled, "give me a few minutes and it is my turn."

The days were filled with our time together watching the land pass below and the nights fucking each other for hours. I glanced at Olivia as I pulled my trunk after me. The hot sandy desert outside shimmered in waves as we made our way out. The main sites were close by so most of the people were setting up elaborate tents.

My site was a couple of hours away if I rode a camel but I had another idea. I pulled out a long thickly rolled carpet from my trunk and whispered a spell I had practiced many times. It unrolled into a wide long carpet that floated above the ground. I moved my trunk into the middle and started to climb on.

Olivia cleared her throat and I stopped to look at her. She smiled, "mind if I come with you?"

I grinned and shifted my trunk before reaching for hers. I moved it onto the carpet and helped her on. She sat with her back to the trunk as I joined her and gestured. The carpet did not lift, it moved forward over the ground. I looked at Olivia, "what about your mother?"

She grinned, "mom has her own site with a dozen students to help her. She said to call if we find anything."

I grinned back, "after I see the tomb."

I guided the carpet over the desert and had it climb until I finally stopped on the top of the cliff. I leaned over the side and looked at the ground and murmured as I gestured. The rocks and debris swept aside and the carpet moved before slowly settling to the ground. I stood and turned to lean over Olivia's trunk to open mine.

I reached in and touched the folded tent. It rose out of the trunk until it was floating in the air before opening and spreading. A moment and we were inside a large comfortable tent. Olivia grinned as she stood and took my arm, "you even packed a nice big bed."

I blushed but turned to kiss her before closing my trunk and heading for the door. I walked to the edge of the cliff and looked down before slowly moving to one side. Olivia joined me and gestured, "over there I think."

She had seen the illusion many times so she knew where the entrance was. I moved aside and carefully bent to look down before nodding. I turned, "I will be back."

I returned to the tent and my trunk before coming back with a long wide board and two long ropes. I held one rope and stroked the end as it straightened and became rigid. I knelt and murmured a spell as I slowly pushed the end of the rope into the solid rock. I stopped and moved to one side before repeating it with the other rope.

I threaded both through the holes in the ends of the board. I looked at Olivia before taking a breath. I moved the board to the edge of the cliff and set it down. I moved it over the edge and held both ropes as I sat and put my feet on the board. I shifted as I stood until I would be facing the cliff.

I murmured a spell and the board began floating and I slowly lowered it. I was watching the sides as I went lower and finally stopped. I looked at the cliff face and began chanting a spell of disillusionment. The cliff shimmered before the tunnel appeared. I held my breath as I knelt and tied the ropes together.

I murmured and the board slid up the two ropes to the top of the cliff. I exhaled as I stepped up and off, "it is there."

Olivia helped me up and towards my tent, "it needs air."

I glanced at her when we slipped into the tent, "how are we going to pass the time?"

She grinned and then laughed as she began to strip, "my pussy is clean."

I laughed as I began undressing and pushed her towards the bed. The last of her clothes fell as she climbed on and laid back. I followed her and laid between her legs before I began to lick through her pussy. I grinned because this time she had a hint of berries. She liked to change the flavor of the water she used to clean her pussy.

I nibbled on her inner lips before capturing her clit. I started teasing it and sucking while she shuddered and humped. It was not long before she wailed and started jerking as I gently nibbled and squeezed her clit with my lips. She twisted and wiggled while I held her and licked and kept wiggling my tongue on her clit.

She finally spasmed and tried to close her legs as she pushed me back. She twisted and rolled onto her stomach before looking back as she panted. She spread her legs and tilted her hips as I moved up and over her before pushing all the way into her in one long thrust. She grunted while her pussy tightened and grasped my cock.

I kissed her bare shoulder before pulling back and then slowly sinking my cock all the way back into her again. Olivia groaned and shuddered before grinning back at me, "tease."

I grinned and pulled back and started to fuck her with long thrusts. She wiggled and tried to push back as her pussy clenched around my cock. I continued to fuck her with long strokes as her breathing changed and she began to wail. She bucked and twisted as she squirted and I began to fuck her hard and deep with long jabbing thrusts.

She spasmed and jerked while her slippery pussy grasped my cock, "Landon!"

I kept fucking her as she wiggled and thrashed while howling. This time I felt magic as she murmured and panted and buried my cock and held her, "no witchcraft."

She laughed and pushed back, "cum in me."

I fucked her firmly for a couple of minutes before holding her as I shoved all the way into her. She screamed as I gushed sperm against and then through her cervix. She was kicking the bed and twisting as I continued to pump spurts of cum until I was finished. I pulled out and laid beside her and rubbed her butt, "what did you do?"

She grinned as she turned and moved onto me, "you will see."

I growled and shook her as she laughed and gave me a kiss. She turned and slipped off the bed and walked to her trunk. She pulled out a mirror and looked into it, "mother."

It was a couple of minutes before she frowned and tapped a foot, "mother!"

The mirror cleared, "I am busy Olivia."

I sat up and moved to the side of the bed as she sighed, "we found a tomb covered by a spell."

"Do not enter."

I growled as I moved to slip an arm around Olivia's waist, "this is my find and I will do what I think best."

Her mother looked at me and blinked before answering, "tombs often have traps and curses and spells to guard them."

I snorted, "tell me something I do not know."

She smiled, "wait until I get there please?"

I looked at Olivia before nodding, "as long as you do not take to long."

The mirror went dark before she set it down and I turned her and kissed her. I moved her to the bed as she laughed and bent over. I grinned and rolled her over and lifted and spread her legs before I moved over her and pushed into her slimy pussy. She hugged me while her pussy tightened and we kissed as I began to fuck her again with long grinding thrusts.

It was a couple of hours before we stopped and made dinner. We sat outside in comfortable chairs to watch the sun set. We looked to the south to see a chain of carpets with people on each. Olivia grinned, "she brought all her students."

I snorted and she smiled and reached out to hold my hand. A few minutes and Alissa was stepping off her carpet, "there you are. Your tracker spell was very fuzzy."

I shook my head, "the tomb?"

She blinked and then grinned, "I did not think of that."

She sniffed and smiled before looking at the guys and girls moving towards her, "set up our tents here."

I turned to watch the sun sink before standing as the night arrived. I gestured to my tent, "would you like to come in?"

Alissa caught her daughter's hand, "yes. I would like to see what led you here."

I looked at her before walking into the tent that came to life with several tiny mage lanterns. I crossed to my trunk and pulled out the scrolls and texts I had copied. I sent them to her as I sat in a chair and Olivia came to sit in my lap. Her mother frowned as she looked at the scrolls and text, "I have seen these before. They are just records for servants."

I caressed Olivia's hip and cupped a breast, "and where were they to take or move things?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.