31 July 2009 - Cover

31 July 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - On this day, Brad and Abby continue their honeymoon and meet a couple with similar sexual interests as his parents.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

“You certainly enjoyed your fucking with Rob; he was that good?” Brad asked as they prepared for dinner.

“He was very good, close to the pleasure you and your dad give me. Relax; your job as my husband and lover is safe. During our years together, I may have a man that is a better fuck than you, but no man will ever replace you as my lover.”

“I think that was a compliment.” He joked.

“Susan undoubtedly gave you one of your strongest cums.”

“She did; I haven’t seen sparks in my eyes since our first fuck and our wedding night.”

Abby slipped on the same very low-cut, extremely short-hemmed dress from the previous two dinners. “You are so fucking sexy; what a wife I have.”

“And I have an equally sexy husband.”


“You can’t get enough of Brad’s big cock, can you?” Rob teased Susan.

“No, I can’t. His is a little longer than yours, and can he ever fuck with it. They remind me of our wivesswapping days from years ago. You’re certainly enjoying Abby’s young pussy.”

“I sure am what a beautiful young fuck. I think we’ll be watching more of Little Caprice in the future,” he hinted. “She told me a few fantasies she wants to bring to life with our help.”

“What are they?” She grinned.

“I’ll let her tell you to make it seem more innocent.”

“Okay, I’m into sexy mysteries.” They caressed, and she guided his hand inside the low-cut opening of her short dress.

“You still make my heart race just like our first time,” he said, gently squeezing her breast.

“Twenty years seem to have gone by so fast. I look forward to the next twenty filled with just as much sex. Too bad Brad and Abby couldn’t be part of it.”

“They don’t live all that far away; we could arrange for a long, fuck-filled weekend together.”

“I love how your sexy mind thinks.”


Brad and Abby sat in the lobby, waiting for Rob and Susan. Her pussy fought hard to be in view for passing men and women, and depending on her leg movements, her bare pussy won. She smiled, recognizing them approaching, and stood. Brad and Rob appreciated the sexy dresses the other’s wife was wearing.

“I see we have similar taste in sexy dresses,” Susan mentioned of their choice of revealing clothes.

“Strangely, we’ve seen the other’s wife naked, yet the allure of deep cleavage and very short hems sure entices the eyes,” Rob complimented. “Abby, I love that dress you’re not wearing.”

“I certainly agree.” Brad smiled. “We did get a reservation for us for 6 PM.”

Rob escorted them to their car, a 2009 Cadillac CTS sedan. “Fancy car,” Brad complimented.

“I’ve made a few dollars over the years and can afford to splurge on a family car,” Rob said.

Susan sat in the back with Brad, guiding his fingers to her bare pussy. He gave Rob the directions, and soon he parked at the yellow-sided converted railway station.


“We thought since we swapped wives and husbands earlier, we’d continue through dinner, and what else happened tonight?” Susan suggested.

“I agree.” Abby smiled, quickly taking Rob’s hand.

Brad announced their reservations, and they were escorted to their table, a curved booth in an outside corner.

“A little secluded for some sexy fun,” Susan hinted, sitting beside Abby.

“I agree.” Abby smiled, kissing Rob. Moments later, she smiled, noticing Emma approaching their table.

“Hello, again,” she smiled, wearing the same blouse and mini skirt. Emma smiled at Abby in her stunningly sexy dress, the beautiful woman next to her, equally dressed, and the handsome man with her. “Should I save us time and undo the same buttons on my blouse for you?”

“If you would,” Brad smiled. She smiled at him, and one, then the second button gave way. She leaned close to him, the thin material falling away to reveal her breasts caressed by her dainty-laced, low-cut bra.

Emma handed them menus and asked if they would like a drink. Brad and Abby ordered the same non-alcoholic drink, with Susan and Rob trying the same.

“I think there is more to you two than the innocence you try to assume,” Susan remarked.

“Brad and I ate dinner here last night and had some sexy fun. He fingered my pussy for Emma, but what was really fun was that I jerked off his cock and put him cum on half a bun, and we ate it.”

“Why, you sexy devil, I never tried that before, but I will with Brad,” Susan smiled, her hand finding the buttons on his lounger shorts unfastened.

“Are you and I going to do the same?” Rob asked.

“Definitely,” she grinned, pulling down his zipper. She smiled at Brad and placed her left leg over Rob’s right, giving a clear view of her bare pussy.

Their sexy evening continued. Abby released Rob’s cock, stroking it, and sighed as he caressed her throat and gave her a sensual kiss. Brad could see her jaw moving as his tongue searched her mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.