31 July 2009 - Cover

31 July 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On this day, Brad and Abby continue their honeymoon and meet a couple with similar sexual interests as his parents.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Brad helped Susan lay the towels on the dock. “The plastic and metal can get quite hot on the body, especially your ass,” she said.

Abby helped Rob spread their towels out next to the others. “Maybe our husbands should lay on their asses instead of us,” she joked.

Susan had her and Brad sit, cuddling close to him. “Brad, it’s important that you realize and deal with your emotions. You are about to see another man eat your wife’s pussy, her suck on his cock, and him fuck her. You’ll likely feel jealous that she doesn’t love you enough.”

“How do you deal with the jealousy?”

“At first, I was jealous of watching Rob fuck another woman or cum in her mouth. Then I realized that I was proud of my husband because he could please other women, and I always encouraged him. In turn, he asked me if I’m receiving a good fucking, which I usually do. Rob takes pleasure in watching me give blow jobs and swallow cum, and I like hearing him cum in a woman’s pussy or mouth.”

“I’ll try not to be jealous.”

“Later, talk to Abby about your feelings; you can bet she feels the same way too. For the next while, I’m yours and don’t belong to Rob, and Abby is his to love. You can touch me; love me as if I were your wife.”

“So you and Rob have sex with others and still have a happy and fulfilling marriage?”

“Yes, very much so. Sometimes, when we go out to a bar or club, I’ll seduce a woman to watch Rob fuck her. I know he loves me when he’d bring a guy to our table and watch him fuck me or I swallow a nice load of the guy’s cum.”

“You have sex with women?”

“Yes, quite often, in fact. I’m going to taste Abby’s pussy later, and hopefully she’ll lick mine.”


As they talked, Brad and Susan watched Rob eating Abby’s pussy.

Brad motioned Susan’s legs open, and his fingers probed her pussy. “You must work out to have such a well-toned, muscular body,” she smiled, rubbing her palm over his chest and then lower to caress his cock.

“I do, but have slowed down a little since our operations.”

“Watch as Rob enjoys eating your wife’s pussy! What a perfect-looking young body she has! Notice her hands stretched over her head and the lustful whimpers escaping her lips as he loves her pussy and clit. You see the look of love and lust she has for you in her eyes, as another man pleases her pussy.”

“She does seem to like it,” he smiled, noticing her now clutching his hair and pressing his face closer.

“Ask her how she’s enjoying herself. Abby telling you how good it feels lets her know you approve of her sexual actions with him.”

“Is Rob giving your pussy a good licking?”

“Mmm, is he ever! I’m glad we decided to do this. In fact, Brad, Brad, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!”

“You notice how Abby looks at you as she cums? She really loves you!” Susan confirmed.

“You sound so beautiful when you cum! Keep telling me how good it feels for Rob to love you.”

“I will, even if it’s another man’s mouth that has made me cum?” She asked.

“Yes, and in some ways even more.”

“Thank you, my love. I want to watch you eat Susan’s pussy.”

Susan was quick to her back, spreading her legs for Brad, and he went down between them.

Rob turned Abby onto her right side and cuddled with her, his cock resting at the crack of her ass cheeks. He spread her legs, fingering her pussy and kissed the base of her neck.

“See how your husband eats my wife’s pussycat and how she looks at me more than him. I love the expression of her lust for me as another man puts on her face. Encourage him on; it’ll make you feel better.”

“Eat her pussy as good as you eat mine, my love!”

“He is a good pussy eater,” Susan praised, scruffing his hair. Moments later, she released a strong cum, squirting out a small trickle of juice.

“Susan’s pussy has the ability to shoot out a little stream of cum when she has an extra strong climax,” Rob stated, exciting Abby’s clit.


Susan let out a deep exhale, pleased with Brad’s ability to give her a good cum. She cuddled with him, offering her lips to kiss.

Rob’s masterful touch was causing Abby to grow more aroused. She needed him to fuck her, and, being more assertive, she motioned Rob onto his back. She caressed the long shaft of his cock and began licking and sucking on it.

“You notice how Abby looks at Rob as she sucks on his cock, and then she looks at you? Encourage her on.”

“Suck his cock good, honey, like you love sucking on mine!” Abby responded by taking several long, slow sucks as deep as she could without choking.

“I’ll give you a blow job later; I want Rob and Abby to see me sucking on your cock.”

Susan had him lay on his back, and she assaulted his growing rod. Abby looked at Brad as she sucked on Rob’s cock, and Susan looked at Rob as she sucked life into his cock.

Abby couldn’t wait any longer and moved to lie on her back. Arms outstretched, legs spread, she invited her new lover to take her.

“You saw Abby move to her back. She loves you but needs Rob to fuck her.”


“Now comes the real test for you, Brad. Rob is going to fuck your Abby. What I’d like you to do to show your support for them fucking is for you to be the one to guide Rob’s cock to her pussy.”

“Are you sure Rob won’t mind me touching his cock?”

“I’m quite sure. I’ve watched men touch his cock before.”

Rob straddled Abby’s slender body, suspended as if doing a push-up. Brad reached over and caressed the long length of his cock; he couldn’t help stroking it several times. A large bead of juice seeped out, and his forefinger spread it over the head. He gently guided the head to Abby’s yearning slit. His hand pressed a little, her lips yielding, and it entered. Brad stroked Rob’s cock, fucking his wife with it, then let go once he started thrusting.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.