31 July 2009 - Cover

31 July 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this day, Brad and Abby continue their honeymoon and meet a couple with similar sexual interests as his parents.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

They had barely walked past the cabin and onto the path when Susan made the first contact, taking Abby’s hand in hers.

“Where’s home for you?” Susan asked, looking at her side profile.

“We’re from Trenton, Ontario; how about you two?”

“We’re from Binghamton, New York. We love coming to Canada whenever we can. This is our first time here, and obviously we like being able to walk around naked.”

Brad and Rob followed the women on the path. “Brad, I hope you don’t mind me saying so, but your wife has a great-looking ass!”

“I don’t mind at all. I like it that men appreciate Abby’s figure. Your wife has a figure that is very much the same as Abby’s.”

“At thirty-eight, she’s five foot three, 115 pounds, with nice 32C tits, and man, can she ever fuck!”

“I kid Abby a lot that she loves fucking so much, she’s climax looking for a place to happen.”

“I wouldn’t mind witnessing that,” he hinted.


“Brad has a lean body that would make women wet at the thought of being under him, and his cock seems like a good size too,” Susan remarked, glancing back at him.

“He’s everything I’ve always wanted in a man, in my husband. His lovely cock is seven and a half inches when hard, and can he ever fuck with it!”

“You make me tempted to try him out for myself,” she said again. “Rob’s cock is a beautiful seven inches, and he still makes me cum quite easily. I can’t help looking at your young body; what size are you?”

“I’m 32C-25-34, five foot two, and 100 pounds.”

“That’s my measurements too—only an inch taller and fifteen pounds heavier. I love being small for Rob. That big cock of his fills in my pussy so much!”

Susan made another move on Abby, now letting go of her hand and placing her arm around her tiny waist. She smiled at her, and the closeness caused the outer portion of their breasts to touch as they walked.

Brad and Rob glanced at the others, swaying slightly, as they walked.

They paused for a minute to take sips of water, Abby wanting Brad’s mixture to soon work on his cock.


Onward, they continued to the halfway point and sat on the available benches. More water was consumed as they chatted. Susan wanted to test their new acquaintance’s reaction, so she slid her hand down between Rob’s legs and, caressing his cock, began stroking it.

Rob was growing aroused with them naked, and Susan was stroking his cock in front of their young friends.

“I have to say, Abby, how remarkably similar you look in face features, hair, and body to a beautiful porn star we like to watch, named Little Caprice,” Susan mentioned.

“I’ve been told that a number of times. We also share the same birth date, but she’s three years older than me.”

“I’m married to my own porn star,” Brad joked. Abby casually smiled at him, her hand going between his legs, and she began to stroke his cock. “We took several naked pictures of Abby and mailed them to Caprice to show her their similarity.”

“We haven’t heard from her yet,” Abby said.

“The porn star look seems to run in my family. My older sister, Cathy, is identically looking to Ashlynn Brooke. My dad’s first wife, Laura, and Ashlynn could be identical triplets.”

The wives stared at the other husband’s cock growing hard. Rob’s hand wandered between Susan’s legs, and she easily spread them.

“Do you like to watch porn?” Susan asked.

“Yes, especially Little Caprice; she’s our favourite, followed by Ashlynn Brooke,” Abby stated.

“Do you practice the sexy sex acts that Caprice does?” Rob asked, looking between Abby’s legs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.