Way Down South, Almost - Cover

Preview

Way Down South, Almost

by Pappy

Copyright© 2014 by Pappy

Western Story: Another War has ended. J. D. Butler and what remains of his troop have one last task to perform before they head home. Home, it has a powerful connotation to most of us. To a Texan, it is a place they carry in their hearts and mind wherever they go. On the way they learn a bit more about people and themselves. That better prepares them for what they and their kin will have to endure for many years. The phases 'War is Hell' did not overstate itself. Enjoy the story.

Tags: Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Historical   Western   Military   Interracial   White Male   Indian Female   Slow   Violence  

Some comments

I write about many things, including Cavalry, Wars, The South and more things.

I do live South of the Mason-Dixon Line, and have worked in the South but do not believe in slavery, although I think the War of Northern Aggression was not really about slavery.

My family have been in Calvary units for more than 100 years ending when tanks were introduced during WW I. Men with Sabers just do not fair well against a tank.

Not all Yankees are bad, nor all Southerners good. People are just people, black, white, yellow, brown, red, grey or green.

I mean no honour nor disrespect to anyone with my stories, they are just that; stories of fiction, meant for you to read and enjoy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.