Love-nest - Cover

Love-nest

by harry lime

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Erotic Sex Story: Distracted thoughts by an aging writer of erotica.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Hairy   Public Sex   Violence   Nudism   .

I was up late one night watching television and came across an old movie with Sophia Loren in all her "nubile boobs and big bottom" splendor doing her best to keep a straight face playing the role of a housekeeper on a houseboat. It was the most terrible of plots and the storyline was totally cliché but the film revolved around her personality and it was quite enjoyable.

I remember her down on her hands and knees humming a silly tune that made no sense and all I could focus on was her swaying buttocks keeping tune to the beat of the music like pistons in a factory of female flesh. It was strange how the sight of a grown woman with some meat on her bones on her hands and knees will inspire rock-hard reactions in the most passive of males.

Perhaps the sense of simplicity is a key to the success of Italian directors to be successful in a number of other cultures and locations. I believe the title of the film was "Houseboat" and it was more about the nuances of houseboat living than Sophia's ass but that is what stayed with me years later.

Most erotica fans appreciate the fact that the sensuous position on her hands and knees is one of the more popular sexual positons for satisfactory coupling. The fact that it is more commonly seen amongst animals doing what comes naturally adds a bit of spice to the act of intercourse between humans who tend to enjoy doing something a little bit kinkier than the "missionary" position.

The fact is that an equal percentage of females and males prefer the so-called "doggy" position as their most popular position to bury the salami.

There are certain advantages to climbing onboard a compliant partner's haunches that are not present in the more conventional missionary position. The first of these would be the glorious view of the partner's rump. The on-top partner is able to enjoy an unobstructed look at the defenseless crack and ogle the quivering brown eye casting out a welcoming blink of an alternative route to a happy ending.

Another benefit is the descending cock is able to use gravity to slide inside the plump lips of a waiting slit from an interesting angle that involves the most rewarding friction. There is also an additional perk of hearing the tantalizing slap of meaty balls spanking the partner's legs with a steady rhythm that boost the urge to get even deeper inside the pulsating channel of delight.

Let me hasten to add that I do not have a "thing" for Sophia Loren or other Italian actresses of her category. My tastes run more to the shy, simpering Russian waif in need of male attention. Still, buttocks are buttocks and female buttocks are generically inspiring regardless of personal taste.

There was a film called "Blackboard Jungle" that was condemned by the Vatican as too obscene for practicing Catholics that dealt with the difficult themes of gangbang sexual assault and bullying. It was way ahead of its time and had erotic overtones that were more implied than actually photographed.

The rape victim in the film was the pregnant wife of a schoolteacher accosted on the staircase of a public school in New York City. It did not do well at the box-office and the actors involved would probably have liked to not be remembered for the credit. This film was based on a book of the same name that was far more graphic in the written word than in the scenes of the film which was heavily "cut" by the censors.

There was an underlying message in the book that explored the fact that the victim was having domestic problems at home with the husband related to her pregnancy and that she was overly depressed with feelings of spousal neglect by her passive husband who shunned all violence and emotions after being exposed to years of combat in the Jungles of the South Pacific. None of that ever made it to the screen.

The rape in the book was centered on the "doggy" position on the staircase because her swollen belly made her difficult to mount in the more conventional "missionary" position.

The five rapists were run of the mill punks with the exception of the leader who was a particularly evil little prick with a history of abuse at home that made him what he was in later life. He loved to torment little animals and sometimes bully a young girl trapped in a place from which she could not escape without meeting his demands.

The escalation to assaulting a teacher's wife was the culmination of a build-up of tension between the teacher and the students that exposed the different thought processes of the younger generation. Not quite the "Clockwork Orange" level of violence but something beyond the strident conflict of "The Wild One" with rape being present but not part of the central interaction.

In the book but not in the film was the escalating fury from one rapist to the next with the central focus on the evil student waiting until last to finish off the wife's total loss of dignity. His plan to make her beg him to "do it to me" was the key to making her less of a victim and more of a facilitator in the act.

The switch from taking it four times in the doggy position to the final time face to face with her rapist in the conventional missionary position brings the victim to look the boy in the face and she sees her lust reflected in his eyes. The other boys cheer her on as she begs for more and forgets entirely about her unborn child. She wraps her legs around the young boy's hips and takes him deep inside her where she needs the touch of lusting attention withheld by her inattentive husband.

She is left crying on the staircase alone with her own thoughts. When she is discovered, she covers up by claiming she stumbled on the stairs and tries to hide the truth. None of this is in the film and that is probably why it did not do well.

It was either in this book or another that was quite similar about bullying of a lone victim by a group of young males that the term "Love Nest" was used with effective heightening of tension when describing sexual relations. There was a film with Shirley Maclaine of that title or something similar. It might have been called "The Apartment" but the original concept was "Love Nest" to describe a lover's retreat.

In modern times, American females tend to shave their pussies more often than not especially if they are young and nubile or are pursuing a modeling or entertainment career. But at one time, the term "Love Nest" described the certain look of a full-bushed pussy with hair growing wild in every direction.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.