The Light at the End of the Tunnel - Cover

The Light at the End of the Tunnel

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A long time into the future when survivors live far underground waiting for the time when they can return to the surface.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story

Jessica left the two boys sleeping in the room and she made her way back to her own domicile creeping cautiously to not wake up her companions.

It had been an inspiring experiment with the surface dwelling males, and she had learned the depths of her own carnal desires.

She understood that the pod females including herself had all been genetically engineered to pleasure human males to insure the propagation of the species. The surface females were basically doing the same thing only they considered fornicating as a duty and derived little if any pleasure from it. Of course, this in turn caused the males to hump more from habit than from pleasure.

The introduction of the tunnel females into the surface dweller’s world had been a source of great energy to the surface world.

The tunnel females with no concept of family unit or such old rites such as marriage copulated freely with all surface males that asked them for their favors, and they considered the surface dwelling females as being uptight in such carnal matters.

The day-to-day struggle for survival had deadened the surface females sensual drive to the point that procreation activities became more a drain on their already stressed energy levels, and they considered such nonsense as male-oriented dominance over their work-weakened bodies.

The tunnel males being more docile and less macho than the surface dwelling males were considered excellent mates for the surface dwelling females and they copulated with them with great pleasure totally ignoring their current marital status or the responsibility of their children.

Infidelity was a concept that was untranslatable in tunnel-speak and the surface populace was hardened against such concepts after centuries of individual survival as their ultimate goal.

Jessica was in the prime of her nubile years and she was no exception to the liberated female tunnel principle that cock is cock and it made no difference as long as they received a proper tingle to satisfy their hungry pussies in the nocturnal hours. She had started late in her sensuous cycle due to a torrid “love” affair with a delicious older female with huge boobs that succored her need for feeding and with a strong drive of passion that gave her a full share of much needed tingles when she learned the ways of lust regardless of gender.

Fortunately for her, the older tunnel female had switched from her attraction to her potent pussy to a more docile male pod worker with a huge dick that was submissively obedient to her need for control.

It was at that point poor Jessica discovered her hunger for cock and she never turned back once she was introduced to the things in all her female openings with great variety and frequent episodes of experiments in kinky couplings.

Her trio of male admirers took her to the sleeping quarters of the Queen Bee called Lara and told her to kneel to show proper respect.

Jessica had never kneeled in such a manner before but the incitement of the three hard muscled males and the determined look on Lara’s face was enough to convince her of the advantage of a submissive attitude.

She bowed to the beautiful surface dwelling female and fell to her knees begging her pardon for intruding on her privacy.

Jessica noticed that the tall, long legged female was bottomless just as she liked to dress in her underground former home. The scent of her pussy and her spoor of femininity had the three men sporting huge erections and she felt the urge to reach out and touch the woman’s private parts like a reckless schoolgirl looking for something strange.

Her previous experience with a female lover had steeled her against such raw emotions but she still had a moment of weakness on her knees in front of the unclad Queen with her deep hairy bush so close to her face.

Lara’s hand on the back of her head was all the invitation she needed to extend her tongue out to lick the Queen’s wet and wonderful pussy gobbling up her sensuous juices like a submissive slave girl with no morals or self-respect.

The ardent Harry was pressing his male equipment into her posterior crack with the intent to ram his business all the way up into her fully exposed brown eye. Her head was bobbing like a child’s ball in between Lara’s nicely curved legs as he drove his shaft deep into her rectal gut and slapped her ass cheeks with masculine superiority and little regard for her sensitive feelings of degradation.

Jessica fell into a cycle of uncontrollable orgasms as Lara rubbed her wet slit on her lips and the muscular Harry pounded her sensuous ass with his male equipment coming up to a full head of steam as his magical spunk exploded from his shuddering shaft into her widely stretched sphincter.

Just as Jessica felt her own juices seeping down the insides of her deeply tanned legs, Lara shouted out her own release and filled her open mouth with her female wetness in a series of forward humps of her vaginal slit that made her feel like she had been properly fucked in her face by the demanding female in her center of power on the surface world of many opportunities.

The visit had opened her eyes to the satisfaction of multiple coupling, and she no longer considered gender as a demarcation line in copulation activities. The hidden hedonistic tendencies of the surface dwellers permeated her personal pussy pie pudding to the extent that she lost all resistance to participate in the excesses of Lara’s court of surface sexual society.

Then one morning she woke up in a tangled mess of naked arms and legs and wondered how she could have fallen into the depths of degraded lust when all she wanted was to blend into the surface world mix with smooth non-permanent connections allowing her to create her own environment to her own liking. This was not what she wanted, and it reminded her of the covert sex scenes in the darkened tunnels that she had disliked with great passion.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.