Honeys After the Honeymoon - Cover

Honeys After the Honeymoon

Copyright© 2014 by LughIldanach

Chapter 8: Developing the family

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8: Developing the family - Vanessa and Victor, after their honeymoon ("I left my heart, and her vibrator, in San Francisco"), continue opening their relationship and enjoying kink. Their household is a romantic polyamory rather than a harem, the members of which are valued for not just sex -- but also get all the sex they can. Being provocative, to the women of the story, is performance art to be celebrated. There's some true incidents, and characters are based on real people.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   True Story   Humor   FemaleDom   Workplace   Prostitution  

It had been several weeks since Jill and Caroline had had their plastic surgeries. The surgeons were pleased with the result, but everyone recognized there needed to be healing time. The best estimates had active postoperative discomfort lasting a week or so, but visible healing would, of course, take longer. The breast implants both had had would take a few weeks to become largely invisible.

Caroline’s jaw was still sore, but she could talk. Like Jill, she had been hesitant about blowjobs, so we were in no hurry. Her French kissing tended to be tongue-to-tongue outside her mouth, but we knew that wouldn’t last long. It would be several months before their new breasts showed no post-surgical effects when they were naked, but their clothed bustlines were considerably larger already.

While the two had separate suites, they stayed together while recovering, and, much of the time, slept together because they chose to do so. We did seem to have some informal, non-exclusive pairings, although Vanessa and I were the only clearly primary relationship.

Jill blinked awake, Caroline warmly spooned against her. She was still getting used to having a much larger chest, and, indeed, trying to figure out her nightwear. For many years, she wore a soft top such as a T-shirt or camisole, and moderate bikini panties. She used the panties when she masturbated, stretching them against her mound. As she lay quietly, she thought I’m discovering that I like both men and women admiring me, even if I’m just interested sexually in the women. It used to be that I’d wear skirts only with a business suit, and never a short skirt. That’s changing. Caroline and I always had great legs and hips but didn’t accept that. She gave an unconscious wiggle to her hips, which gently woke Caroline.

As Caroline drifted awake, she became aware of her buttocks, warmly against Jill. Mm. Funny. I never thought of my butt as sexy, but with Jill against it, I’m even feeling a bit hot back there. She wiggled back. Jill kissed her neck, and pressed harder. On an impulse, Jill dropped a hand to Caroline’s posterior and began to squeeze a cheek.

“Oh, yes, Jill. I want you to teach me to enjoy my ass.” Jill did a doubletake, and then started to kiss Caroline’s neck. I’m a qualified teacher, so let me think how best to teach her.

Jill slid off the bed, picked up a few things, and returned. “Let’s shower and clean together. After we’re out, I want to introduce you to my licking and kissing you, and then I want you to do me. You can put a butt plug into me, with guidance, and let me enjoy it. If your anus feels relaxed enough, I’ll do it to you. OK?”

Brunch and reflection

Our medical people, Barb, Uncas, Andrea, and Sally had joined us for brunch. They had been dropping in to help with Caroline and Jill, who were now doing well. We had set up a clinic in the house, as well as bedrooms if they wanted them. Several other members of the extended family, such as Joyce, Francine, and Kris, also had space here as well as their own places.

Perhaps I should pause and explain that the “house” is far larger than the name implies. The official entrance is on Prospect Street NW, one block north of M Street NW. The garage entrance is on M, so there are several stories below the Prospect Street level. M Street views overlook the Potomac and the Virginia side. (For the natives, never mind the details of Canal Road). It’s a huge place, with options on houses on either side.

If you’ve ever seen the movie, The Exorcist, and remember the scary steep stairway, that stairway is real and runs from Prospect to M. It’s well to the west on Prospect, and the vertical distance. It should give you an idea of the size of the building.

We have several floors that might seem mostly underground, except that they have fantastic views on the M Street side

Caroline, Jill, and the Health Folk

When Barb and Sally came in, they sort of curtsied, to show off their trademarked gartered stockings. “Jill,” Barb suggested as she snapped her black garter, “I think it’s time for me to prescribe some interesting legwear for you. As it is, you look great in slim skirts that are just above or below the knee, but your thighs are a treasure not to be hidden.” Jill, I thought, considered blushing, and then grinned back. Jill even tossed her mane of dark golden hair.

At brunch, Joyce looked at Caroline and Jill. “It’s absolutely no putdown to ask you two thought about how you’d like to show off your legs and hips? I know this is new, especially to Caroline, and we’re here to support you.”

Caroline nodded, “I’m still figuring out what to do with attractiveness. For me consciously to wear stretch pants, because I look good in them, is a new idea. Skirts and shorts are even wilder.” Jill leaned over and kissed her. “I’m moving into the ground, though, that Jill left. For me to wear boots with heels is a stretch.”

Jill smiled at her. “And it’s even been more of a challenge for you not to wear anything under those stretch pants. That’s a delectable cameltoe.” Caroline blushed. “I’m starting to like skin-tight things and even leather--I’ve always liked boots, and this is just another step.”

“Not to give too much preference to back versus front...” I moved behind Caroline to fondle, and then kiss, her tightly and pleasantly wrapped posterior, indeed reminding me of two half peaches ... well, more or less. Just in time, I remembered not to squeeze her now-squeezable boobs.

The call of the bacon

Rachel, who was rapidly being accepted as the Mistress of the Kitchen, brought out the bacon. “[in exaggerated Noo Yawk yiddische accent] Nothing like having a Jewish bacon cook, is there? Don’t get me wrong. I love to cook, and it’s a nonsexual way to love. Still, if we do get household staff, that should include someone dedicated to the kitchen and kitchen logistics. I’d like to have, either part-time or a few in-house, specialists in some cuisines that we all like.”

Sex is great, but it doesn’t necessarily take precedence over bacon. Over bacon and other fundamental requirements, I told everyone that we had scheduled a telephone conference about our breaking into porn. “Our bunch, I think, lives a style that would help us make happy porn. I don’t really have a good word to describe sex among us -- casual doesn’t fit. Part of life, perhaps. I don’t even like using casual for swinging and the like. ‘Recreational’ or ‘change of pace’, maybe.

“When we talk to the porn contacts, we definitely need Vanessa, Barb, Francine, Jill, Joyce, and Kris. Kris, you bring another male perspective, to say nothing of a bi male one. Everyone else is welcome. Perhaps to set the mood, go for sexy business attire -- wilder than would be acceptable for general business, perhaps in advertising and show business, and not clubwear.”

“For me,” suggested Vanessa, “that gives me an idea of my red suit, the one with the miniskirt that I wore to leave on our honeymoon, with black stockings. Did I ever mention that I got that suit, and a couple of others, with both short and moderate skirts?”

“Maybe I won’t worry about that until an in-person meeting, but perhaps a waist cincher for the MILF market. Hmm. Maybe a corset rather than a waist cincher, or some sort of bodysuit under the jacket. Molly Anne and Joyce, you have the best sense of that sort of thing.”

Before they could comment, Sylvette chimed in, “It’s a question of ranges, isn’t it? I should have stayed in the sexy office range at the Labs, but I pushed it, a lot of the time, with things on the edge of extreme clubwear. Don’t get me wrong -- I definitely want to wear extreme clubwear at suitable parties, such as swinging. There’s yet another style for these home offices, which I’ll call friendly sexy and accessible.” Sylvette wore fairly heavy makeup, tight tube top, short denim mini, and heels. “I’ll probably kick off the heels when I’m back at my desk.” She looked around with an evil grin. “Unless someone wants to play upskirt? If you do, though, I have kinkier shoes. At the moment, I’m bare-legged, but I actually do like to alternate with stockings, and, at home, alternate with stay-ups and garter belts.”

Dark Lotus

“Sorry to interrupt, but while I’m thinking about it, who wants to visit Dark Lotus for their dungeon party on Saturday night? We can arrange car service or get a suite there. So far, I know Molly-Anne and Rachel, and Vanessa and me. I need to call Scarlett.” Joyce. Kris, Caroline, and Jill expressed interest. Francine needed to think about it. Sylvette nodded, “Another form of kink? I’m in.”

Rachel raised an eyebrow at Sylvette. “You’re in? I didn’t know you fisted or did strap-ons?” Both women laughed.

“Seriously, Sylvette, I think you could be great, but I think it’s safest if you show up as a Domme, with someone more experienced beside you. I suspect you have the physical part down, but you may need help picking up on some of the emotional cues.”

Planning the Group visit to Dark Lotus

We had long planned to bring Rachel to the weekly dungeon at the Dark Lotus, and, where possible, to educational meetings. I knew that Molly Anne could happily Domme Rachel, although I wasn’t sure if that was just the way the two of them played or if Molly Anne wanted to try that elsewhere. My guess was that she did.

For discussions like this, we had been creating what we variously called the Great Den or the Extended Family Room. It was below the top floor, with spiral staircases to Vanessa and my bedroom, and to the hallways above and below, as well as a people elevator and a dumbwaiter to the kitchen. Greenhouses were on both sides, and a balcony with a great view of the Potomac and Virginia. I suppose someone could have looked in with a high-power telescope from across the Potomac, but that didn’t worry me -- especially with reflective windows.

It was a room for comfortable and sexy clothing.

Joyce spoke up. “I seem to have a Domme body, so let me try the look. Jill and Caroline, I’d be happy to be your escort -- but Jill, are you getting a little switchy and maybe want to Domme?”

“Yes, Joyce, I am. Caroline is as well. We’re thinking we’d feel safer from random men if we’re topping them--present company excluded.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.