Honeys After the Honeymoon - Cover

Honeys After the Honeymoon

Copyright© 2014 by LughIldanach

Prologue

Romantic Sex Story: Prologue - Vanessa and Victor, after their honeymoon ("I left my heart, and her vibrator, in San Francisco"), continue opening their relationship and enjoying kink. Their household is a romantic polyamory rather than a harem, the members of which are valued for not just sex -- but also get all the sex they can. Being provocative, to the women of the story, is performance art to be celebrated. There's some true incidents, and characters are based on real people.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   True Story   Humor   FemaleDom   Workplace   Prostitution  

This story generally follows "I left my heart, and her vibrator, in San Francisco", although it also contains some background to that story. Vanessa and Victor have a loving open marriage, but both wanted to work out some inhibitions, Catholic for her and Jewish for him.

Her upbringing made it worst to appear to be sexually interesting. Actually thinking about, or doing it, wasn't as much of a problem. He had been conditioned to want little short of a notarized contract from a woman, granting him permission to touch.

While they focused first on one another during the honeymoon, they also involved other people in their explorations. Molly Anne, a flight attendant that Victor knew from many trips, became a close friend of them both. Molly Anne had a somewhat submissive colleague who bonded on the return trip. Victor and Vanessa made quite a few other friends, in San Francisco, whom they expected to see again.


There is a good deal of truth, but also a good deal of imagination, in this story. It's set in the mid-1980s, but I'm not an authenticity Nazi -- computers and medicine, for example, may be more advanced. All of the characters have at least some aspects of real people whom I have known.

Codes are not adequate for warnings of what may bother some readers. There are references to bi or gay men, but no M-M sex takes place in the story. Men may, however, play with, share, or swallow creampies taken from a woman.

In the real world, in no way do I like to humiliate or see someone humiliated. I can role-play dominance, and, to some extent, be mildly dominant 24/7. Mild erotic pain, giving or receiving, is fine, but I'm squicked by severe pain -- I could not make it with a much-desired woman who turned out to be a pain slut.

In this world, there are no sexually transmitted diseases and no unplanned pregnancies. Law enforcement leaves consenting adults alone -- sex work, if of high quality, is an honorable profession.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.